God works in wondrous ways.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friday 8/ 13 I was rushed by ambulance to the hospital weith what I thought was a monster heart attack. Come to find out, my aortic artery which has been degrading went bad and I had to spend a week in the hospital getting tested mapped and measured so Friday the 20th I had surgery to replace my failing aortic artery. It was not open heart surgery but a 6 year old procedure known as TAVR (transcatheter aortic valve replacement.) They went in through the groin in my femeral artery and pushe dopen the old valve and replace it with a new one on a stent. Was operated onFriday and home Saturday.

Got to share the gospel with over 6 people, meet some believing nurses and prayed for ands with them and had a chance to share with a nurse assigned to me who is a believer and spent three hours asking questions. that was awesome!

Even in the midst of a serious health condition God saw fit to use me to be blessed and bless others. God is so good.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friday 8/ 13 I was rushed by ambulance to the hospital weith what I thought was a monster heart attack. Come to find out, my aortic artery which has been degrading went bad and I had to spend a week in the hospital getting tested mapped and measured so Friday the 20th I had surgery to replace my failing aortic artery. It was not open heart surgery but a 6 year old procedure known as TAVR (transcatheter aortic valve replacement.) They went in through the groin in my femeral artery and pushe dopen the old valve and replace it with a new one on a stent. Was operated onFriday and home Saturday.

Got to share the gospel with over 6 people, meet some believing nurses and prayed for ands with them and had a chance to share with a nurse assigned to me who is a believer and spent three hours asking questions. that was awesome!

Even in the midst of a serious health condition God saw fit to use me to be blessed and bless others. God is so good.
God is good indeed. Give God the glory!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I helped a guy who had stints put in place. Not fun, they had to go up thru his groin also. I'm glad to hear that you are well and sharing the gospel.

I've always enjoyed your posts @Ronald Nolette . And good to hear from you!

Antony

Sep 3, 2021
Cheboksary
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Ronald, please change your lifestyle. I don't want you to be in the hospital again. Vegan diet may help. Eat bananas!

* I pray for you.
** I'm a Christian too, and I want to be closer to God through my raw vegan diet. Please pray for me to be sensible and prudent, and to stay healthy.

May God keep you safe.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praise the Lord! You are an example of how we should keep our focus on others rather than ourselves! No pity parties in your life! Lol.
Thanks for sharing!

Iconoclast

Jul 27, 2021
Hoschton Ga.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You were placed there providentially to openly confess Christ in the midst of your trial.
Praise the Lord for having put His treasure in earthen vessels like us.
Thanks for this testimony of your clear gospel presentation. ;)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise the Lord! You are an example of how we should keep our focus on others rather than ourselves! No pity parties in your life! Lol.
Thanks for sharing!

At least this time! I have held many gala pity parties over the years! But even this dense piece of wood has been learning I have to much to be thankful for than to feel sorry for! I am His what can be better than that!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were placed there providentially to openly confess Christ in the midst of your trial.
Praise the Lord for having put His treasure in earthen vessels like us.
Thanks for this testimony of your clear gospel presentation. ;)

To have that opportunity to share with so many others, made the pain and discomfort pale in comparison to the joy I was blessed with.

Reactions: Heart2Soul