Good health

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God bless me with a good health. I am feeling unwell may be BP might have increased a bit, also there is some stress.

Thanks!

Reactions: Bob Estey

whitemorning

Nov 18, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pressure and stress are interrelated things. Here it is necessary to treat the cause of the disease, not the symptoms. And the reason here is stress, you just need to get rid of it. Or you can simply use the services of an online therapist https://us.calmerry.com/try-online-therapy/ And with the help of prayer and God's help, you will have good health.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Pressure and stress are interrelated things. Here it is necessary to treat the cause of the disease, not the symptoms. And the reason here is stress, you just need to get rid of it. Or you can simply use the services of an online therapist. And with the help of prayer and God's help, you will have good health.
Thanks!, You know day before yesterday I met accident and now in bed doctor told for ligament surgery there is no balance on right leg as the ACL is tore