greetings, salutations, and all that Hallmark card type stuff.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

X Sinner

Jun 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Hey,
As you probably already guessed, I have a "different " kinda sense of humor.
I'm pretty outgoing, and will answer almost any question asked.
I won't get into details of my life right now, I could write a book.
In a nutshell I'm retired (due to injury) military police officer, trained in mma and semi -pro wrestled 2.5 yrs.
I'm 06'03" 225lbs half Italian half Lakota Indian.
I tend to laugh at seeing people doing ignorant things and falling on their faces. ( ridiculousness is a great show)
I have ptsd and ocd, so I'll have my "monk moments " ( reference to the show not the bald cape-wearing ninja types)
I am amused by the show cops and bait car. They get caught red handed yet try to lie their way thru it.
I've heard people watching cops yelling for the criminal to "run, run, the cop is behind you " yeah, ok ……the show is called cops not criminals.
Anyways, to make a long story longer, I've been a christian since I was 18.
Currently play drums in my churches worship team.
Married, not sure how much longer, ( extremely long story. ) have a beautiful step daughter
Have a furry 4 legged son. And a soon to be classic car that is like a second kid. ( kid =college. Car =repairs. It's pretty much a push)
I was born and raised most my life in so.cal. now live in the Boston area.
If ya wanna know anything else just ask.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hey X!

2yl49bq.jpg

Welcome to the family @ CyB :) glad to have you aboard...just jump right in and make yourself at home...We have another retired police officer here somewhere... ;)

Bless ya!

X Sinner

Jun 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Thanks.
Luckily, for the other people , I was a Christian before I got into law enforcement.
A few calls almost made me do things I would've regretted.
Not getting into details, but I have a severely violent alergic reaction to guys that hit women or kids.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Welcome to the family...sounds like I am going fall deeper in love with you really fast....Jesus is my hero and I think you might be right up there with my hubby and children and grandchildren..