God's Love and Grace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
3 "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
Matt 5:3

22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation--
23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.
Col 1:22-23

11 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called "uncircumcised" by those who call themselves "the circumcision" (that done in the body by the hands of men)--
12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.
13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.
14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,
15 by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace,
16 and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.
Eph 2:11-16

It is interesting, before we knew Christ we were without hope, while in Christ we have the hope in the gospel.

Some seem to think of themselves even in Jesus as hopeless. But that has to be unbelief and a lack of transformation, for in Jesus we live, breath and walk the eternal hope. God bless you

Yep it's wonderful.

Reactions: FollowHim

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok, time to bump this thread back up, I think some may have more they may like to add to this thread.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen this used a few times. Taking a saying out of the word Grace

Gods
Riches
At
Christ's
Expense

I think it is accurate description. What do others think?

Reactions: Josho

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have seen this used a few times. Taking a saying out of the word Grace

Gods
Riches
At
Christ's
Expense

I think it is accurate description. What do others think?
There are emotional pictures we can create that speak louder than words.

Jesus expressed the Father's heart. Service, need, giving, overflowing to others despite how they respond back.

A light shines, it shines because it is light, not because it is darkness or lost. Paul counted his suffering as a privilege, not a burden. That is quite a place to reach.

Joy unspeakable, citizenship unshakeable, meaning and significance unstoppable. This is an eternal word given to us, quiet yet shinning bright, to which sinners wonder and want more of. God bless you

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Amen to that

Joh_13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.