"God Rules" The Future Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not denying that saints will be killed in the future tribulation, those who God prepares, 1 Corinthians 10:13

The propaganda presented by many, teaching that the beast has full control is "deception"

The two Witnesses will rule the 3.5 year tribulation through plagues and wrath Revelation 11:6 "God Rules"

A complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, and the Hebrews weren't running scared "God Rules"

Revelation 9:3-6 men tormented for 5 months, desiring to die as death flees, as the sealed church is protected "God Rules"

All plagues come upon the Beast and his kingdom as shown in Revelation 16:1-11 "God Rules"

Those who kill will be killed, those who desire to imprison will be imprisoned, Gods divine protection of the Church, he who has an ear let him hear! Revelation 13:9-10 "God Rules"

God feeds the Remnant Church in the wilderness, manna from heaven as in the days of coming out of Egypt, as the world watches in fear Revelation 12:6, Micah 7:11-17 "God Rules"

The church on earth is instructed to enter their dwellings until Gods wrath in indignation is past, just like the passover in Egypt Isaiah 26:20-21"God Rules"

And many suggest the Beast is ruling the tribulation, not a chance! "God Rules"

Reactions: Zao is life

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I'm not denying that saints will be killed in the future tribulation, those who God prepares, 1 Corinthians 10:13

The propaganda presented by many, teaching that the beast has full control is "deception"

The two Witnesses will rule the 3.5 year tribulation through plagues and wrath Revelation 11:6 "God Rules"

A complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, and the Hebrews weren't running scared "God Rules"

Revelation 9:3-6 men tormented for 5 months, desiring to die as death flees, as the sealed church is protected "God Rules"

All plagues come upon the Beast and his kingdom as shown in Revelation 16:1-11 "God Rules"

Those who kill will be killed, those who desire to imprison will be imprisoned, Gods divine protection of the Church, he who has an ear let him hear! Revelation 13:9-10 "God Rules"

God feeds the Remnant Church in the wilderness, manna from heaven as in the days of coming out of Egypt, as the world watches in fear Revelation 12:6, Micah 7:11-17 "God Rules"

The church on earth is instructed to enter their dwellings until Gods wrath in indignation is past, just like the passover in Egypt Isaiah 26:20-21"God Rules"

And many suggest the Beast is ruling the tribulation, not a chance! "God Rules"
Small details aside, I agree with your statement and the gist of it, and I like it :cool: I also tend to forget: God rules!