Has Anybody Heard From Dev?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, My Father,

Please watch over and protect our dear brother Dev, and bring Him back to us as Your perfect will affords and grants, that we may once again witness the sunshine of his ministry to us and his praise to You,

For the sake of Your Son's glory and in His name we bring this petition,

AMEN

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, hoping he is okay. It was mentioned on another thread yesterday - He is one of the regulars here, so something must be amiss if he hasn’t logged on.
He was changing his medication on the 18th and asked for prayer, his last post was on the 22nd. Maybe the news meds have given his side effects which are making him feel unwell and unable to post.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Prayers for Dev too. He is a precious soul.

I havent seen Robert Pate either. The last time he logged in was March 5. He was in hospice care. :(
Yes, you’re right. We know he was at peace about where he was, I guess we won’t always know how things have panned out for some members x

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cassandra pointed me to this thread recently. Didn't know it was here. I was going thru my med switch and also caught COVID for 2 weeks. Thanks for being concerned everyone, much appreciated. I'm OK now and back on. Yay!