Good News An Asteroid Won't Hit Us After All

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I don't think it is good news, because it means the evil doers will continue to do mean cruel evils and we will continue to suffer them. I think it would be better if one did hit the Earth as either we'd die or they would have difficulties to distract them abit from doing their evils. (Though world history shows that they never learn from judgements/consequences, they just keep on doing evils and try to find science ways around the problems. Just like with covid they seek vaccine and not address root causes, and even during covid UK papers still often putting immodest pictures of women on front page and other evils/wrongs like NZ pusing mandatory fluoridation here now. And sadly even when things like quakes etc do happen its the disadvantaged that suffer the most while the rich/elite are safe in their fortresses. I wish the 2 witnesses were here now/soon.)
If there is a God then "when they say peace and safety then shall sudden destruction fall upon them". Which means they will achieve their false paradise/heaven on earth (though sacrificing/vicitising many in the making), but it won't last for long.
The real good news is supposed to be the Gospel(s), but God & Jesus never seem to answer prayers and relieve some of the worst hell wrongs here. (Maybe it is because I can't have faith and control mouth, but it is impossible to when suffering long ongoing constant daily mean cruel hell wrongs.)

[2015/2016-2051-2058 comet/meteor/[brown dwarf] Ellenin due to encounter Earth?]
2020s/2029 comet/meteor/[brown dwarf] Apophis/[Elenin/Ellenin?] due to encounter earth.
2036 Apophis approaches earth again
2040 4 planets conjunction.
2051 Apophis approaches Earth again
2061 Halley's comet.
2066/2068 Apophis again
2121 Apophis possible risk again
2854 9 planets synod.
"circa 3400 Nibiru"?

Interestingly the name and nature of Apophis is similar to Abaddon/Apollyon, and its number 99942 is 666 upsidedown and 6 x 7. Though I think Halley's comet seems to play an important part in biblical history including it might be linked with Daniel's 70 weeks (eg 76 yrs orbit) and it is a candidate for the Star of Bethlehem. I think Velikovsky or Sitchin also linked it with the exodus and Joshua.

Last edited: