Hate Crimes Laws:DO NOT PROTECT CHRISTIANS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Can you imagine being thrown in jail for preaching on what God's Word says about homosexuality, for example? Well, it's already happening throughout "enlightened" Europe and in Canada. And now it's coming here.We will now have a nation in which you'll be afraid to speak up on any vital issue for fear of "offending" some protected class or constituency, or of being accused of "incitement" against some protected class or constituency. What's more, the new "hate crimes" laws DO NOT PROTECT CHRISTIANS OR CONSERVATIVES AGAINST "HATE CRIMES" committed against them by the protected groups. The new law protects ONLY members of the protected groups. This gives them a free pass to wage war on Christians and conservatives. After all, they can't be prosecuted for "hate crimes" against you, but if you respond, you can be prosecuted for "hate crimes" against them! We will now have a dual justice system: one set of laws for the protected classes, and another set of laws for the rest of us. This goes against everything America stands for. In the past few months alone we have already seen peaceful political protest by conservatives and Christians being labeled as "hate-filled," "dangerous," "radical," "racially motivated" and "un-American." Soon it will be labeled "hate crime." You may think I'm kidding, or perhaps even exaggerating. I wish I were. As of Wednesday, you can mark the beginning of the end of free speech in America...at least, for Christians and conservatives. OBAMA WILL SIGN HATES CRIMES BILL TODAY (WEDNESDAY) By Ted Pike http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/obamawillsignWED.htm

gumby

May 29, 2009
I had a feeling this day would come, i got news though for all the vile people out there that want to take god out of evrything im gonna fight tooth and nail with gods word in my hand and i wont be intimidated. John 8:32 declares that the truth will set us free and im gonna preach that truth to anyone who cares to take god out of my life.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Im with you gumby ..guess we will see each other in jail ... In fact if this comes to be ... perhaps the jails will be so full of Christains it might be a better place to be than on the streets :)

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
I'm surely with you Gumby. I've already given up our tax stamp, we pay sales tax like everyone else , as we plan to stand up and lift up the Name of Jesus Christ at every opportunity afforded us. It was once said,"if we don't stand for something, we'll fall for anything.".

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
,"if we don't stand for something, we'll fall for anything
nice quote Pastorlesofm and so very true :)

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
That's very true. The bible says that True Christians will get hated by the world, in fact these are Christ's own words. So I'm with Gumby, Christina, and others that truly loves God and His words.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm surely with you Gumby. I've already given up our tax stamp, we pay sales tax like everyone else , as we plan to stand up and lift up the Name of Jesus Christ at every opportunity afforded us. It was once said,"if we don't stand for something, we'll fall for anything.".

That's good to hear Pastor Les; God will provide to the Shepherds. It's amazing what happens when you concentrate on what you should!

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pastorlesofm said:

That's very courageous and I applaud you for it.