Happy To Say >You Will Get What You Want!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
The rolling stones said you can not get what you want , but as I see this forum is going to get what they want!>> shear Hell ! soon >>

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
It seems most on this forum just can not wait to jump into the tribulation and suffer for THEIR GOD>>Not Me<<

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems most on this forum just can not wait to jump into the tribulation and suffer for THEIR GOD>>Not Me<<
Those who are of God do not get up each day excited to see tribulations, but rather good, and what God will bring. But we die daily and suffer the tribulation of every day. Is one day more evil than another? No - but sufficient...sufficient for what? For judgement. But we who have died to our former self and to sin, do no longer fear judgement, for it is no longer we who live, but Christ who lives in us, whom overcame all things. It is in Him that we too overcome all things, every tribulation, every day, from which we have been delivered (already).

Reactions: Ally.s.j

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
MMMMM> said like a snake, SA>> lets stop the slither >> do you expect to go through the TRIB?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MMMMM> said like a snake, SA>> lets stop the slither >> do you expect to go through the TRIB?
You say that as if you had never experienced any tribulation. Have you not? Was it not "great" enough?

If yes or if no, then why do you look for greater tribulation...when Christ has told us that the evil of each day is sufficient?

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it matter? Do we have to be correct about the endtimes to enter into the kingdom?

This is the real question people who are overfocused on the endtimes should be asking. I believe the answer is a resounding no.

Here is the answer to the tribulation question - if Christians experience tribulation they will certainly experience it! If, however, Christians are spared from tribulation, they certainly will not experience it!
Our speculations are moot.

In addition, all of the statements and descriptions regarding the endtimes, made by Jesus, indicate the end is nigh, which is his entire point! There will be wars and rumors of wars - yep, in otherwords; it will occur during a week with seven days, or during a cycle of the sun or any minute! Any time!

Reactions: Helen

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Does it matter? Do we have to be correct about the endtimes to enter into the kingdom?>>MMMM I have struggled with Qs like this! is there a tri, is there a rapture, can I loose my salvation , do I save to have works with faith and it goes on and on and what I have come down is a very simple view because it was the very first one ever !!! One of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at Him, saying, "Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!" 40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, "Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 "And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong." 42 And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" 43 And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise. By Faith and Grace we are saved and nothing else!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
But then I have a Diff view some what>> If you do not believe in the tri, rapture and on >> you believe in a lie and the Holy Ghost does not lie ! For you are sealed by the Ghost in the age of GRACE! by Grace and faith.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Not saying that you are not a bride , yes you will go kicking and screaming in the rapture but on earth you have a screwed up thinking about the bible {And that between You And The Ghost] I can not say what your heart is!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
But with some people that thread you can, they go out of their way to belittle and mock , and go out of their way and that is not from the Holy Ghost!