Greetings for a Lady that I admire on this forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@LadyofFireandLace ,

I have been prompted over the last few days to wish you God's grace and peace during this Christmas period. May the Love of God be surrounding you such that you know His peace and compassion for Him

May all of your dreams for this Christmas period come true which are of the Lord.

Shalom

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A note for this thread.

This thread has not been geared for one person to send greetings to just one Lady. This thread can be used by any member to send a greeting to a respected lady by simply first typing @{the lady's forum name) followed by your message of encouragement just for her.

Have some fun blessing a lady that you admire on this forum.

PS: - the same format for an admired gentleman can also be started by a person who simply just wants to bless their admired gentleman. At this stage there is no gentleman that I am being prompted to send greetings of encouragement too.

Shalom

Reactions: DuckieLady

SERVANTedu

May 31, 2022
Midwest-ish
teenchallengetx.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@LadyofFireandLace ,

I have been prompted over the last few days to wish you God's grace and peace during this Christmas period. May the Love of God be surrounding you such that you know His peace and compassion for Him
May all of your dreams for this Christmas period come true which are of the Lord.

Shalom
The LORD really did provide for her this Christmas abundantly. It was really cool to be privy to. I also admire her quite a bit.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@LadyofFireandLace ,

Hey, it is good to see that you are still around on the forum.

May God meet your hearts desires and give you peace in the things that you do.

Shalom

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@LadyofFireandLace ,

Shalom
Thank you @jayross! I missed this during the holidays and my message is short because I'm getting ready for the day this morning but it was very nice. We didn't do much for the holidays but it was still very good. hope you had a great year