Gratitude

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is your greatest blessing?

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
The greatest gift given to me was
Jesus personally telling me that I would be one with him and then we would be
one with the Father.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am grateful that my opinion does not really matter. God is Good and Faithful and I love Him. People are going to be who they are and do what they are going to do....and I love them too. I am grateful that all I have to do is to perfect my ability to love deeply; trusting fully that God's Will is being carried out for all people to witness.

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
What is your greatest blessing?

The Love God has shown me throughout my lifetime even before I knew Jesus as my Savior. Having said that, as most will also say here; I would have to say my husband of 50 years next month..brought to me as an answer to prayers for the right one..a fine, loving, and gentle husband and father, friend, partner, and fellow birdwatcher, hiker, and a few other things. :D

Lovely question, aspen!

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is something wonderful about sharing life with another person who understanding and loves you. I've known my wife for 20 years married 16.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My greatest blessing is knowing Jesus, my Lord and Savior. The miracles he has shown me and the many souls he has led to the cross, through the power of the Holy Spirit. Some day, I will be looking forward to seeing him face to face.....:lol:

Glory!
peacedove.gif

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reading everyone's blessings on this thread has been an encouragement to me, I hope it continues.