Great Forum!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Edifier

Oct 22, 2008
This is a great forum. Who said message boards were dead in favor of blogging? God bless you for making this place, and giving believers a place to get together. :cross:

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
(Edifier;61368)
This is a great forum. Who said message boards were dead in favor of blogging? God bless you for making this place, and giving believers a place to get together. :cross:
I agree. Now if we could just get more people to get involved. There are a lot of threads that deal with deep topics. Perhaps if there topics concerning things that revolve around Christianity like hobbies that Christians enjoy doing or projects that Christians have done. There could be a testimonial Sticky where people could tell how they came to accept and believe in Jesus Christ. In other words, we would probably have more activity if there were more community oriented topics and activities. I know I've enjoyed taking tests designed to determine what my spiritual gift or gifts is/are. Nonetheless, I like this forum very much and I really like that the tools that the v-bulletin software has to offer have been activated. That makes the experience that much more fun. I would be willing to bet (if I was a gambling man) that many people don't know how to set up a picture album or start a social group. A link could be added at the top of the page allowing people to see the various albums that the forum members have posted. I have two picture albums in my profile area already and I've begun a social group for others who share my interests. I'm going to start another group for those who live in my state.