God Moved His Israel to The West

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Name of the Lord Yeshua you are delivered unto Satan. The Blood of the Lord Yeshua against you!
Are those words suppose to scare me?

You are in violation of the word of God! You are not allowed to bless God and at the same time curse me.

8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Reactions: St. SteVen

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are those words suppose to scare me?

You are in violation of the word of God! You are not allowed to bless God and at the same time curse me.

8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Perfect response, thanks.

Post #1 of 48 that I found from this troll. Here's the list:
Search results for query: blood
Requested removal of all.

EDIT; latest update is 63 posts from the troll.
All but one appear to be deleted as of this post.

/

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthnightmare

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already know what happened to natural israel and HOW GOD did scatter the jews throughout the lands and surrounding nations .
What you just said there brother reveals you do not really know, because you are already trying to label all Israelites as "jews". If you actually knew Bible history about God's split of the old nation of Israel into 2 separate kingdoms, and who made up which one, then you would have known that the NORTHERN TEN TRIBE "kingdom of Israel" did not call theirselves by that title of Jew.

That title Jew, even the Jewish historian Josephus (100 A.D.) showed is what those of the southern "kingdom of Judah" that returned from the Babylon captivity called theirselves, and that it applied to everyone living in the southern holy lands of Judea/Jerusalem, even foreigners that lived there not of the seed.

The majority of the tribes of Israel had been scattered long before Judah's captivity to Babylon by Nebuchadnezzar. You'd know that too if you had studied your Bible history on the matter.

So pull your own ears friend.

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already know what happened to natural israel and HOW GOD did scatter the jews throughout the lands and surrounding nations .
Again, you wouldn't make that mistake of applying that title of 'Jew' to all Israelites, when it applied only to the 3 tribe southern "kingdom of Judah" at Jeruslaem-Judea.

I sometimes get asked about this regarding the prophetess Anna in Luke 2, because it's written she was of the tribe of Asher, and the tribe of Asher dwelt in the north among the northern ten tribes originally. This is easily explained in 2 Chronicles 11:14-17, because when Jeroboam king of northern Israel setup calf idol worship in the north, the Levites in the north left and went south and joined with Judah. So also did a small remnant out of the northern ten tribes leave the north, and went south and joined with Judah, as written there. That is how Anna's ancestors of the tribe of Asher would up among the Jews living in Jerusalem.

THERE is only hope and one name , only one Kingdom , one KING and one HIGH PRIEST
who can indeed gather them .
Yeah, of course, Lord Jesus. But until then, what God has prophesied in His Word will happen as written. Not being aware of those prophecies in His Word is still no excuse.

AMERICA aint israel .
Well, yes it is, part... of God's Israel, even though it doesn't use the name. The United States of America represents a portion of the "multitude of nations" Genesis 48 prophecy which Jacob passed on to Joseph's son Ephraim's seed. Jacob received that prophecy first, directly from our Heavenly Father in Genesis 35 when He promised Jacob's seed would become "a nation, and a company of nations." And that is not simply in reference to the idea of spiritual seed either, but to literal offspring.

The Western Christian nations represent the "multitude of nations" promised by God to Jacob and then to Ephraim, and Jacob said to let his name, ISRAEL, be named upon the two lads Ephraim and Manasseh, per Gen.48.

This is why Lord Jesus said He was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

It was the ten northern tribes of Israel ONLY that were called the "house of Israel" after the split of 1 Kings 11. The majority of Jews of the southern "house of Judah" rejected The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Thus The Gospel went to the Gentiles, but also to the "lost sheep", i.e., the Ten Lost Tribes.

heck most of ISRAEL , natural location , AINT ISRAEL .
It's true many of the Jews in today's holy land nation called Israel are converts to Judaism originally from other nations, even of Esau's children, and Canaanites. But there still is a remnant of true Judah, Benjamin, Levi, and a small remnant of other tribes there, because God promised in 1 Kings 11 that He would always leave one tribe at Jerusalem. Those in today's nation of Israel represent the "house of Judah", the Jews, and as the "stick of Judah" per Ezek.37. But the two sticks are not joined back together yet today. The ten lost tribes are still lost to the Jews, and to the world today.

And its about HIGH TIME we preached again THAT NAME . OH IT IS the NAME given by which GOD would save
the jews and the gentiles . By which GOD would have SPIRITUAL ISRAEL and TRUE SPIRITUAL JERUSALEM .
There you go with made up slogans from men's traditions. The nation of Israel is not... going to go away, whether you like it or not. Israel will be the name of Christ's future Kingdom when He returns, and He even told His 12 Apostles they would each sit upon a throne judging the 12 tribes of ISRAEL. So your rage against this really doesn't prove a thing.

Paul showed in Galatians 3 that those of FAITH inherit with faithful Abraham. So why would anyone want to delete the idea of the kingdom of Israel out of The Gospel of Jesus Christ, for that is impossible? If there is no Israel under Christ Jesus, then there is no Plan of Salvation, because the Promise by Faith which God first gave through Abraham is... The Gospel of Jesus Christ!

And that Promise then continued to Abraham's son Isaac, and then to his son Jacob, and then to his son Joseph, and then to his two sons Ephraim and Manasseh. And that means IF... that Promise by Faith along with God's Blessings to Israel today is not resting upon the literal seed of Ephraim and Manasseh and all 12 tribes of Israel, then likewise it would mean God's Promises to and through Abraham was all a lie. It would also mean the believing Gentiles would have no Salvation.

Thus it is vanity to attempt to separate the 'seed' of Israel from The Gospel and Christ's Salvation by the Promise by Faith first given through Abraham.

IT is a name often used and abused , it is a name often now seen by many by guise of false love
as no longer having to be believed IN .
That shows you don't understand the meaning of the name 'ISRAEL', nor why God gave it. God gave Jacob that new name for a reason. It involves His Birthright Promises which include The Gospel of Jesus Christ. You might want to take time for more Bible study on that idea of God's Birthright promises first given to Abraham, then Isaac, and Jacob.

The name Israel is about the 'overcomers' in Jesus Christ. The Jews that rejected Lord Jesus of course claim it is a name that applies only... to them, but that doesn't align with what God's Word teaches about it. Malachi 1:1-2 even hints that God ordained that name Israel of old, to represent those of His future Kingdom.

And just because the believing Gentile is included in Christ's Salvation, that never means that the Israel of the seed must be excluded. I get tired of hearing Christian brethren trying to throw out the Israelite with the dirty bath water.

THE KINGDOM one need to seek , the true israel
the true high priest one needs to behold , the TRUE KING one needs , WHO actually IS THE TEMPLE .
Apostle Paul in Ephesians 2 declared the Spiritual Temple foundation being made up of the Apostles and... prophets of Israel, with Jesus as its Cornerstone. So how you gonna' exclude the idea of Israel out of that? You cannot.

NOW ITS TIME WE PREACHED JESUS CHRIST AGAIN and stopped worrying about some kind of end time awakening
WHICH AINT GONNA EVER HAPPEN .
God's Birthright Promises to Israel is included... in the preaching of Jesus Christ The Gospel. Haven't you even read what Apostle Paul taught about Abraham believing The Gospel per Galatians 3?? The Gospel Promise by Faith was given to Abraham 430 years prior to the law was given through Moses! Abraham believed God and God counted it to Abraham as righteousness! So why would any believing Christian want to try and push that Biblical Truth by Apostle Paul in Galatians 3 aside??

As far as some end time awakening, you don't have a clue what you're saying. God has shown in His Word that there would always be a remnant that would know this Truth. And per Ezekiel 39 when that happens, the WHOLE WORLD is going to know this matter of why God scattered the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel, and how He used them in The Gospel of Jesus Christ!

FALLING AWAY is all that is
and is growing NOW . BUT that dont mean some souls still cant be saved .
Too bad the falling away is all you are seeing, when at the same time many are 'waking up' to God's Truth. And I mean young persons too, and many that never even grew up in the Christian Church! Haven't you figured out yet why many Churches today are having a decrease in attendance? A lot of it is because many Churches today are not feeding Christ's sheep all The Word of God.

I even had a brother ask me why his Church only preaches a verse here, and a verse there. I recommended he ask his Sunday School teacher when he was going to start in Genesis 1 and go all the way through to the end of Revelation 22 with teaching. He got laughed at! Thus there are some, but not many Churches today that teach all of God's Word Book by Book, chapter by chapter, line upon line. I know of none in my area that do that. That it would be this way for the end of days, a famine for hearing The Word of God, was prophesied by the way in Amos 8:11.

WORRY NOT about the times
and seasons the FATHER has put into his own hands , GET THE TRUE GOSPEL OUT , THE TRUE JESUS CHRIST OUT
cause THERE JUST AINT NO OTHER HOPE gonna save . JUST a friendly reminder davy .
Now that goes completely against what Apostle Paul said to the Thessalonians in 1 Thess.5. Paul said he had no need to teach those about "the times and the seasons" regarding the events of the "day of the Lord" that will "come as a thief in the night", because they ALREADY KNEW THEM. And you say forget about all that??? You don't realize just how wrong you are bro.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is Christian nation, which is America, Canada and Britain and Australia. Company of nations.

Genesis 12 or 17. God promised abraham kings would come from your loins and company of nations.

Genesis chapter 46. Israel has the blessings and birthright.

Judah has the scepter.

Zechariah chapter 11. Israel and judah are separate houses.

Hebrews chapter 5. Congregations should be teachers, after 20 years. It shows ignorance on some Christian people. They lack of God's word.

Romans chapter 11. The Jews were grafted out of the olive tree. They reject Jesus as messiah.
Israel and gentiles are grafted into the olive tree.

Easy to understand this.

Jeremiah chapter 30/31.
Israel and Jews will be one stick in lord's hand, during millennium .
Zechariah chapter 11 to document.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just so others know what I believe about the idea of the Jews, here is my testimony.

The original meaning of the name Jew comes from the tribe Judah, a real Israelite tribe among the twelve tribes of Israel.

Per the Jewish historian Josephus who lived in around 100 A.D., he said the title of 'Jew' is the name which those of the Babylon captivity used for theirselves when they returned to Jerusalem. He said it was derived from the tribe of Judah. He also said the foreigners that also went captive to Babylon with them began to use that title of 'Jew' for themselves also.

Per the Books of Ezra and Nehemiah, those of Israel that went captive to Babylon by Nebuchadnezzar involved only the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi. It also included a small remnant of the northern ten tribes that had refused king Jeroboam's calf idols in the north, and they left and joined with Judah in the south instead (2 Chronicles 11). This smaller group of Israelites and foreigners that dwelt at the lands of Jerusalem-Judea were called Jews, and represented the "house of Judah" in God's Word (1 Kings 12:21).

This means that the title of Jew does... represent a portion of true Israelites of the seed.

And the fact that Lord Jesus said in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 that those who only 'say' they are Jews, but are not, represent the "synagogue of Satan", that means there IS... such a group of Israelites of the seed that are known as Jews.

The difference is, there are 'true' Jews of the seed, and then there are 'false' Jews of foreign origin that crept in that call theirselves Jews, but are not.

The word "Jew" in English Bible translations like the KJV, is from the Old Testament name for the tribe of Judah. And in the New Testament the word "Jew" is mostly from the name for a 'Judean', meaning one who simply lives in or is from the land of Judea, like regardless of your birth, if you were born and lived in Boston, you would be known as a Bostonian, i.e., from Boston.

When Lord Jesus returns, He will gather both, the "house of Israel" (lost ten tribe believers) AND the "house of Judah" (believers of true Judah of the seed), back together in the holy lands. Along with them will be believers of the Gentiles, as written in Isaiah.

Therefore, I am not one who partakes in hatred against Jews that some believers confuse with the false ones that Jude 4 shows about the unawares crept in among the true Jews of the "house of Judah".

Jesus showed us in His parable of the 'tares' of the field in Matthew 13 about the false Jews that crept in among true Judah long ago, and we in Christ are to understand that. The 'tares' simply HIDE... among true Judah (Jews). Those 'tares' represent the 'goats' of Matthew 25, and Jesus will separate them when He returns. Until then, we are to recognize this fact about the 'tares', and not make the mistake of generalizing that it means all those who call themselves by that title of Jew.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe all the 12 tribes of the nation of Israel all died in 70Ad. Today people become part of the kingdom by faith, and Yahava adopts those who are his into His family, as children of God. Being part of Heavenly Jerusalem.
Not true.
At Jesus' 1st coming, only the Jews of the southern "kingdom of Judah" were left at Jerusalem-Judea. And even then, there was only a small remnant of the "house of Judah" that went captive to Babylon which returned to Jerusalem. So the majority of Judah wasn't even living in the holy land when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem in 70 A.D. Read your Bible history.

All the twelve tribes all gathered for temple festivals, even after Jesus ascended,....
Not true either.

Old Testament Scripture 1 Kings 11 through 2 King 17 shows God split the old nation of Israel into two separate kingdoms, and scattered all of the ten tribes first, never to return. Haven't you ever heard the term Jewish scholars use like, "ten LOST tribes"?

You can't just pull an idea out of your hat and make false claims as if it were true.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did God first begin to talk with Abraham and begin giving what we call the Abrahamic Covenant to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
Firstly, it depends on what you define that "Abrahamic Covenant" to be about. Some only apply it to the nations being blessed through Israel, when per Apostle Paul in Galatians 3 it's really about the Promise by Faith which God first gave thru... Abraham to ALL nations. And it includes the Blessings and Promises God gave to Abraham and his seed. Genesis 12.

Genesis 15 for Abraham believing God would do what He said, and God counted it to Abraham as righteousness. Paul showed in Galatians 3 that was about the Promise by Faith of The Gospel.

Again, you are twisting what is written in scripture. This is what is said in Hebrews 7: -
No, I am not twisting anything. I simply covered what Apostle Paul taught in Romans 4 and Galatians 3 per THE NEW COVENANT.

So if you claim to be a Christian, like your avatar says, then how is it you are not familiar with Romans 4 and Galatians 3??

15 And this point is even more clear if another priest like Melchizedek appears, 16 one who has become a priest not by a law of succession, but by the power of an indestructible life. 17 For it is testified:

“You are a priest forever
in the order of Melchizedek.”

In these above verses, Christ is our New High priest in the order/manner of Melchizedek. You on the other hand have claimed that in Genesis 14 that Melchizedek was Jesus who came out to greet Abraham when he returned with Lot after Lot was taken.

As for your claim that Jesus was with God when God came to destroy Sodom, is drawing a conclusion from the silence of the scriptures.

Davy, it seems to me that you do not let the scriptures guide you in what you post.

You defeat your own words by your Biblical illiteracy, showing you haven't even studied the Hebrews 7 chapter about Christ as the Old Testament Melchizedek...

Heb 7:13-14
For He of Whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.
For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.
KJV

All... the previous Hebrews 7:1-12 verses were about the subject of Old Testament Melchizedek, and of the old Levitical priesthood. Then Hebrews 7:13-14 hits the matter on the head of the nail, that JESUS CHRIST WAS THE OLD TESTAMENT MELCHIZEDEK Who met Abraham and offered him "bread and wine", and blessed Abraham.

You've simply been listening to false Jews by not knowing the above.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said anyone would be saved by their 'flesh' birth, nor did I say that one could be saved in any other way except thru Jesus.

What I'm saying is God made a promise to Abraham to bless his seed (the Jewish people) and God has not given up on the Jewish people because of that solemn promise which He will never break so the Body of Christ has not replaced Israel
What is hilarious is that you labeled Abraham's seed as "the Jewish people" when the Jews ONLY were made up of the 3-tribe southern "kingdom of Judah" at Jerusalem-Judea.

But the LARGEST PORTION of the children of Israel were the northern ten tribe "kingdom of Israel" which did not call theirselves by that title of Jew (which came from the sole tribe of Judah). Per Bible history, and secular history, the ten northern tribes were scattered by God out of the holy land first, never to return.

So what you gonna' call those ten scattered tribes of Israel today? Can't call them Jews, because they never were part of the Jews of the southern "kingdom of Judah". Don't know this Bible history, huh? it's obvious you need a lot... more Bible study before you begin running that mouth.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And of course opinions are like belly buttons... everybody has one!

All 12 tribes are descendants of Abraham (whether they go by "Jews" or not) and God promised Abraham He would bless His descendants... hang in there bud, you'll learn the truth someday! View attachment 39032

I'm not going to waste my time trading stupid insults with you. Open up your Bible and study, because you obviously need it. Start at Genesis 1 and go all the way through.

Or... you can keep listening to the "synagogue of Satan" lies which they've thrown at you, and you have believed hook-line-and-sinker, and thus deserve to be deceived because of not listening to God in His Word.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Firstly, it depends on what you define that "Abrahamic Covenant" to be about. Some only apply it to the nations being blessed through Israel, when per Apostle Paul in Galatians 3 it's really about the Promise by Faith which God first gave thru... Abraham to ALL nations. And it includes the Blessings and Promises God gave to Abraham and his seed. Genesis 12.

Genesis 15 for Abraham believing God would do what He said, and God counted it to Abraham as righteousness. Paul showed in Galatians 3 that was about the Promise by Faith of The Gospel.

No, I am not twisting anything. I simply covered what Apostle Paul taught in Romans 4 and Galatians 3 per THE NEW COVENANT.

So if you claim to be a Christian, like your avatar says, then how is it you are not familiar with Romans 4 and Galatians 3??

You defeat your own words by your Biblical illiteracy, showing you haven't even studied the Hebrews 7 chapter about Christ as the Old Testament Melchizedek...

Heb 7:13-14
For He of Whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.
For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.
KJV

All... the previous Hebrews 7:1-12 verses were about the subject of Old Testament Melchizedek, and of the old Levitical priesthood. Then Hebrews 7:13-14 hits the matter on the head of the nail, that JESUS CHRIST WAS THE OLD TESTAMENT MELCHIZEDEK Who met Abraham and offered him "bread and wine", and blessed Abraham.

You've simply been listening to false Jews by not knowing the above.

This is what i had previously posted back in December: -
When did God first begin to talk with Abraham and begin giving what we call the Abrahamic Covenant to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

We know from Stephen's short history lesson in Acts 7 that God had first started to give Abraham the Abrahamic covenant while he was still in Ur of the Chaldeans when Abraham was around the age of 50 years old, or when he was possibly even younger.

If we accept that Abraham left Ur when he was around 50 years of age, then Isaac was born 50 yeas later, when Abraham was 100 years old and Jacob was born when Isaac was 60 years old, and that Jacob went down to Egypt when he was 130 years old. Now Jacob receive the last parts of what we call the Abrahamic covenant just before he journeyed down to Egypt.

Now we also know from Exodus 12:40-41 that Israel spent 430 years in Egypt.

Now if we add all of these time intervals together, we get a time duration of : -

50yrs + 60yrs+130yrs+430yrs = 670 years

So, the time span between when God first spoke to Abraham to leave his fathers household and go to an earth that He would show him was 670 years.

The time span over which the Abrahamic Covenant was given to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just before Jacob leaves to go down to Egypt is 240 years.
. . .

Again, you are twisting what is written in scripture. This is what is said in Hebrews 7: -

15 And this point is even more clear if another priest like Melchizedek appears, 16 one who has become a priest not by a law of succession, but by the power of an indestructible life. 17 For it is testified:

“You are a priest forever
in the order of Melchizedek.”

In these above verses, Christ is our New High priest in the order/manner of Melchizedek. You on the other hand have claimed that in Genesis 14 that Melchizedek was Jesus who came out to greet Abraham when he returned with Lot after Lot was taken.

As for your claim that Jesus was with God when God came to destroy Sodom, is drawing a conclusion from the silence of the scriptures.

Davy, it seems to me that you do not let the scriptures guide you in what you post.

Goodbye

Now Davy, your understanding is based on what you want to believe and accept as being true.

I on the other hand presented an alternative POV to yours which is just as believable.

You believe in a "Brand New Covenant," whereas I believe in a "renewed/refurbished covenant" and that this renewed covenant was in place even while Adam and Eve were walking with God in the Garden of Eden.

Both the ancient covenant and the renewed covenant requires the shedding of Blood. It is the redemption process that has changed between the Ancient Covenant and the Renewed Covenant.

The thread title claims that "God has moved His Israel to the west," but God's salvation covenant has been available for all people to embrace through faith. At Mt Sinai the 12 tribes had Princely priests who operated in the manner of Melchizedek, but because of their rebellion against God, God for a time has forfeited their "right" to be Priests in the order of Melchizedek until such time that the visitation of the Father's iniquities has run it full course with respect to time. It is not until the Israelites begin to repent of their continual Idolatrous worship that God will gather them once more to Himself, and to renew the Kingdom of Priests, a Holy Nation and His possession among the Gentiles Covenant that Israel will once more become a Royal Priesthood in the Order of Melchizedek during the 7th Age.

The west will not replace Israel in God's purposes to become a Royal Priesthood. All who willingly will bow their knees before God to Him will be given this honour.

Those who assume this responsibility will demonstrate to the people they rub shoulders with how they can inhabit God's fertile soil and be Blessed by Him.

Shalom

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not true.
At Jesus' 1st coming, only the Jews of the southern "kingdom of Judah" were left at Jerusalem-Judea. And even then, there was only a small remnant of the "house of Judah" that went captive to Babylon which returned to Jerusalem. So the majority of Judah wasn't even living in the holy land when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem in 70 A.D. Read your Bible history.

Not true either.

Old Testament Scripture 1 Kings 11 through 2 King 17 shows God split the old nation of Israel into two separate kingdoms, and scattered all of the ten tribes first, never to return. Haven't you ever heard the term Jewish scholars use like, "ten LOST tribes"?

You can't just pull an idea out of your hat and make false claims as if it were true.

I dont believe in a thing called ten Lost tribes… Yahavah knew where they was… and all the tribes existed on earth, in the early ads, which was also the first bride of Christ. There were 144,000 people of each tribe together saved, from the wrath which obliterated the rest of the tribes, and their genealogy… burnt up… and the land was burned along with the temple…

I believe all the tribes continued to show up to Jerusalem and hold the festivals even if some did not decide to come.

There are no tribes today! With the geneology burnt up there is no way to prove who is from who.., and tribe concerning today. There is only being part of the heavenly kingdom in relationship with Yahavah and his Son.