Hail Storm

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't this prophesied in the bible:

Massive Hail Storm in Australia Wrecks Neighborhood - Videos from The Weather Channel | weather.com

Revelation 16:21

And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

(honestly reminds me of Zathura: A Space Adventure, when they're runnung around the room with micro-meteorites shooting thru the roof saying: "take evasive action")

Considering a man falling thru a roof, they must have weighed similar in the pounds per square inch of pressure.

It's a culminating event to end this present world on the final 7th Vial...

Rev 16:17-21
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

KJV

A Biblical talent is around 110 lbs.

That would immediately destroy an army, planes, tanks, ships, buildings, etc. God's Word prophesied of those who will try to hide underground from this (see Isaiah 2:12-19). Accompanying this will be earthquakes and God's consuming fire (2 Peter 3:10; Hebrews 12:25-29).

Those who live in a carnal thinking have a hard time grasping that coming event that will literally... end this present world and wipe man's works off the face of this earth. Yet science hints of a destruction upon the earth in the past with a great world-wide flood, and a major destruction back at a time that destroyed the dinosaurs. And did man's nuclear weapons do that? It would be silly to think so. Many simply do not understand the power of God.

God can take this whole earth and shake it like a baby does a rattler toy. The Hebrews 12 and Jeremiah 4:23-28 scripture reveals that He once did shake this earth with a great trembling from His fierce anger.

Reactions: dev553344

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I figure those hail stones have the pounds per square inch pressure of a man jumping on the roof with a good impact.

How big would a 100 lb. hailstone be? That's roughly the weight of a Biblical talent.

Imagine them coming down like rain, coupled with fire and brimstone.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a culminating event to end this present world on the final 7th Vial...

Rev 16:17-21
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

KJV

A Biblical talent is around 110 lbs.

That would immediately destroy an army, planes, tanks, ships, buildings, etc. God's Word prophesied of those who will try to hide underground from this (see Isaiah 2:12-19). Accompanying this will be earthquakes and God's consuming fire (2 Peter 3:10; Hebrews 12:25-29).

Those who live in a carnal thinking have a hard time grasping that coming event that will literally... end this present world and wipe man's works off the face of this earth. Yet science hints of a destruction upon the earth in the past with a great world-wide flood, and a major destruction back at a time that destroyed the dinosaurs. And did man's nuclear weapons do that? It would be silly to think so. Many simply do not understand the power of God.

God can take this whole earth and shake it like a baby does a rattler toy. The Hebrews 12 and Jeremiah 4:23-28 scripture reveals that He once did shake this earth with a great trembling from His fierce anger.

We have similar views but different. I don't see the world being destroyed. But I do see massive destructions.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have similar views but different. I don't see the world being destroyed. But I do see massive destructions.

I never said the whole earth would be destroyed like being turned into some asteroid belt. That's not what God's Word shows. Instead, it shows the surface of the earth is going to be wiped of man's works. That is what 2 Peter 3:10 "elements" is about, which is not about earth material elements like atomic elements. That word in the Greek points to an orderly arrangement, a world time on earth. It will be a complete destruction on the earth similar to the flood of Noah's day, except God using fire this next time. And it will usher all into the next world, a spiritual existence on this earth.

I wish more brethren in Christ would study what Apostle Paul taught about the resurrection in 1 Corinthians 15, because he didn't teach about getting new flesh bodies. He taught the manifesting of the coming world will be in a spiritual body, and it will be here on earth. Because some can't seem to grasp even the examples of angels being able to walk and live on this earth, and eat our food, like as shown in Genesis 19 with Lot, they don't understand the world to come, when they should. The devil exists to take that understanding in God's Word out of the mind if one allows him.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said the whole earth would be destroyed like being turned into some asteroid belt. That's not what God's Word shows. Instead, it shows the surface of the earth is going to be wiped of man's works. That is what 2 Peter 3:10 "elements" is about, which is not about earth material elements like atomic elements. That word in the Greek points to an orderly arrangement, a world time on earth. It will be a complete destruction on the earth similar to the flood of Noah's day, except God using fire this next time. And it will usher all into the next world, a spiritual existence on this earth.

I wish more brethren in Christ would study what Apostle Paul taught about the resurrection in 1 Corinthians 15, because he didn't teach about getting new flesh bodies. He taught the manifesting of the coming world will be in a spiritual body, and it will be here on earth. Because some can't seem to grasp even the examples of angels being able to walk and live on this earth, and eat our food, like as shown in Genesis 19 with Lot, they don't understand the world to come, when they should. The devil exists to take that understanding in God's Word out of the mind if one allows him.

Well 2 Peter 3:10 sounds like total destruction to me.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well 2 Peter 3:10 sounds like total destruction to me.

It's not. Look up the word "elements" per the Greek. Furthermore, there are many scriptures showing the continued existence of the earth after that "day of the Lord", because that day is the day when Jesus returns to earth. See Zechariah 14, a chapter that is seldom taught in the Churches.