God intervention

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I hope you have a place to live. So I'll be praying for you.

Reactions: amadeus

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Well I hope you have a place to live. So I'll be praying for you.
Thank you for the prayers. Where to stay is not a priority to us now. We are more focus on what to eat and keep the body moving. For now, we live in an uncomplicated building

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I needed to start a commercial activities. Everyone is asking for 1 year rent. My capital is not even upto the rent they are asking. I need God to step in.
Good morning, Plavius. :)
What sort of thing do you want to try to sell?

Last edited:

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
I had another option to be a commercial taxi driver since i have a driver license but that will be when i have raise enough money.

Attachments

• 20230130_110329.jpg
    20230130_110329.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 6
  • 16750730683245394429568096493405.jpg
    16750730683245394429568096493405.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm…I know nothing about how the marketplace works where you are, so I can throw some ideas out there and help you to think creatively, but I’m basing it on how the marketplace operates in my own country. I will be right back after I get another cup of coffee.

Reactions: Debp and Nancy

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
I will like to hear more but here, i need a business space. After that i will take payment receipt to the town council and pay i one year tax, then another tax for performing the activities beside the road and from here, i can stock the shop

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it possible to split the cost of a taxi with someone else who would also like to venture into the transportation field? Then you would split the work hours of driving. Or…you could be the only one to drive and give them a percentage of all sales for their investment. Or is it possible to offer to work for someone who already has a taxi?

Concerning the years rent they want up front, could this be negotiated in some manner as we do in my country? For instance, I had a shop here where they wanted me to sign a three year lease. I didn’t want to financially commit to that promise until I saw if my idea would work. There were so many empty spaces in the building that I thought, they say they want me to pay $2,400 a month for this space, but surely, with so many of their spaces empty, I could try to negotiate that down. After all, isn’t some money to them better than none while they don’t have anyone to open so many of the spaces?
So I asked if I could rent the space temporarily, for half the amount, with the understanding that if someone came along who wanted to rent the space at the full price they desired, I could get my things out within 2 weeks. I committed to keep the space for at least one year but if anyone came along who wanted it for full price, I would leave. Here, we call it “a kick out clause” in the contract. And they agreed to it since some money was better than no money from the empty space.

There are other ideas in my head too, like also selling things in the space that other people want to try to sell too. If their item sells, we split it 50/50 or 70/30 so they can make something and I can make something and they don’t have to worry about paying rent or sitting in the shop. Here, we call it the “consignment” of someone else’s goods or products. And at any time, they can remove their items from my shop or I can tell them they must if the item is just taking up space but not selling, either because they ask too much for it or no one wants to purchase it.

Or possibly, if the landlord would allow it, you could share the space and the cost with a partner who would keep it open for some of the days and you would keep it open for some of the days with both of you having items there.

Last edited:

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Is it possible to split the cost of a taxi with someone else who would also like to venture into the transportation field? Then you would split the work hours of driving. Or is it possible to offer to work for someone who already has a taxi?

Concerning the years rent they want up front, could this be negotiated in some manner as we do in my country? For instance, I had a shop here where they wanted me to sign a three year lease. I didn’t want to financially commit to that promise until I saw if my idea would work. There were so many empty spaces in the building that I thought, they say they want me to pay $2,400 a month for this space, but surely, with so many of their spaces empty, I could try to negotiate that down. After all, isn’t some money to them better than none while they don’t have anyone to open so many of the spaces?
So I asked if I could rent the space temporarily, for half the amount, with the understanding that if someone came along who wanted to rent the space at the full price they desired, I could get my things out within 2 weeks. I committed to keep the space for at least one year but if anyone came along who wanted it for full price, I would leave. Here, we call it “a kick out clause” in the contract. And they agreed to it since some money was better than no money from the empty space.

There are other ideas in my head too, like also selling things in the space that other people want to try to sell too. If their item sells, we split it 50/50 or 70/30 so they can make something and I can make something and they don’t have to worry about paying rent or sitting in the shop. Here, we call it the “consignment” of someone else’s goods or products. And at any time, they can remove their items from my shop or I can tell them they must if the item is just taking up space but not selling, either because they ask too much for it or no one wants to purchase it.

Or possibly, if the landlord would allow it, you could share the space and the cost with a partner who would keep it open for some of the days and you would keep it open for some of the days with both of you having items there.
The major problem i have is that i am an IDP(internally displaced Person). I have no address. I don't even have a house like an accomodation. Nobody want to reach any of such agreement with me.
Secondly, our brother of the French expression does or will not offer the lead favor to us. They see us of the English expression as slaves and as second class citizens.
Since Friday that God, bless me with the little i have at hand, i have actually exploited all options but it keep failing

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are there no malls or bazaars anywhere that people not of the French expression sell from?

What kind of work do those of the French expression think it is acceptable for you to do? Where I live, they allow “IDP” to clean their homes or serve food or wash dishes in their restaurants, all of which I have done. Surely there is some sort of labor that the elite consider beneath them which they would pay you to do.

Reactions: Debp

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
I have applied to be a school teacher, a house help and at car wash point but priorities are always given to those of the other expression. I actually work somewhere for 3 month and without salary. Only the fourth month, i was replaced and denied of my salary. I was given no explanation.

Usually when everything was normal, those who stay here were government workers and they were still facing discrimination. When the crisis started, we were force to run away from our homes to live here

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s terrible. That is in the Bible as “grinding the faces of the poor into the dust.”
I have pm’ed you a message.
God will make a way for you to eat and survive if you will trust him even when it seems hopeless.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The major problem i have is that i am an IDP(internally displaced Person). I have no address. I don't even have a house like an accomodation. Nobody want to reach any of such agreement with me.
Secondly, our brother of the French expression does or will not offer the lead favor to us. They see us of the English expression as slaves and as second class citizens.
Since Friday that God, bless me with the little i have at hand, i have actually exploited all options but it keep failing
Would it be possible to do home deliveries? If people have to walk very far for food, then there must be old people or crippled people who can't walk to the market every day. Maybe you can make a business out of delivering to their doorstep? Or maybe go door to door?

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Would it be possible to do home deliveries? If people have to walk very far for food, then there must be old people or crippled people who can't walk to the market every day. Maybe you can make a business out of delivering to their doorstep? Or maybe go door to door?
Most people here lives in cluster. From grandparents to grandchildren. From our environmental setup, it is practically impossible

• Sad
Reactions: Adam

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The situation where Plavius lives is pretty bad. The English speaking fought back at the French speaking and the government burned down houses and whole villages. There’s such anger on both sides and six or seven years ago it was a horrifying scene there. I see coming echoes of those hoofbeats and of love grown cold and men slaughtering each other all over the world. You can go to YouTube and type in “situation in” followed by any country you can think of and there is such great unrest and anger in all of them.
I know men have been inhumane to men forever, but we are seeing it worldwide now. Along with energy crises in every country to greater or lesser extent. And uprisings because the governments are looting entire countries leaving nothing for men to subsist on after they tax them to death. My own country is being looted by the crooked leaders too but most don’t see it and think it won’t collapse. It’s coming for us too though.
I have also begun to see God waking us up though and have begun to see a man here or there finally standing up to say, our church leaders have led us wrong, complacency, fat abundance, doctrines that don’t lead to life. So I take hope and joy in that when I see it.

Reactions: Adam

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it possible to split the cost of a taxi with someone else who would also like to venture into the transportation field? Then you would split the work hours of driving. Or…you could be the only one to drive and give them a percentage of all sales for their investment. Or is it possible to offer to work for someone who already has a taxi?

So very businessey! Lol...I have not an ounce of business sense :D

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people here lives in cluster. From grandparents to grandchildren. From our environmental setup, it is practically impossible
You make sure to tell them to keep crying out to God and trusting Him for protection and a way.

Reactions: Nancy