Happy Birthday

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ps 90:10The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
Is it by reason of strength that today I am eighty years old? I am not finished yet because God is not finished with me yet.
Give
God
the glory

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ps 90:10The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
Is it by reason of strength that today I am eighty years old? I am not finished yet because God is not finished with me yet.
Give
God
the glory

Happy Birthday, my friend!

My mothers 80th is coming up. we are having a family reunion to celebrate..

And for your birthday what more can I offer than this:

The LORD bless you and keep you!

The LORD let his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you!

The LORD look upon you kindly and give you peace!

Pax et Bonum

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy Birthday, my friend!

My mothers 80th is coming up. we are having a family reunion to celebrate..

And for your birthday what more can I offer than this:

The LORD bless you and keep you!

The LORD let his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you!

The LORD look upon you kindly and give you peace!

Pax et Bonum
Thank you old friend. My family took me out for a nice dinner last night. Tonight they are baking a cake for me and my son-in-law. He's 53 as opposed to my 80. MY daughter did well in joining with him. Best wishes for your family reunion.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give
God
the glory
Happy birthday!

I am 73. My mom is 93 and I am her full-time caregiver. th-2708817714.jpg

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy birthday!

I am 73. My mom is 93 and I am her full-time caregiver. View attachment 38390
Thank you. Prayers for you and your mother. When I went to chemotherapy my wife and I moved into our daughter's home. We had been caring for each other, my wife and I, but it had become too much. Thank God for our daughter. We have had no regrets about moving in with her and her husband.

Reactions: Debp

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad I am still able to be here. I miss a lot of the ones who are now gone from here, but there are still a few who express well their love for God. What a mighty God we serve!
We have lost a lot of people over the years. Many are missed. I'm glad you are still here. We need good members.

Reactions: Debp and amadeus

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
happy-birthday-to-you-image.gif

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Give
God
the glory
I knew there was a hippy barthday somewhere!