Happy Birthday

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I lost the access point. If you give it to me with dates I may try to visit again. Thanks
Monday, Thursday & Friday in Nth America
Mountain Standard Time 6.30pm
Zoom ID 403 506 9201
no password needed

Duration 1.5 hours

Please come

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Monday, Thursday & Friday in Nth America
Mountain Standard Time 6.30pm
Zoom ID 403 506 9201
no password needed

Duration 1.5 hours

Please come
I tried without success. It is late now. Perhaps I will try it earlier on Monday. Let me know if there is another way to access it.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I tried without success. It is late now. Perhaps I will try it earlier on Monday. Let me know if there is another way to access it.
you couldn't access the site or you weren't let in?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you couldn't access the site or you weren't let in?
I couldn't find it, I guess. I found a zoom log in which did not have a space for the id number provided. The system sent me an e-mail with a 6 digit verification code apparently because I was using a different computer. I previous used desk top computer but that one is not working any more. I am now using a new laptop. Sorry to be so dense but I have trouble with anything new...

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ps 90:10The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
Is it by reason of strength that today I am eighty years old? I am not finished yet because God is not finished with me yet.
Give
God
the glory
My friend has hit the age of eighty . PS , dont expect me to see that .
Not because GOD could not have given me that long life
but rather because this ol world dont have that time left . But never sorrow for me my friend .
for whether we go at ten or at a hundred , what matters is this and this alone , DID WE GO OUT KNOWING JESUS CHRIST .
Cause if we did , AMEN a far greater place awaits . IF NOT , well even if a man lived a thousand years THRICE TOLD
in the end , IT WAS ALL VAINITY . this life is but a vapor . LOOK at how many generations have come and gone
since even the days of JESUS . I bet as they neared the end they too realized , wow this life just dont last .
BUT ETERNITY DOES LAST and the ONLY WAY to have ETERNAL LIFE . Let me say again
THE ONLY , as in ONLY way to have eternal life that never ends , BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST cause budda and muhammed
and any other aint saving squat . BUT JESUS CAN . THAT I DO KNOW . JESUS CAN . SO its HE ALONE i shall point too
giving the world NO other false hope but REAL HOPE as in BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend has hit the age of eighty . PS , dont expect me to see that .
Not because GOD could not have given me that long life
but rather because this ol world dont have that time left . But never sorrow for me my friend .
for whether we go at ten or at a hundred , what matters is this and this alone , DID WE GO OUT KNOWING JESUS CHRIST .
Cause if we did , AMEN a far greater place awaits . IF NOT , well even if a man lived a thousand years THRICE TOLD
in the end , IT WAS ALL VAINITY . this life is but a vapor . LOOK at how many generations have come and gone
since even the days of JESUS . I bet as they neared the end they too realized , wow this life just dont last .
BUT ETERNITY DOES LAST and the ONLY WAY to have ETERNAL LIFE . Let me say again
THE ONLY , as in ONLY way to have eternal life that never ends , BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST cause budda and muhammed
and any other aint saving squat . BUT JESUS CAN . THAT I DO KNOW . JESUS CAN . SO its HE ALONE i shall point too
giving the world NO other false hope but REAL HOPE as in BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST .
Amen, my friend!

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, my friend!
caleb once said something . He was eighty when he said , I am as strong now as i was when he had first went out to war .
WELL , not everyone ages like that . BUT IN SPIRITUAL TRUTH , our strenght remains no matter how old we are .
FOR JESUS IS OUR STRENGTH . HE is our hope and our salvation . and whether one is nine or ninety
a lamb realizes , ITS ONLY STRENGTH is of THE LORD and not in the flesh , not in self . That strength shall not wane in age
it shall not grow weaker in time . JESUS IS OUR STRENGTH and HE as does HIS WORDS shall never fade away .
THE TRUTH shall endure forever and even in weakness it is THEN we FIND THE DEEPER GRACE OF GOD which does
give us strength . In weakness . that might suprise folks . but paul knew it . he too had once
pleaded three times for a weakness , a thorn to be removed , BUT WHEN GOD said what He said
PAUL then rejoiced in his infirmites for when we are weak THEN ARE WE STRONG . OUR TOTAL RELIANCE cometh not from us
BUT RATHER ITS ON GOD . Yep . ITS ON HE ALONE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, my friend!
man aint the big kahuna . Man is but the created . Youth is vain , beauty but for a moment .
BUT THE TRUTH ENDURES FOREVER . We aint squat my friend . OH i know that will offend folks .
But the truth is we AINT . BUT GOD IS ALL . HE is WHO WE NEED . we cannot do , we are as dumb sheep
in DIRE and IN CONSTANT NEED of the SHEPARD . On our own we fail but in CHRIST we can prevail .
GOD ALONE GONNA get the GLORY on watch . cause who are we . I mean really think about that .
WHO are we . BUT men in dire dire need O F GOD and OF CHRIST at all times .
TRUTH is there is one thing , one thing i know that i can absolutey do WITHOUT the help of GOD .
Ready . FAIL . Facts are facts . FAIL . That is what i can do without his help . FAIL , wickedness , evil
Now excuse me while i go pray to GOD giving many thanks that HE dont leave me on my own .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
caleb once said something . He was eighty when he said , I am as strong now as i was when he had first went out to war .
WELL , not everyone ages like that . BUT IN SPIRITUAL TRUTH , our strenght remains no matter how old we are .
FOR JESUS IS OUR STRENGTH . HE is our hope and our salvation . and whether one is nine or ninety
a lamb realizes , ITS ONLY STRENGTH is of THE LORD and not in the flesh , not in self . That strength shall not wane in age
it shall not grow weaker in time . JESUS IS OUR STRENGTH and HE as does HIS WORDS shall never fade away .
THE TRUTH shall endure forever and even in weakness it is THEN we FIND THE DEEPER GRACE OF GOD which does
give us strength . In weakness . that might suprise folks . but paul knew it . he too had once
pleaded three times for a weakness , a thorn to be removed , BUT WHEN GOD said what He said
PAUL then rejoiced in his infirmites for when we are weak THEN ARE WE STRONG . OUR TOTAL RELIANCE cometh not from us
BUT RATHER ITS ON GOD . Yep . ITS ON HE ALONE .
Good encouraging words my friend. Thank you.

• Love

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I couldn't find it, I guess. I found a zoom log in which did not have a space for the id number provided. The system sent me an e-mail with a 6 digit verification code apparently because I was using a different computer. I previous used desk top computer but that one is not working any more. I am now using a new laptop. Sorry to be so dense but I have trouble with anything new...
you'll figure it.
On the new computer, download the free Zoom app. from the App Store if it hasn't transferred from the old computer. Open it once it's downloaded and just follow your nose. Put in the meeting number ie, the ID, 403 506 9201 ...... 'join the meeting' and wait to be let in.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you'll figure it.
On the new computer, download the free Zoom app. from the App Store if it hasn't transferred from the old computer. Open it once it's downloaded and just follow your nose. Put in the meeting number ie, the ID, 403 506 9201 ...... 'join the meeting' and wait to be let in.
Thanks. I will try again next meeting...