Hand cart for selling vegetables

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends , you can pray God bless me with a Hand cart, and help me to sell vegetables. Paul was a tent maker and i want to sell vegetables in the morning and evening, & make some income and care family, support My Dreams Travel Agency, Bibles4India, & Feed India which are close to my heart.

Thanks!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends , you can pray God bless me with a Hand cart, and help me to sell vegetables. Paul was a tent maker and i want to sell vegetables in the morning and evening, & make some income and care family, support My Dreams Travel Agency, Bibles4India, & Feed India which are close to my heart.

Thanks!
Praying for a hand cart bro Mel. too bad you couldn't find someone to make one, I will pray for one none the less!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our own ideas usually come to nought. Let The Lord show you what to do. But He does want you to do. That was the underlying point of the post to you. And this you know. It is amazing how He shows us what to do, and when to do it. He usually shows us one step at a time, just like He takes us one step at a time, when we begin a journey. Sometimes what He instructs will make absolutely no sense to us at the time, but later makes perfect sense.