set us free from clutches of gold loan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, I had put wife's Gold on loans, and from months have been paying interest every months.

Have paid lot of interest and feel sad that finances are going to this gold loan company.

You can pray God stop this now bless us so that will bring wife's gold jewellery back to home and no more paying interest every month.

Let God our redeemer set us free from the clutches of this gold loan.

Thank you!

Reactions: Bob Estey

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, I had put wife's Gold on loans, and from months have been paying interest every months.

Have paid lot of interest and feel sad that finances are going to this gold loan company.

You can pray God stop this now bless us so that will bring wife's gold jewellery back to home and no more paying interest every month.

Thank you!
Prayers for Gods will for you all.

Reactions: My Dreams

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thank you!
if its a trap....get rid of it

Reactions: My Dreams