HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HolyMood

Aug 25, 2019
Cologne
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
May God will touch you in this upcoming year! Let us be a light in this difficult times for all the people who do not know the Lord.
Let us pay Tribute to all our Christian brothers and sisters who past away in 2021. They really changed the world by let God using them.
If you like, check out my newest video to this topic:
I think it's important to honor the good Servants of God in a world that ignores them.
Feel free (NOT forced) to comment, like, subscribe - or only enjoy it for yourself!
Be blessed by our holy Father on all your way!
Holy Mood

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
271175591_3120301184879375_1712151503596670029_n.jpg

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
May God will touch you in this upcoming year! Let us be a light in this difficult times for all the people who do not know the Lord.
Let us pay Tribute to all our Christian brothers and sisters who past away in 2021. They really changed the world by let God using them.
If you like, check out my newest video to this topic:
I think it's important to honor the good Servants of God in a world that ignores them.
Feel free (NOT forced) to comment, like, subscribe - or only enjoy it for yourself!
Be blessed by our holy Father on all your way!
Holy Mood
Hebrews 12:1-3
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses,