Greetings From Baghdad!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thesilent_j

Apr 23, 2008
Hello to all. I'm writing from Baghdad, and I wanted to drop a line and introduce myself.I'm with the Army, deployed to Iraq, and believe me, it is every bit as bad as they say it is. I looked up the forum by accident while researching a completely unrelated topic, and I liked this place so much, I decided to stay. So here I am. Anyways, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hey thesilent_j welcome to CB great to have you join us I think you are our first soldier based in Baghdad wow this is great you get online from there thanks for being over there, though I wish you didnt have to be God be with you.Let me know if theres anything you need help with or if we here can do anything for you

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Welcome Thesilent_j! I am so happy that you found the site. Even though it was by accident it is wonderful you decided to join us. Hope to see you around as often as you can.
smile.gif

C

C 4 C

(thesilent_j;46687)
Hello to all. I'm writing from Baghdad, and I wanted to drop a line and introduce myself.I'm with the Army, deployed to Iraq, and believe me, it is every bit as bad as they say it is. I looked up the forum by accident while researching a completely unrelated topic, and I liked this place so much, I decided to stay. So here I am. Anyways, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
Welcome Thesilent_j.
smile.gif

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(thesilent_j;46687)
please till me all you see and think,if and when you have time.and if you care to..i will share with you my great distress for the woman and children affected by this war..i pray the holy angels of protection surround you in jesus name

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
If someone asked me the one thing I could not do, it would be serve. i wouldn't have the courage to be in the battle, or the courage to take another's life to save your own and your friends, I wouldn't have the courage to face the horrific scenes you face. etc.But you do. I would like you to know that your my hero. May God keep you safe, and return you home to us and your family.Thank you so muchwelcome to the boardIn gratitudeRyan Fitz

Hope

May 5, 2008
(thesilent_j;46687)
Hello there thesilent, and everyone alse!! I am writting from Spain right now. My first time in this forum also. I will like to use this oportunity to thank you thesilent and all of you out there in Irak, for trying to do the best you can for the security of all of our brothers and sisters, not only in America but all around the world. I know that things are really bad out there, and I also know that all of that doesent make much sence anymore. I know it is crazy. I am asking our Lord to have all of you get out of there as fast as it can be, so you can defend our country, the US, from the inside.Hope