Goodbye

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
I see no reason to continue coming here. I go into Christian forums to talk with other Christians or those seeking answers according to God's word. All I see here is bickering and arguing. That turns me off, and I can't find anything to which to reply. So I won't be back, and I won't be here to reply or read any replies. Would someone please delete my account?

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
sorry to hear that i am sure i had a part in that...i will stop this side of veiw that has a distaste to it........................hope you do see this

I see no reason to continue coming here. I go into Christian forums to talk with other Christians or those seeking answers according to God's word. All I see here is bickering and arguing. That turns me off, and I can't find anything to which to reply. So I won't be back, and I won't be here to reply or read any replies.