God intervention

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So very businessey! Lol...I have not an ounce of business sense :D
so businessey that everything I’ve tried folded and failed. :rolleyes: God tends to take everything from a man/woman that he depends on so the man will depend only on Him. And He does that a lot with the men He will use most.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so businessey that everything I’ve tried folded and failed. :rolleyes: God tends to take everything from a man/woman that he depends on so the man will depend only on Him. And He does that a lot with the men He will use most.
He surely does! And, I am speaking from experience! Decades of it! He is my ONLY provider as well as yours my sister...it hurts at the time when it's hand to mouth year in and year out but you know, once all of it is surrendered (in my case though, sadly He did take and at times still does) ...that's when He seems to work. And even then, not a second too early or too late. Hard to have this kind of faith UNTIL we are on our faces, literally!

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
God have been merciful to me all along. I pray he look down from heaven and speak onto our situation especially for this little boy whom i don't even know anything about him but have to save him.