Greetings, everyone!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tyruke

Aug 25, 2023
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, everyone! I am Tyruke. I do admit though that the reason I am joining this forum is because I have a friend who is not very tech savy, and would like to share and hear things from other Christians online. She can view the webpage, but doesn't yet know how to post anything herself, so I am trying to help her in this way.

God bless you all!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, everyone! I am Tyruke. I do admit though that the reason I am joining this forum is because I have a friend who is not very tech savy, and would like to share and hear things from other Christians online. She can view the webpage, but doesn't yet know how to post anything herself, so I am trying to help her in this way.

God bless you all!
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very Richly Encouraged And Edified In The
Lord Jesus Christ And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided ( I and II ). PG rated "Approved" *

Grace, Peace, Mercy And Love

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Reactions: Taken and L.A.M.B.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless you all!
Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: GRACE ambassador