Had a small miracle happen a short time ago

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was walking in town and was 0.25 cents short of what I needed. I saw someone and asked them if they had a quarter. They said "sure" and pulled out $10 from their pocket. I was like "wow" I won the lottery. Took the $10 and got what I needed.

Later I sensed from God that since I had received this donation I needed to give back. So I thought of ways I could give back and tried to randomly give to people that weren't that person, but was told they didn't need $10.

Anyways a week or so later, I was coming back home and happened to leave early. I just happened to have $10 on me and we went to the store to buy things. The store was close to opening so we waited at the door when someone walked up to us. It was just me, my sister and this other person. I noticed that I recognized them. It was the person that I had received the $10 dollars from. So I asked them, "are you the person that gave me $10 the other day". They replied "yes". I gave them the $10 back and they said thank you and that they were having a really bad day and that it made their day better.

The glory here is that God was able to re-unite me and the charitable person so that I could repay their charity. The odds of that are like being struck by lightning I would think as I have only seen that person twice, Once when they gave me $10 and once when I gave it back.

God is glorious in all things and in timing to spare us from disaster or reward is in life. Praise be to God for this. He cares for his children.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was walking in town and was 0.25 cents short of what I needed. I saw someone and asked them if they had a quarter. They said "sure" and pulled out $10 from their pocket. I was like "wow" I won the lottery. Took the $10 and got what I needed.

Later I sensed from God that since I had received this donation I needed to give back. So I thought of ways I could give back and tried to randomly give to people that weren't that person, but was told they didn't need $10.

Anyways a week or so later, I was coming back home and happened to leave early. I just happened to have $10 on me and we went to the store to buy things. The store was close to opening so we waited at the door when someone walked up to us. It was just me, my sister and this other person. I noticed that I recognized them. It was the person that I had received the $10 dollars from. So I asked them, "are you the person that gave me $10 the other day". They replied "yes". I gave them the $10 back and they said thank you and that they were having a really bad day and that it made their day better.

The glory here is that God was able to re-unite me and the charitable person so that I could repay their charity. The odds of that are like being struck by lightning I would think as I have only seen that person twice, Once when they gave me $10 and once when I gave it back.

God is glorious in all things and in timing to spare us from disaster or reward is in life. Praise be to God for this. He cares for his children.
Lovely story. Everything happens for a reason and God brought that generous person across your path again so that you could bless them on a bad day. Keeps the love moving.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Absolutely 100% agree that was of the Lord,......and it was him who reunited you back to this man, to return the £10, God knows everything and sees everything and can intervene whenever he likes, after all he is Alive in Spirit and with “ MIGHTY POWER”.....

Ps, what a generous man, to have given you that £10 dev, testimonies like this reinforces what I already believe.

All Glory goes to God, thanks for sharing,dev.xx