Has the gospel been preached to the whole world yet?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was recently in a prayer meeting and obe member said something along the lines of the gospel has officially gone out to all corners of the Earth and that the age of grace was therefore coming to an end. Is this true do you think? Or is there still places in the world that the message of the gospel has not reached yet?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was recently in a prayer meeting and obe member said something along the lines of the gospel has officially gone out to all corners of the Earth and that the age of grace was therefore coming to an end. Is this true do you think? Or is there still places in the world that the message of the gospel has not reached yet?
I've often wondered about that Friend. It sure seems as though all Nations have heard but, not so sure of those small pockets of tiny villages.
I sure hope the age of grace has not yet passed, I've so many nieces and nephews who are sucked into the ways of the world, yet say they are Christians. I wonder if God will have more mercy on those of this generation...I hope He does.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've often wondered about that Friend. It sure seems as though all Nations have heard but, not so sure of those small pockets of tiny villages.
I sure hope the age of grace has not yet passed, I've so many nieces and nephews who are sucked into the ways of the world, yet say they are Christians. I wonder if God will have more mercy on those of this generation...I hope He does.
I suppose. His mercy and patience are beyond our understanding.

Reactions: Selah

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was recently in a prayer meeting and of the members said something along the lines of the gospel has officially gone out to all corners of the Earth and that the age of grace was therefore coming to an end. Is this true do you think? Or is there still places in the world that the message of the gospel has not reached yet?

Have you considered that the Gospel must go to the ends of the earth has a time component. When does the "ends of the earth" occur in our understanding?

For me, my understanding is when Jesus returns and begins to judge al the peoples of the earth. After that the earth is refurbished and God and the Temple of God comes down to the earth to dwell among the Righteous. Therefore, for me, the "ends of the earth" occurs when Jesus returns to judge the people of the earth. In other words we are to preach the gospel message until the time that Christ returns.

Shalom

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is there still places in the world that the message of the gospel has not reached yet?
Joshua Project
- joshuaproject.net
- It has info. about 'the unreached'.
---
The 100 Gateway Cities in the 10/40 Window
- ad2000.org/1040city.htm
---
Wikipedia has an article..about the 10/40 Window.

Reactions: Selah

Selah

May 15, 2023
heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thoughts are that the ends of the earth have not yet been reached with the gospel Of Christ—therefore, we are to continue spreading the good news to anyone who will hear us until our Messiah returns. I also believe that when the “two witnesses“ come, they too will reach many and bring them into the fold.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My thoughts are that the ends of the earth have not yet been reached with the gospel Of Christ—therefore, we are to continue spreading the good news to anyone who will hear us until our Messiah returns. I also believe that when the “two witnesses“ come, they too will reach many and bring them into the fold.
Okay thank you