God Justifieth the ungodly..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(Peacebewithyou;27732)
Your post doesn't make sense, but what I gather you are trying to say makes me wonder what being "spineless" has to do with anything?From your understanding, it seems that God sends whomever he randomly hasn't "chosen" to hell. That doesn't sound like someone with a spine - it sounds cruel. I'm so thankful that isn't the Jesus of the Bible. He desires all to be saved. Many will reject his free gift of salvation, but that is their choice - not His.
You dont serve the christ of the bible but of your own imagination..

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(Unorthodox Christian;27758)
savedbygrace has decided to make himself a self appointed Judge and that's sad. Instead of Looking at what Christ did you belittle his Offering to his Children, whether his elect or Sinners. That's sad, so much for a man claiming he's been saved by grace. To deny what God has done is blasphemy so I pray that the Father has mercy on You. His death was not only the work of the Son, but of the Father and Holy Ghost. :naughty:
Its a shame people like you blaspheme and lie on God you are ignorant of the True God..

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
I got these off of Jag but you obviously need to read them againJohn 4:42 - And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.I John 4:14 - And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.II Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.listen if you want to ignore the scriptures and create your own personal hateful God which you are somehow worthy enough to be in his little group fine with me. Just don't plague us with this evil and unbiblical interpretation. I feel sorry for you savedbygrace, how sad it must be to be working for a god of hate rather than love.Your brother in christRyan Fitz

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(Letsgofishing;27855)
I got these off of Jag but you obviously need to read them againJohn 4:42 - And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.I John 4:14 - And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.II Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.listen if you want to ignore the scriptures and create your own personal hateful God which you are somehow worthy enough to be in his little group fine with me. Just don't plague us with this evil and unbiblical interpretation. I feel sorry for you savedbygrace, how sad it must be to be working for a god of hate rather than love.Your brother in christRyan Fitz
i agree with scripture its you and jag careless mishandling and corruption of them that I reject..Neither of you have yet to explain how Jesus is saviour of the world and not save everyone in the world..

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(savedbygrace57;27857)
Neither of you have yet to explain how Jesus is saviour of the world and not save everyone in the world..
It's simple actually. Jesus died on the cross for everyone's sins. "For God so loved THE WORLD...He gave His only begotten Son.." He gives us His gift of salvation. We need to receive that gift though and believe Him.. "... that whosoever believes in Him will not perish.." He won't "force" any of us to spend eternity in heaven with Him. It is up to us to say yes to Him. Since it is God's desire that all would come to repentance and be saved, I believe that only those who REJECT Him will be sent to hell. I do not believe that anyone who is sent to hell is able to says, "But I never heard of Jesus.. if I had heard, I would've believed." That isn't fair at all - and God is perfectly just. Do you believe that God is love? If so, how can you reconcile "love" with your version of God only chosing "some" to reward in heaven but damning the rest, through no fault of their own to hell? I would bet money you are not a parent. If you were, you would see that it would be impossible for a loving parent to reward one and punish the rest even if they did nothing to deserve it.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
pbwy says
.." He gives us His gift of salvation. We need to receive that gift though and believe Him..
Hog wash either he gives it or he doesnt which is it ?

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
pbwy
Since it is God's desire that all would come to repentance and be saved, I believe that only those who REJECT Him will be sent to hell. I do not believe that anyone who is sent to hell is able to says, "But I never heard of Jesus.. if I had heard, I would've believed." That isn't fair at all - and God is perfectly just.
Is rejecting christ as saviour a sin ?

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(savedbygrace57;27874)
pbwy saysHog wash either he gives it or he doesnt which is it ?
He gives it. We can either choose to accept the gift, or we can reject it.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(Peacebewithyou;27880)
He gives it. We can either choose to accept the gift, or we can reject it.
so then maybe the holy spirit should have said he offers it right ?

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(savedbygrace57;27886)
pbwySo those who reject is that a sin or no ?
I get the feeling that rather than having a discussion, you are trying to bait me... and I'm just not in the mood to bite. I have no interest at all in your opinion of who God saves. It's not logical, It's not biblical and it's certainly not loving or humble. Of all the posters I've encountered on this forum with whom I've disagreed, your opinion makes me most sad. What you claim is so totally opposite of all I know of God - His Mercy, His Goodness, His Justice, His desire that all would believe in His Son whom He sent... it just makes me sad to hear you pervert Him so.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(Peacebewithyou;27891)
I get the feeling that rather than having a discussion, you are trying to bait me... and I'm just not in the mood to bite. I have no interest at all in your opinion of who God saves. It's not logical, It's not biblical and it's certainly not loving or humble. Of all the posters I've encountered on this forum with whom I've disagreed, your opinion makes me most sad. What you claim is so totally opposite of all I know of God - His Mercy, His Goodness, His Justice, His desire that all would believe in His Son whom He sent... it just makes me sad to hear you pervert Him so.
Because if you say yes that rejection of the saviour is a sin then you know how stupid you would look for asserting that a saviour from sin did not save because of sin..you airhead..

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(savedbygrace57;27900)
Because if you say yes that rejection of the saviour is a sin then you know how stupid you would look for asserting that a saviour from sin did not save because of sin..you airhead..
Are you really resorting to name calling now? Nice.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(Peacebewithyou;27891)
You dont preach or teach a christ who saves from sin , you preach an imposter who cant save sinners because they sin too much.You bring glory to your freewill choice that is your jesus and god..you are an idolator..Whoever heard of a saviour from sin that cant save from sin. ? because you wont let him..The women who you refer to in the text you so ignorantly shewed forth was saved by the saviour she had a right to say what she did , she was saved.. If I look at her testimony in the narrative not one time is it even hinted Jesus gave her a choice , that she had to make a decsion, that it was up to her... No thats your false handling of the word of God..and except you be an elect and God convert you.. I hope you burn in hell for your lies and blasphmies..gal 1:8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!And paul wishes you to burn in hell too...:mad:

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(savedbygrace57;27913)
I hope you burn in hell for your lies and blasphmies..:
I sincerely hope you spend eternity in heaven with our Lord Jesus Christ.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(Peacebewithyou;27914)
I sincerely hope you spend eternity in heaven with our Lord Jesus Christ.
your savior is a phoney like you..

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(savedbygrace57;27925)
your savior is a phoney like you..
You call me a "phoney" because I said I hope you will go to heaven?You are mistaken. I hope that everyone turns to Christ for the forgiveness of their sins. I hope all would come to know the love the Father had for whole world when he sent his dear Son to die on the cross for their sins. It is my constant prayer that EVERYONE would come to know how much God loves them - He is their Father and he has counted every hair on their head. I think people need that message - not so much that God loves the "world" (although He does) but that God loves each one of us individually more than we could ever imagine and He will meet us, right where we are. Our debt has been paid - salvation is a free gift - we just need to accept this gift. It is God's desire that ALL would come to know Him.But He won't force anyone. He created us with free-will. We can reject Him - but that is our choice. Jesus said, "Come to me.. all who are weary.." God continually stretches out his arms for each one of us - we just need to "come." So yes, I do hope you go to heaven. The thought of you spending an eternity apart from the love of God makes me so very sad. I could never "wish" that upon anyone. And that, my brother, is the difference between you and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.