Greetings! New Here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fillan

Feb 12, 2023
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Everyone! New here, from Scotland, fellowshipping in a Baptist Church. Good to meet you all, thanks for creating a Christian discussion forum and allowing me to join.

About my username- Fillan was a missionary to Scotland in the 9th Century AD. The beautiful village of St Fillans by Loch Earn is named after him.

God Bless You All :)

Last edited:

ZoeMorgan

Mar 21, 2023
texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings, Fillan. I'm a newbie as well. For me, it's a fantastic forum. On this platform, there are nice people, which makes me very happy. You are blessed with gold. I recently came across these lovely women's outfits, and I hope you all like them. (removed)

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Everyone! New here, from Scotland, fellowshipping in a Baptist Church. Good to meet you all, thanks for creating a Christian discussion forum and allowing me to join.

About my username- Fillan was a missionary to Scotland in the 8th Century AD. The beautiful village of St Fillans by Loch Earn is named after him.

Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
! (+ I and II!)

Grace, Peace, And JOY!…

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings here, hope you have a blast. God bless you and feel free to post. Hebrews 13:8

Reactions: Fillan

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

About my username- Fillan was a missionary to Scotland in the 8th Century AD. The beautiful village of St Fillans by Loch Earn is named after him.

Hi Fillan, welcome. It's nice to see another person from the UK.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Me Mam was a wee Scot.....born in Edinburgh, and my sister in Dumfries.
Welcome.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

About my username- Fillan was a missionary to Scotland in the 9th Century AD. The beautiful village of St Fillans by Loch Earn is named after him.

Welcome to CyB, Fillan! Don't forget to check out the leisure and lifestyle forums. Man cannot live by bread alone... :waves:

Reactions: mailmandan

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Fillan,

I have a good friend from Scotland, near Perth. Welcome to the forums!! I hope you like it here!