God's deliverance from CORONA VIRUS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If healing is always the will of God, then there should be no sick Christians, and if a Christian is sick then they are out of the will of God. Is that what you are saying?

So what is the next step? Sick Christians are not saved?
I'm not saying that, but that's what the other person sounded like.

Reactions: My Dreams

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm not saying that, but that's what the other person sounded like.
Not me. I don't believe in guaranteed healing. We live in a fallen world and sickness is a part of it. We live our lives preparing for the time we might get sick, and if we get sick we live in preparation of getting well. We are committed to Christ for better or worse and in sickness and in health.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone said that "salvation" and "healing" is the same word in the New Testament - has anyone seen this and can verify or not?

Also, did Jesus bear ONLY our sins, OR also DISEASE ? (in Scripture as written)

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Someone said that "salvation" and "healing" is the same word in the New Testament - has anyone seen this and can verify or not?

Also, did Jesus bear ONLY our sins, OR also DISEASE ? (in Scripture as written)
Isaiah (53:4-6) makes that clear, and Jesus quotes him in Matthew 8:17 as the fulfilment of Isaiah's prophecy in the context of healing from sickness and disease.

But that doesn't mean that God is a vending machine to provide healing on demand. Jesus had crowds following him for the healing and free lunches, but when He challenged them to identify with him in His death, they departed from Him.