God needs to change....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
Can this world get any better? Can god change? i think this world will be a better place only if god changes. I guess the world is worse because god cannot change.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....God didn't say it would get any better :).....But boy is it great to be one of His children....Amen!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There is a time appointed for things to change, but God will never change.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
looking smooth brother hit em with grizzly later ;)

What happened when the verb asked the noun to conjugate?
.........The noun declined :D

Forsakenone

Dec 25, 2013
StanJ said:
Heb 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
If it is written in Mark 9:23 that Jesus said, "If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." then do you believe God can change?

Romans 12:3 states God has given every man "the measure of faith" or the ability to believe, as in 1 Tim 2:3-4 it is written, 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.1 Tim 2:3-4

1 Tim 2:5, For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Since the believer is saved by grace, through faith, and not of works lest any man should boast, therefore the question is raised in Romans 3:31, "For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?"
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mark 10:27

Therefore, if all things are possible with God, maybe God lied since no man comes to the written Word except it were given unto him of my Father. John 6:65

Feb 12, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world can get better by trusting in God but those who reject are not going to live to please Him.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Forsakenone said:
If it is written in Mark 9:23 that Jesus said, "If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." then do you believe God can change?

Romans 12:3 states God has given every man "the measure of faith" or the ability to believe, as in 1 Tim 2:3-4 it is written, 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.1 Tim 2:3-4

1 Tim 2:5, For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Since the believer is saved by grace, through faith, and not of works lest any man should boast, therefore the question is raised in Romans 3:31, "For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?"
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mark 10:27

Therefore, if all things are possible with God, maybe God lied since no man comes to the written Word except it were given unto him of my Father. John 6:65
It is more probable that the word is not intended to be judged against itself out of context. If you think Mark 9:23 gives you the ability to believe anything you want and make it true you are deceived.

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
Jude said:
Can this world get any better? Can god change? i think this world will be a better place only if god changes. I guess the world is worse because god cannot change.
God is perfect, God is good, God is righteous, so why would God need to change? Don't presume that God is responsible for this world or has taken charge of it, The world is not a nice place because the "prince of this world" is not a nice guy. Jesus said that his kingdom was not of this world, so we can hardly blame God for the state of things. We need to change, not God.The world will be a better place when Jesus returns and eliminates sin. But until then, we're stuck in funky town.

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Forsakenone said:

and thus we see how bad circular reasoning fails those who use it.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, if my dog came over to your house and crapped on your carpet and chewed up your couch.....whose fault would that be....mine or the dogs?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
indeed. So why do you let God off the hook?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Huh?............now ya went back to the hard questions. ahhhhhhhhhh now I'm confused...of course that comes easy for me ;)

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why do you blame man rather than God? we crapped in the garden.......God let us off leash.....why does God get a free pass?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol - blame it on the devil......ok then if it is the devil, why not punish him alone?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
We do by not listening to him..........i use to listen to satan all the time...i was his right hand man so to speak.
My hard earned money would go to him, my thoughts would go to him, my life was lived only for him.....so I chewed and crapped on a lot of things.

and he is not happy one bit......that I got to God before he totaly got to me (death)

HALLEUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE HIS NAME. GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!