Good bye to everyone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Bye to everyone @Heart2Soul @Helen @Mayflower @VictoryinJesus @Waiting on him @April_Rose @justbyfaith @APAK @FluffyYellowDuck @aspen @Hidden In Him @Pearl @101G @CharismaticLady @charity @Truther @Truman Ron @Ziggy @Backlit @Cristo Rei @My Dreams @Holy999 @stredaleve @Nancy @soul man @marks @amigo de christo @BreadOfLife @Angelina @lforrest @Gideons300 @Josho @rockytopva @Billy Evmur @TLHKAJ @Barbara @WaterSong @BarnyFife @Pearl @BARNEY BRIGHT @Philip James @Marymog @quietthinker @Triumph1300 @Jay Ross @jaybird @Jane_Doe22 @farouk @Grailhunter @Grams @stunnedbygrace @Episkopos @faithfulness @FHII @teamventure and @all of the others with whom I may not have had conversations or have otherwise forgotten here. May God bless you all as you seek Him first in everything!

This will be my final public post on this forum as God leads me in another direction.

As I say good bye please remember me kindly and keep me and mine in your prayers as my family is going through a severe trial now. I will certainly continue to pray for this forum and all the people who continue to be part of it.

I’ve been a member here since January of 2008 with over 14,000 messages posted. A lot of people have come and gone since then... many of them sincere people who were interested in learning about God or discussing the scriptures. Many of them gone now for various reasons, good and bad, I suppose. There was more I had thought to say no other words coming to me at the moment.

For anyone interested in further conversation with me please send me a PM. I do not plan to terminate my account here and will respond to PMs when I do occasionally check in here.

Give God the glory!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Bye to everyone @Heart2Soul @Helen @Mayflower @VictoryinJesus @Waiting on him @April_Rose @justbyfaith @APAK @FluffyYellowDuck @aspen @Hidden In Him @Pearl @101G @CharismaticLady @charity @Truther @Truman Ron @Ziggy @Backlit @Cristo Rei @My Dreams @Holy999 @stredaleve @Nancy @soul man @marks @amigo de christo @BreadOfLife @Angelina @lforrest @Gideons300 @Josho @rockytopva @Billy Evmur @TLHKAJ @Barbara @WaterSong @BarnyFife @Pearl @BARNEY BRIGHT @Philip James @Marymog @quietthinker @Triumph1300 @Jay Ross @jaybird @Jane_Doe22 @farouk @Grailhunter @Grams @stunnedbygrace @Episkopos @faithfulness @FHII @teamventure and @all of the others with whom I may not have had conversations or have otherwise forgotten here. May God bless you all as you seek Him first in everything!

This will be my final public post on this forum as God leads me in another direction.

As I say good bye please remember me kindly and keep me and mine in your prayers as my family is going through a severe trial now. I will certainly continue to pray for this forum and all the people who continue to be part of it.

I’ve been a member here since January of 2008 with over 14,000 messages posted. A lot of people have come and gone since then... many of them sincere people who were interested in learning about God or discussing the scriptures. Many of them gone now for various reasons, good and bad, I suppose. There was more I had thought to say no other words coming to me at the moment.

For anyone interested in further conversation with me please send me a PM. I do not plan to terminate my account here and will respond to PMs when I do occasionally check in here.

Give God the glory!
Hi John,
Even though I knew this was coming, it still stings. I know how to get hold of you and hope we never loose connection. God be with you and Kathy and your family. You will always be in my prayers brother.
Gosh does this site make me cry rivers!
Love you brother and, thank you for all of your wonderful posts, kind replies and all that I learned from you.
In Him always,
nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will say a prayer for you and yours @amadeus.

I'm not saying bye though.
I don't like those. ;)
Fluffy, I am with you here...I am so tired of "goodbyes". He has been such a huge part of this forum. When we no longer see the faces or avatars of those we love and have left for whatever reasons, it really leaves a gaping hole where once there was a brother or sister we had grown close to. He will be sorely missed, yes.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fluffy, I am with you here...I am so tired of "goodbyes". He has been such a huge part of this forum. When we no longer see the faces or avatars of those we love and have left for whatever reasons, it really leaves a gaping hole where once there was a brother or sister we had grown close to. He will be sorely missed, yes.

:)

Passing of the old guard. Not as if I didn't see this day coming, but yeah, the goodbyes are a bit hard to go through.

As I was telling John in private, I think a new day is dawning for the forum, and in some ways it could be very good. But hopefully the supervision here follows in the same vain as when you and I joined. Helen and Amadeus have (in my eyes) served as the matriarch and patriarch of this site for several years now, so here's hoping that it has good leadership, both formal and informal, going forward.

And I hope you stick around. I'd like to see at least a few familiar faces still around. :)

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Give God the glory!

Good bye Amadeus, it's sad to see you go.

You have really been a blessing to these forums and a man that has a lot of wisdom to share.

God bless you.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Give God the glory!

To everything there is a season...

Dear Amadeus,

It has been an honour and a pleasure to interact with you here.
While we may not have always seen things the same way, your posts were always gracious and gentle and I thank you for that.
Your wisdom will be missed!

I am sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time!

I know that I don't have to remind you that 'all things work for the good of those who love God' ... Even when we may not understand as we endure...

May the love of God, and the Peace of our Lord, Jesus Christ, remain with you and your wife always,

And may Almighty God bless you,
In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit !

Amen!