Haikus and the like

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please forgive me for saying so, Mayflower ... but I have missed hearing from you. Thank you for your beautiful correspondence.

I sort of came to a standstill on RPGs; I feel like I'd like to reset to a new story line. I should have told you instead of not saying anything.

As far as Haiku's though - I believe they are blest now because Christians have gotten a hold of them and redefined their purpose. There are of course many things in this world that can't be done like that; but the few that exist, we should Christianize them. :)

Yep they belong to the Christians. Muwahahaha. :)

And sad to hear that about the rpg, but that is okay. We can backtrack too where you started not feeling good about it if you want. I like at CF how you can delete posts if needed. But it wouldn't be the first rpg unfinished. Bless you, brother.

Feb 29, 2020
Lee, MA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep they belong to the Christians. Muwahahaha. :)

And sad to hear that about the rpg, but that is okay. We can backtrack too where you started not feeling good about it if you want. I like at CF how you can delete posts if needed. But it wouldn't be the first rpg unfinished. Bless you, brother.

Actually, I'm happy to revitalize and start where we are currently. I'll write to you over there. :)

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I'm happy to revitalize and start where we are currently. I'll write to you over there. :)

Well :cool:

You just listen to God and your conscience first. RPGs/campfire stories have been one of those things I have prayed about since I really love writing.

Feb 29, 2020
Lee, MA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You just listen to God and your conscience first. RPGs/campfire stories have been one of those things I have prayed about since I really love writing.

I've never had any issues with Christian RPGing; apparently we both have done 'other' RPGing though, those are the only ones that bother my conscience Mayflower.

Feb 29, 2020
Lee, MA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I wrote to you on the other board. We should see if the original leadership of that portion of CF are still around.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trusting is a heart thing
The mind cannot comprehend
May God direct us

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Help comes from the Lord
He did it all on the cross
My eyes stay on Him

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rain slowly dries up
The water seeps in the earth
Tears bring about growth

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've thought about this a lot, because it threw me off wondering if haikus should be written because of their origins. While Halloween is as evil as it was then, haikus are words. Words can be good or evil. Though I have used nature elements in keeping some with the style of haiku I realize I don't even care to write them like haiku. I like the challenge of putting my thoughts into three lines. The 5-7-5 unrhymed lines. It doesn't effect me negatively, but if it effects others negatively, please let me know. I don't want anyone here to stumble. But as for me, I don't see anything wrong with them. I think my style has turned more into the "with the like" but just trying to add a line has had me in writer's block again since July. I've been able to write poetry and everything just from discovering this type of poem.

I am lead to speak
Holy Spirit teaches me
God inspires thoughts