Had episodes of lack of oxygen to my brain

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, I had like three episodes where my brain felt like it wasn't getting enough oxygen and I was going to collapse. It was really severe, then afterwards my brain got hot for a few minutes. It was on the weekend so I went to the walk-in clinic. The doctor read my meds and probably realized I was a schizophrenic and just told me it was from meds or neurological and sent me packing. No tests and nothing accomplished except a stroke test physically checking that my arms still worked.

Now I contacted my neurologist who was out on weekend at the time. Who knows maybe she'll take me seriously.

Honestly the medical care schizophrenics get is sometimes crap.

Cheers!
Praying for you, my friend.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you, my friend.
Thank you! I have only had two episodes of this and they were several months apart. I'm probably equally concerned about my low blood sugar episodes which were also several months apart. They were low enough to be dangerous.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you! I have only had two episodes of this and they were several months apart. I'm probably equally concerned about my low blood sugar episodes which were also several months apart. They were low enough to be dangerous.
Stand strong on the Lord;s side, no matter what is going on and your will be fine.