Happy New Year!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope this new year is a good one. My new year resolution is to have daily prayer and scripture reading.

Do you have any new years resolutions, feel free to post them here.

Cheers,

Devin

Last edited:

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New Year Greetings, Devin & CB.
---
I hope to finish my book project..
- in 2023.
---
Also, having..more time in prayer.
---
I am reading the book..
- 'How to Have a Life of Prayer'
- Several authors.
- John Wesley, E.M.Bounds, Andrew Murray, S.D. Gordon

Reactions: dev553344

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy New Year everybody, i haven't been on here lately, my New Years goal is to work on my relationship with Jesus although good works don't get you into heaven i know that i need to develop a better prayer life & to read the Bible in 1 year, another goal i'm working on is to eat more veggies & fruit & to do more housework :)

Reactions: dev553344

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Happy New Year, devin553344 and others!
My new year's resolution is to continue exercising and to trim my belly that got bigger from one of my medications I'm withdrawing from.
In March I will be on 5.75mg of this medication I'm talking about.
Also to continue cooking healthy, simple recipes since the medication gives me a lack of motivation right now.
And on Apr. 1, I will be on 0.5mg of my benzo I'm withdrawing from too.
Year-end I'll be on 0.25mg of the benzo so most of the year will be almost done working on getting off the benzo.
Continue washing the dishes, doing laundry, going out with family on the weekend. :)

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will continue to do my real fruit smoothies with cinnamon in them and celery and will continue doing certain desserts. I will be on 6.25mg of one of my medications, the one I've been talking about in this near new year of January 17. :)
Sounds great! I will finish my physics project this year, yeah!