Good bye to everyone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Instead of waring over men of this world and its hope ,
THIS is what the lambs should be focused on and doing . Yep . LET ALL PRAISE THE LORD .

How many "Christians" in the USA or my home country are prepared to die for what they believe. From what I have been reading, the "Christian" community is asking God to remove the presently occurring tribulation from them because they are "so righteous" in their beliefs, just ask them and they will tell you how righteous they are, without their acceptance of what Jesus told his disciples would occur to them in the future.

That they will be killed and mocked for their faith in God and believing in Jesus Christ for their salvation.

Just on twenty years ago in the India sub continent Christians where being killed and imprisoned by the Hindu fundamentalists and the uproar of the Christians at that time around the world was that as "Christians" we should no suffer the indignation of being imprisoned for our faith and missionary endeavours in the Indian sub-continent. One such case in Nepal where a Swedish or Norwegian pastor was imprisoned for preaching the Gospel for a time, that the press in his home country were printing his freshly written sermons weekly such that his mission field was at home while ever he was imprisoned in Nepal. The Nepalese man who had brought the charge against this pastor, lost his job in Nepal as a result of the pressures brought to bear against the organisation that he worked for.

This pastor's mission field at home was lost to him as soon as he was released from jail and he got onto a plane to return home. I doubt that this man/pastor would have been allowed back into the Indian Sub-continent for any further missionary outreach that he might have considered.

My heart was saddened by the jubilant joy of the people who had secured this pastor's release from Jail. It seemed that they had no understanding that Jesus had spoken about how we must be prepared to suffer much for the message of the Kingdom of God to reach the people in countries like India etc..

In Nepal I know that since the laws have been enacted where it is illegal to cause a person to change their religion from one religion to another, that the impact of Christianity in Nepal is reaching more and more people and it is the fastest growing Religion in that nation.

The church in Nepal need our finical support to be able to bless the people through our generosity but even this will be taken away from us in the guise of criminal money laundering between countries, it will become nearly impossible for us to bless the people who need it most, overseas and even at home.

Shalom

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Elihu and others.

God is talking to me about this place and all of these people mostly through these people. This means to me and anyone who is able to hear that the door is opening. What a mighty God we serve!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Elihu and others.

God is talking to me about this place and all of these people mostly through these people. This means to me and anyone who is able to hear that the door is opening. What a mighty God we serve!

Hi John! Good to still see you popping up here brother :)
I must ask though, who is Elihu, and, is the door you are talking about for you yourself to be walking through now, or is this referring to anybody who "has ears"? If so, what door, and where will it lead to? Not like you to be cryptic brother, lol. Or, maybe it's my dull mind lately. :D

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi John! Good to still see you popping up here brother :)
I must ask though, who is Elihu, and, is the door you are talking about for you yourself to be walking through now, or is this referring to anybody who "has ears"? If so, what door, and where will it lead to? Not like you to be cryptic brother, lol. Or, maybe it's my dull mind lately. :D
See my PM to you sister! Remember also who the Comforter is!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Elihu and others.

Does that mean that you're staying then?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, give God the Glory !

Take care.. and love Jesus

<B><

I know what you meant for us all to love Jesus,.. but the way you wrote that it sort of looked like you were saying love, Jesus. I'm like bruh,.. Jesus is that you!? I didn't know they had Wifi in Heaven!! :D Sweet!! :cool:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I know what you meant for us all to love Jesus,.. but the way you wrote that it sort of looked like you were saying love, Jesus. I'm like bruh,.. Jesus is that you!? I didn't know they had Wifi in Heaven!! :D Sweet!! :cool:

Hummmm.

well, how about this verse......>"As Jesus IS, so are all the Born again, in this world".

Jesus is the Light of the World and we the born again are Children of the Light.

Jesus's Father is also our Father, so, if you have the same Father then what are you together?

WE the born again, are to become on earth "the fullness of the Stature of Christ".
And our final destination is to be conformed into the Image of Christ.

Now that is interesting, as the Image of Christ, would be..>"let us make man in our Image".

And isn't it interesting also, that Jesus is the 2nd Adam.....

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hummmm.

well, how about this verse......>"As Jesus IS, so are all the Born again, in this world".

Jesus is the Light of the World and we the born again are Children of the Light.

Jesus's Father is also our Father, so, if you have the same Father then what are you together?

WE the born again, are to become on earth "the fullness of the Stature of Christ".
And our final destination is to be conformed into the Image of Christ.

Now that is interesting, as the Image of Christ, would be..>"let us make man in our Image".

And isn't it interesting also, that Jesus is the 2nd Adam.....

Not sure what you're getting at, but you do realize that I was making a joke don't you?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Not sure what you're getting at, but you do realize that I was making a joke don't you?

Of course.......

But your joke is actually very theologically correct..
How can we be more like Jesus, then to be In Him?

Christianity, is for Christ to be revealed though us, and for us to be diminished more and more.

Now i have 2 jokes for you, however they are not theological........sorry about that.

1. What do you call a Bommerrang that you throw ,..... that never comes back to you.?

A.) A stick

2. Why do you never see Elephants hiding in Trees ???

A.) Because they're good at it.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course.......

But your joke is actually very theologically correct..
How can we be more like Jesus, then to be In Him?

Christianity, is for Christ to be revealed though us, and for us to be diminished more and more.

Now i have 2 jokes for you, however they are not theological........sorry about that.

1. What do you call a Bommerrang that you throw ,..... that never comes back to you.?

A.) A stick

2. Why do you never see Elephants hiding in Trees ???

A.) Because they're good at it.

Lol, I sort of wish that you were Jesus though. I would have so many things to say to you and ask you. :D