gold loan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, unwillingly, before few days I put wife's gold jewellery on loan. We donot have medical insurances & Our finances is continously going towards doctor medicines, test and treatment.

You can pray God remove curses, and stop financial losses, and let God stop us from landing into financial problems. Let God bless our finances, in addition to our soul and body.
Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, unwillingly, before few days I put wife's gold jewellery on loan. We donot have medical insurances & Our finances is continously going towards doctor medicines, test and treatment.

You can pray God remove curses, and stop financial losses, and let God stop us from landing into financial problems. Let God bless our finances, in addition to our soul and body.
Thanks!
Praying that God help you through these difficulties!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

Gracious Father, Please provide the finances needed for all of these medical costs for our brother, who loves you and trusts in you so much. Lessen the burden he has having to take care of his ailing mom, dad, pregnant wife who is very sick. And his little girl who does not understand so much and is crying much as she cannot go outside and play.
MyDreams will never abandon his family Lord as you know, we just ask for your these needs will be met.

Thank you Father,
In Christs Name, Amen.