God's protection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is true. If God if for us who can be against us? Is it not wonderful to have a wonderful Father who is for you and loves and desires to take care of you freely by faith on the Son of God? That nothing can separate you from God's love found in Christ Jesus? What wonderful news for a believer who is seeking for worshiping God in spirit and truth, seeking the heavenly things from above.

Reactions: Truman and APAK

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yea, but what is your expectations of what God would protect you from?

katenya

Aug 30, 2021
Uganda
Faith
Christian
Country
Uganda
In the bible its clear the devil moves around like a roaring lion looking for whom to devour. For me I believe we need God's protection all the time. There are traps we are not even aware of but God protects us all to the time " Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil" our Fathers prayer

katenya

Aug 30, 2021
Uganda
Faith
Christian
Country
Uganda
Psalms 43:2 and 3 blessed me today. He will always be with us whether through fire or water. So no matter where we are. Even when we are at that point where we think he is not there, He is actually there with us to see us through

Reactions: Truman