God chose Mary as his Queen

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.

Does this comparison occur often?

I have heard people say I'm his one true love.. like he was Koresh Jesus.

The CC still has plenty of Queen of Heaven churches to find... Mine is the Assoc of the Miraculous Medal. Its too far for me to attend.. maybe one day I move to Perryville. Father Ransom is great to listen to! Who has the name Ransom?

Lately I have been watching Mass at the Nat Shrine of Divine Mercy.. Immaculate Conception Church. It keeps popping up on my youtube all by itself.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if you guys found the truth already why are you here? Oh you need me to stimulate new ideas. B/c after reading Paul over and over.. what is left to say?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
'...And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie....' 2 Thess. 2:11

Reactions: atpollard

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not going to play that using scriptures game. . . to say he meant that scripture for me.

For Vat 2 people here.
Douay-Rheims Bible
A new commandment I give unto you: That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

I went to the Shroud to show you God elevated Mary 2000 years ago... before there was a Church.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FINALLY

I’ve been waiting to see you clarify this for two days ...when he first started all this posting and threads I tagged you, but I know that often the ‘tag ‘ doesn’t work.

THANK YOU for some sanity.
I was busy fending off anti-Catholics on another thread . . .

Anyway - this guy is a renegade dissident who espouses ALL kinds of heresy. He equates Mary with Christ, which is full-blown blasphemy.
I saw that some people were asking about his "Catholic" beliefs. Believe me - this guy is NO Catholic . . .

Reactions: Helen

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was busy fending off anti-Catholics on another thread . . .

Anyway - this guy is a renegade dissident who espouses ALL kinds of heresy. He equates Mary with Christ, which is full-blown blasphemy.
I saw that some people were asking about his "Catholic" beliefs. Believe me - this guy is NO Catholic . . .

BOL. google Coredemptrix.

Co-Redemptrix (also spelled Coredemptrix; Co-Redemptress is an equivalent term) is a title used by the Catholic Church for the Blessed Virgin Mary,

------------------------

Man you call me dumb, but I'm scoring touchdowns on you.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Bread of Life person is the new Cath Church? Then why did God let me decode his shroud and not him. B/c Vat 2 must be the whore who says all religions save.

They used the satanic cross for the seat of Peter.
jp2mass4youth-ewtn-lrg_cr.jpg

Peter was upside down not his cross.

So back on topic.. Mary is really Queen of Heaven its on the Shroud.
That's not a "Satanic" cross.
It's the symbol of the upside-down cross pf Peter - the first Pope.

In case you don't know - Peter was crucified upside down.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peters cross was never upside down. That upside down cross is what Satanist use.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Use your brain to imagine what heaven is like. A place for 2 loves.

Right here. (Douay Rheims) The Divine Throne

shroud15.jpg
That is interesting, but disturbing. It brings into question the authenticity of the shroud. Although, the two paintings on the side could have been shaped after the imprint on the shroud and painted in the details they wanted.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nuns threw water on the fire and those stains of Sacred Hearts and BVM formed on it.

Peter was probably hung by his legs from cross beams.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peters cross was never upside down. That upside down cross is what Satanist use.

Satanism with an upside down cross came much later. Peter didn't feel worthy to be hung in the same manner as Christ so requested it be turned upside down. At least that is the story.

Reactions: Helen

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't hang a man upside down on a inverted cross. You need the cross beams up high to hang his legs from.

Its science.. Its like saying you have to nail Jesus thru wrists. Which the shroud proved happened. Be thankful God told me my other hobby was science.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not Catholic because I believe in Mary, too? Pray to her.. like they have for 2000 years? Yeah.. Jesus said will he find faith?

These guys a fallen away Vat 2 Catholics. They stick a sword in her heart by saying we only honor her now.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, God came thru the Queen he chose.. and turned into the Son Of God.

Wow the implications! It means your parents do not matter to God. That's why he says to leave them.. and seek a wife. Mark 10:6-9

its a 2 heart heaven.

Symbolized by this Miraculous medal. Its says Jesus and Mary are joined.
two-hearts-undivided.jpg

I have studied this design given to Catherine Laboure.
Honestly it's difficult to take you serious.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, God came thru the Queen he chose.. and turned into the Son Of God.

Wow the implications! It means your parents do not matter to God. That's why he says to leave them.. and seek a wife. Mark 10:6-9

its a 2 heart heaven.

Symbolized by this Miraculous medal. Its says Jesus and Mary are joined.
two-hearts-undivided.jpg

I have studied this design given to Catherine Laboure.
I have to admit that I did not know Mary was referred to as Queen Mary in the bible.

These are the only queens I can find...

1Kiings 10:1 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon.....

1Kiings 11:19 ....the sister of Tahpenes the queen.

1Kings 15:13 And also Maachah his mother, even her he removed from being queen,.....

Esther 1:9 Also Vashti the queen made a feast for the women.....

Esther 2:22 And the thing was known to Mordecai, who told it unto Esther the queen;

Jeremiah 44:17 ...to burn incense unto the queen of heaven,

Matthew 12:42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation,

Acts 8:27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, a eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians,

This is a list of every Queen in scripture. No Queen Mary.