God the Father

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Rachne83T said:
Excellent, I am in the word.
Matthew 18:3
And said, Verily I say unto you,
Except ye be converted, and become as little children,
ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Doesn't sound like it and that verse is about getting saved. Hopefully you are saved. Here's another verse for you...
1 Cor 13:11;
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Rachne83T said:
If I have the Holy Ghost dwelling within me.
Then why would I have to try the spirits
to know if they are of God?
The Spirit of God dwells within me.
The Spirit of God knows that which is of God and
that which is not of God.
The Holy Ghost within me cannot be deceived.
At any time no matter whatsoever.
Therefore I cannot be deceived If I
have the Holy Ghost dwelling within me.
No matter whatsoever.
How can anyone ever be deceived with the
indwelling of the Holy Ghost?
These are just words... so far you're failing the test.

R

Rachne83T

The Barrd said:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God

And the Word was God
In the beginning was the Word
and the Word was with God
and the Word was God.

1. The beginning of what?

Note*** God has no beginning or end.

Therefore it cannot be the beginning of life.

for God is life and has no beginning.

R

Rachne83T

StanJ said:
Doesn't sound like it and that verse is about getting saved. Hopefully you are saved. Here's another verse for you...1 Correct 13:11;
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.
Yes, he became a man who murdered the children of God.

Is this correct, did this man murder the children of God?

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Rachne83T said:
In the beginning was the Word[/size]and the Word was with God[/size]and the Word was God.[/size]1. The beginning of what?Note*** God has no beginning or end.[/size]Therefore it cannot be the beginning of life.[/size]for God is life and has no beginning.[/size]
In the beginning refers to time. It's very simple when one knows what the Bible says which apparently you do not and are more and more demonstrating your lack of knowledge and understanding.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Rachne83T said:
Yes, he became a man who murdered the children of God.
Is this correct, did this man murder the children of God?
Well, another example of how you know very little about the Bible. No it is not correct that Paul murdered the children of God. Read Acts 9:1 and if you still don't understand then don't ask me for clarification, because it's pretty basic English.

R

Rachne83T

The Barrd said:
If it is alive, then it originated with God.
So, yes. God is the Creator of all spirits.
Maybe this will help you understand
one of the many reasons why I do not believe God
is the Father of all spirits.

Chapter 3
Verse 9

Whosoever is born of God
doth not commit sin;
for his seed remaineth in him:
and he cannot sin,
because he is born of God.

R

Rachne83T

StanJ said:
Well, another example of how you know very little about the Bible. No it is not correct that Paul murdered the children of God. Read Acts 9:1 and if you still don't understand then don't ask me for clarification, because it's pretty basic English.
You believe I know very little about the bible?

You believe that Paul never murdered a child of God?

You believe that Acts 9:1 declares all this you have said is the truth?

I guess I do not need to ask you for any clarification on what you believe.

R

Rachne83T

StanJ said:
In the beginning refers to time. It's very simple when one knows what the Bible says which apparently you do not and are more and more demonstrating your lack of knowledge and understanding.
Thank you for clearing that up for me.

What point in time is it referring too?

The beginning of what point in time?

After all there is no beginning or end
with God.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Rachne83T said:
You believe I know very little about the bible?
You believe that Paul never murdered a child of God?
You believe that Acts 9:1 declares all this you have said is the truth?
I guess I do not need to ask you for any clarification on what you believe.
Why are you framing all these as questions if you already know and don't need to ask? You're right though I don't have much problem expressing my beliefs but I do have problem with people that come in and use a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It cannot be created.
We are Gods creation, i think you aven confusing God.

Mind you is God ceased to exist so would we for it is He that holds it all together. It was His words that created life, when he spoke theml Light be and it was,

Stil ldont know what the point of all this is??

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
Whatever this person is trying to prove, they are right that Paul murdered God's children before his conversion:

Act 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.
Act 8:2 And devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him.
Act 8:3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.

Act 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,
Act 9:2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

1Ti 1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
1Ti 1:13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
1Ti 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
1Ti 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Paul never let himself forget that he had once been Saul.

I think we ought to take a lesson from him here...let us not forget our own sins, that we might avoid committing them again...

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
Act 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,
Act 9:2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

slaughter
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
slaugh·ter
(slô′tər)n.
1. The killing of animals especially for food.
2. The killing of a large number of people; a massacre

Yes, Paul did murder God's children, by his own words.