God heals people miraculously thru spiritual and physical means

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been studying physics for some time now as some of you know and I've come across a discovery. There are relative frames of reference as depicted by Einstein. I was able to connect them to other areas.

A bit about dimensions above space's 3-dimensions: With a 4th axis things that co-exist in 3-dimensional space may not collide if they are not at the same position on the 4th axis and so on.

I came to the possible concept that we exist at least 4 dimensionally, with our time moving along that 4th axis. This means that people in war that have been damaged could be fixed by God if he corrected the accidents that happened in time on the 4th axis. We know God is all knowing and all wise. His IQ is infinite, an his power is almighty and his wisdom is ageless.

But is that how he works by correcting a damaged frame of reference? It is unclear and I think only God knows how he works. We do know how doctors work, to kill cancer cells and sow up injuries and such, then God and the body can do their work to repair and heal.

If I stretch space, it may exist in two forms, relative to each other, the original space, and the stretched space. This creates two distinct and existent frames of reference. One unaltered, and the other altered. And that may mean, as complex as the human soul is, that people that have been damaged might exist somewhere un-damaged in another frame of reference. Is that how death and resurrection, aging and injury happen in some small way. If it does than much is un-explained in how God does this, but it is a child's view of how things might be possible.

And that possibility gave me immense belief that God can restore missing limbs and heal damaged souls. I heard a doubter once tell me as we argued against each other that God cannot replace a missing limb. And I think even if I quoted them examples from the bible they still would have doubted. I no longer have doubts.

Let me quote God's words:

Deuteronomy 32:39 ‘Now see that I, even I, am He,
And there is no God besides Me;
I kill and I make alive;
I wound and I heal;
Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Lambano and amadeus

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The interesting thing about this concept is that Satan is a deceiver and the father of all lies. Is death a lie? And we exist alive somewhere hidden on the 4th axis. Don't tell people that, I think I would not get a warm welcome. But can God make it a lie to us that we are dead. And hold Satan and others accountable for that death. I think God can give them that death for their own to have. And God can resurrect us back to life.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found a few eye witness accounts of God healing people by giving them their limbs back:

"The Miracle of Calanda is an event that allegedly took place in Calanda, Spain in 1640, according to 17th century documents. The documents state that a young farmer's leg was restored to him after having been amputated two and a half years earlier. This event is described in detail in the book Il Miracolo by Vittorio Messori." Miracle of Calanda - Wikipedia

Azusa Street Miracle: Amputee Regrows Leg — Destiny Image

Reactions: marks and Lambano

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been studying physics for some time now as some of you know and I've come across a discovery. There are relative frames of reference as depicted by Einstein. I was able to connect them to other areas.

A bit about dimensions above space's 3-dimensions: With a 4th axis things that co-exist in 3-dimensional space may not collide if they are not at the same position on the 4th axis and so on.

I came to the possible concept that we exist at least 4 dimensionally, with our time moving along that 4th axis. This means that people in war that have been damaged could be fixed by God if he corrected the accidents that happened in time on the 4th axis. We know God is all knowing and all wise. His IQ is infinite, an his power is almighty and his wisdom is ageless.

But is that how he works by correcting a damaged frame of reference? It is unclear and I think only God knows how he works. We do know how doctors work, to kill cancer cells and sow up injuries and such, then God and the body can do their work to repair and heal.

De 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.” Deut 32:39
If I stretch space, it may exist in two forms, relative to each other, the original space, and the stretched space. This creates two distinct and existent frames of reference. One unaltered, and the other altered. And that may mean, as complex as the human soul is, that people that have been damaged might exist somewhere un-damaged in another frame of reference. Is that how death and resurrection, aging and injury happen in some small way. If it does than much is un-explained in how God does this, but it is a child's view of how things might be possible.

Mt 18:3And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
And that possibility gave me immense belief that God can restore missing limbs and heal damaged souls. I heard a doubter once tell me as we argued against each other that God cannot replace a missing limb. And I think even if I quoted them examples from the bible they still would have doubted. I no longer have doubts.
You are walking on water, my friend... that is the sea water which is the multitude of sinful men and sinful ways. If perchance you look down and start to sink, you need only call out as Peter did:
Mt 14:30But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
Mt 14:31And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
Let me quote God's words:

Deuteronomy 32:39 ‘Now see that I, even I, am He,
And there is no God besides Me;
I kill and I make alive;
I wound and I heal;
Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.
Give God the glory!

Bill Downie

Feb 3, 2024
Edinburgh
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Having experienced a healing miracle myself, a manifestation and heard the testimony of a friend who told me her polio-damaged leg literally grew an inch during a healing prayer in front of her husband and the minister, I know miracles are real. I would postulate that, firstly, there are infinite possible futures, including those where the healing occurs, and secondly, that the Holy Spirit heals by guiding us into a future where the healing has occurred. This is akin to the 'many worlds' interpretation of quantum mechanics of Everett, Deutsch, et al, where all possible outcomes exist, at least along a spectrum of probabilities.

As for time as the 4th dimension, which we are moving along, I believe there are four spatial dimensions, with time as the 5th. The idea is best visualised as a tesseract, the 4D analogy of a cube. Just as a cube has six 2D surfaces, so a tesseract has eight 3D cubic 'envelopes'. That leads us to the fascinating realisation that, just as the 2D surface of a cube (or a sphere) has no reality other than as the surface of a 3D object, so this universe has no reality other than as an 'envelope of heaven, which is akin to a tesseract or hypersphere. It also explains why God is omnipresent. Literally every point in space and time touches God.

The so-called 'Big Bang' was then a dropping down from 4D to 3D, which caused an unfolding. A hollow cube can unfold to form a cross; likewise a tesseract unfolds to form a 3D cross, as per Dali's Crucifixion (Corpus Hypercubus). This is why Jesus was called 'the lamb slain from the foundation of the world'.

The Most Holy Place is a model of the tesseract, with the ark of the covenant as the inner cube seen from a certain perspective.

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 11.49.17.png

The ark and its contents were, among other things, a model of the 4 spatial dimensions.

Manna = corners of the ark = a point = dimension 0
Staff = edges of the ark = a line = dimension 1
Tablets = faces of the ark = an area = dimension 2
Chest = a volume = dimension 3
Atonement Cover = Christ = the gate between heaven and earth or 3D and 4D
Cherumbin = angels = existing in 4D
Glory = God = 4D space

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My testimony is that God has miraculously healed me on a number of occasions. I personally know people who have seen empty eye sockets filled with seeing eyes, limbs grow back and dead babies come back to life. God is the same today as he always was and always will be. We should not forget that.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would be dead long before that. I have reactive hypoglycemia and almost died not to long ago just attempting to add a banana per day for potassium into my diet.
Yeah....eating a balanced diet is really a good thing....
And when someone begins actively promoting another fad diet....it's probably going to kill someone somewhere.

Reactions: dev553344

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read that a couple of years ago.
And hasn't it ever occurred to you that others might be doing similar things? Especially in the homeopathic genre?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
? ? ? . . .
Oops sorry....
Mistook you for someone else....my bad. I've had a horrible time with my short term memory lately.

I got my meds today so it ought to be getting better here in a day or two.

It has been driving me nuts for this past week trying to see doctors and schedule a bunch of things....like doctors and dentists and my father and groceries and dinners and....

My brain used to do this stuff so easily...now it takes such focus to do and often doesn't get in gear. I don't know how to make it better either. I can do complex theologies without a hitch....make complicated food dishes too without so much as an "oops"....
But buying the groceries for it? 4 trips later and I hope I got everything. It's maddening.