Gov. Greg Abbott: Texas Has Been Invaded, And The Biden Administration Has Refused To Help

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Government = Slavery
Christianity = Freedom

It doesn't matter what you vote for it never has. One way or another they get what they want because it's all controlled opposition.

Makes me sad when I see Christians posting about politics. The belief in government and external authority is one of the causal factors to our suffering.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The "invasion clause"
Article 4 Section 4 USC

If Abbott invokes these rights and Republicans and Texas Dems don't move to indict Biden for Treason,something is very wrong in this Republic.
Did you see this? It looks like a mob hitman style assassination in Texas:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Government = Slavery
Christianity = Freedom

It doesn't matter what you vote for it never has. One way or another they get what they want because it's all controlled opposition.

Makes me sad when I see Christians posting about politics. The belief in government and external authority is one of the causal factors to our suffering.
You're forgetting God's part in politics?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could be immigrants killing people. Not sure but the FBI is issuing warnings about things like this and we are talking about Texas here:

Ex-FBI officials warn Congress of 'new and imminent' border danger: 'The country has been invaded'
Cartels are invading more and more. They're making sure Fentanyl destroys more and more drug consumers.

Those who smoke weed are even in peril. If they kill us they think there will be less of an American population to overcome.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cartels are invading more and more. They're making sure Fentanyl destroys more and more drug consumers.

Those who smoke weed are even in peril. If they kill us they think there will be less of an American population to overcome.
They're saying military aged militants are being seen at the border now. They're getting read to do something in the USA. So it's a good think that Abbott is stepping up.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Texas has the Castle Doctrine law in place. Has for years.

The citizens of Texas have every right as Americans and as Texas residents to defend their castle,home,state,from invasion.

Our military there at the border are obligated to refuse to follow orders that are Treason in place.
Stop the invasion with extreme prejudice. And if Traitor Joe or his Communist VP arrive,take them into custody.

That would take courage. And a commitment to honor their oath.
To defend America against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The "invasion clause"
Article 4 Section 4 USC

If Abbott invokes these rights and Republicans and Texas Dems don't move to indict Biden for Treason,something is very wrong in this Republic.
The whole border crisis has become a huge mess. Abbott did replace Border Patrol with NG troops and they put up razor wire and empty containers. Blocked Border patrol from "processing" illegal aliens which was basically turning them loose. The Guardsmen blocked illegals from crossing the border.

Biden gave Abbott an ultimatum to let Border patrol cut the wire and then did nothing. But in the meantime 25 states sent National Guard aide to Abbott to help secure the border. Meanwhile the Speaker of the House and the FBI and Border Patrol all lined up behind Abbott.

Biden blinked first....basically became ineffectual.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole border crisis has become a huge mess. Abbott did replace Border Patrol with NG troops and they put up razor wire and empty containers. Blocked Border patrol from "processing" illegal aliens which was basically turning them loose. The Guardsmen blocked illegals from crossing the border.

Biden gave Abbott an ultimatum to let Border patrol cut the wire and then did nothing. But in the meantime 25 states sent National Guard aide to Abbott to help secure the border. Meanwhile the Speaker of the House and the FBI and Border Patrol all lined up behind Abbott.

Biden blinked first....basically became ineffectual.
Except the illegals are overcoming the obstacles. And they're putting comforters,blankets,rugs,on top of the razor wire so to climb over.

And, if they get cut,which they want, they get American medical attention and,Medicaid!

Try invading Mexico and see what happens.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except the illegals are overcoming the obstacles. And they're putting comforters,blankets,rugs,on top of the razor wire so to climb over.

And, if they get cut,which they want, they get American medical attention and,Medicaid!

Try invading Mexico and see what happens.
Actually the illegal migrants have shifted to AZ and CA now....they watch the news too.

Reactions: dev553344

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're forgetting God's part in politics?
God has no part in politics darling. All you need ask yourself, is Law something that is Divine and comes from God? Or is law something man makes up claiming that he is God?

Law of course, comes from God. If you read the Bible correctly, Law is always a Divine attribute of God. That means that Law is eternal, as it exists with God. It is binding, immutable and always in affect. It does not change as it is perfect. There is no escaping Gods judgment because there is no escaping Law.

Man's claim to law however, is not perfect. It changes state to state, country to country. One thing in one place will send you to jail, the other place it will not. Man's law is not eternal as its always changing to the discretion of man. Man's law does not always bring Justice as it is corrupted. Man's law is based in violence and fear, however God's law is based in Love.

The True Law, God's Law, is found in your conscience, your heart. Conscience, like common sence, is simply common science. It is common because it does not change between me and you. My conscience and your conscience are exactly the same because realistically it is not ours, it is Gods. It is Law.

So do you follow the Law of God, blessed apon you in conscience?. Do you let it guide you in right action in all things that you do? Or do you follow the orders of politics and mans law? You cannot use both as they are diametrically apposed. And you cannot have two masters for either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other.

I really hope that you think about this properly. I would not take the time to write this if I did not care for you.

Have a great day. Blessing apon you.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has no part in politics darling. All you need ask yourself, is Law something that is Divine and comes from God? Or is law something man makes up claiming that he is God?

Law of course, comes from God. If you read the Bible correctly, Law is always a Divine attribute of God. That means that Law is eternal, as it exists with God. It is binding, immutable and always in affect. It does not change as it is perfect. There is no escaping Gods judgment because there is no escaping Law.

Man's claim to law however, is not perfect. It changes state to state, country to country. One thing in one place will send you to jail, the other place it will not. Man's law is not eternal as its always changing to the discretion of man. Man's law does not always bring Justice as it is corrupted. Man's law is based in violence and fear, however God's law is based in Love.

The True Law, God's Law, is found in your conscience, your heart. Conscience, like common sence, is simply common science. It is common because it does not change between me and you. My conscience and your conscience are exactly the same because realistically it is not ours, it is Gods. It is Law.

So do you follow the Law of God, blessed apon you in conscience?. Do you let it guide you in right action in all things that you do? Or do you follow the orders of politics and mans law? You cannot use both as they are diametrically apposed. And you cannot have two masters for either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other.

I really hope that you think about this properly. I would not take the time to write this if I did not care for you.

Have you read the
Book of Judges?

And God's blessings be upon you.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God is not involved in politics? I highly doubt that he doesn't care about the ruling of people and the state of the people being ruled:

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is interesting and I look forward to seeing how it turns out. I think the people are starting to make statements about Biden's poor (destructive) leadership.
If they're going to turn on Biden now, there's a reason.
Maybe they'll wait for the late opportunity that presents itself so to have Biden taken out of office under the 25th amendment.
Harris steps in just in time to make it seem like she won the election because of the trend Biden started with his promise to give minorities opportunity.

A first in a black female SCOTUS appointee, and that naturally leads to a first ,as a "black" female President.
:IDK: