Have You Been Crucified With Christ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did this crucify them? Are you saying you crucified yourself?
No, you cannot crucify yourself. However, some believe that they can.

Being crucified with Christ is a spiritual thing. When Jesus died on the cross all of humanity died with him, spiritually speaking. The law says, "The soul that sins must die" This is a spiritual death that means eternal separation from God. Jesus in our name and on our behalf became sin for us and died in our name and on our behalf, Romans 6:6. This is how Jesus is the savior of the whole world, John 3:17. Maybe you should do a study on this.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you cannot crucify yourself. However, some believe that they can.

Being crucified with Christ is a spiritual thing. When Jesus died on the cross all of humanity died with him, spiritually speaking. The law says, "The soul that sins must die" This is a spiritual death that means eternal separation from God. Jesus in our name and on our behalf became sin for us and died in our name and on our behalf, Romans 6:6. This is how Jesus is the savior of the whole world, John 3:17. Maybe you should do a study on this.
Not when JESUS died on the cross but rather when adam and eve ate of tree they died
and since then death has come upon all of mankind . But now in CHRIST those in Him are made alive .
They become dead to SIN and alive unto righteouness .
Now while sin is still present in the flesh , We must not heed the lusts of the flesh but rather heed the SPIRIT
given to those who have believed in Him .
Its we who believe who are dead with HIM . dead to sin , but ALIVE in HIM and living by the power of the SPIRIT
which does aide us and unction us to do good .
Those who do not know HIM are still Alive to sin , they serve it , but dead and in death and servants of darkness .
This my friend is the beauty of the grace of GOD . Ye are saved and changed by grace . created unto good works in
Christ Jesus . JESUS paid the price of sin . But woe unto the one who rejects Him and will not and does not come
to HIM that they may have eternal life . But blessed are those who do hear and who do see
and procliam HIM to be the CHRIST and in heart , new hearts , they do follow Him .
For the work of GOD is to BELIEVE on HE whom GOD did send .
But beware . Be on gaurd . For under the guise and work of the mystery of inquity
another broad road by the worlds version of what it believes to be love is being spread like a cancer
throughout the earth and even the very realm of Christendom .
It lies to them , it seduces them into a lie , that there is no need to have to believe on Christ
that there is no damnation for those who believed not but rather can believe as they will
so long as they had THIS love . Now this love accepts and even honors sins
and this love has no love for the holy scriptures that GOD inspired that corrects their errors
and speaks contrary to what THEY think is love . IT has made the path to GOD very broad
it omits the dire need to have to BELIEVE ON JESUS and preaches rather an idea that all is well
no matter what religoin one is of ...............................
To them they see it as the love of GOD , to a lamb they know from whence it cometh
Not GOD but of HE who desires to be as GOD . Be on gaurd it seduces many .

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is absurd and silly.

Your spirit is alive not dead.

You really should stop playing games and fear the Lord
and obey all His commandments or your going to find yourself in hell.
Only those that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit will understand spiritual things. Paul said to the Colossians, "For you are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3. I am sure that you will have trouble with that also. All of the commandments have been abolished for those that are in Christ, Ephesians 2:15. Jesus nailed the law and the commandments to his cross, Colossians 2:14. Do you own a Bible?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only those that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit will understand spiritual things. Paul said to the Colossians, "For you are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3. I am sure that you will have trouble with that also. All of the commandments have been abolished for those that are in Christ, Ephesians 2:15. Jesus nailed the law and the commandments to his cross, Colossians 2:14. Do you own a Bible?
Those in CHRIST have the love of GOD shed upon their hearts .
THEY now love what GOD loves and they will not call good what GOD calls evil .
You see the LOVE of GOD actually would and does fullfill the righteousness of the law .
The love of GOD will not honor dark rainbows . I mean GOD never would so why would HIS LOVE do such a thing .
The love that comes of GOD would have HONORED HIM , LOVED HIM , CHRIST , first above all
and then its neighbor as oneself . See love does no EVIL . Love wont honor or embrace ANY SIN
LOVE will not point the peoples to a false hope and call that false hope the love of GOD .
YET i sure see many saying GOD is LOVE and yet the path they have made to HIM , THEY have MADE VERY , VERY BROAD .
it accepts sins , it accepts other religoins , NOW THIS the LOVE OF GOD would not have done .
FOR GOD desires the death of none . THUS HE SENT and DID TESITFY of JESUS CHRIST as the ONLY
and i do mean only name whereby one may be saved .
NOW if JESUS said it , GOD said it . We must simply believe that as do a child .
And if GOD said it , bank on it , trust in it and count it as ABSOLUTE TRUTH . cause GOD cannot lie .
That includes the warnings too .

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those in CHRIST have the love of GOD shed upon their hearts .
THEY now love what GOD loves and they will not call good what GOD calls evil .
You see the LOVE of GOD actually would and does fullfill the righteousness of the law .
The love of GOD will not honor dark rainbows . I mean GOD never would so why would HIS LOVE do such a thing .
The love that comes of GOD would have HONORED HIM , LOVED HIM , CHRIST , first above all
and then its neighbor as oneself . See love does no EVIL . Love wont honor or embrace ANY SIN
LOVE will not point the peoples to a false hope and call that false hope the love of GOD .
YET i sure see many saying GOD is LOVE and yet the path they have made to HIM , THEY have MADE VERY , VERY BROAD .
it accepts sins , it accepts other religoins , NOW THIS the LOVE OF GOD would not have done .
FOR GOD desires the death of none . THUS HE SENT and DID TESITFY of JESUS CHRIST as the ONLY
and i do mean only name whereby one may be saved .
NOW if JESUS said it , GOD said it . We must simply believe that as do a child .
And if GOD said it , bank on it , trust in it and count it as ABSOLUTE TRUTH . cause GOD cannot lie .
That includes the warnings too .
In God's eyes we are perfect and complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10.

In our own eyes and in the eyes of others we are, "The chief of sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In God's eyes we are perfect and complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10.

In our own eyes and in the eyes of others we are, "The chief of sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15.
we are complete in Christ all right .
But if one is still living as the old man , THEY aint IN CHRIST . they following another jesus my friend .
I know what i once was and i KNOW GOD turned my heart from that .
IF we still justifying and living in sin , I got real bad news . We like i once was .
we deceiving our selves . just a real friendly reminder . GOD changes a heart .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Christ we have all we need . He is our hope and salvation and has given us the comforter
by which we are taught of Him . let us not be distracted by that which surrounds us in the world .
Let us rather be diligent in the scriptures to stir one another up and in prayer
and being hearers and doers of the Word . The SPIRIT supplies us both the desires from GOD
by which we do the things pleasing to HIM . IF any voice , person , spirit comes and speaks
a word that is contrary to what GOD has said , then that voice must not be heeded .
Test the spirits and heed not the flesh . Remember , THE SPIRIT gives us the desire and ability
to Do the things PLEASING , acceptable to GOD . Sin is not pleasing nor acceptable to GOD .
The flesh is contrary . It will pop thoughts that are contrary to GOD into the mind
but the SPIRIT reminds us , THIS IS NOT pleasing to GOD , and thus DO NOT HEED that thought .
We must heed the SPIRIT and not the contrary flesh . And GOD has given us
the power to do so THROUGH and IN JESUS CHRIST . ONLY, let us HEED the SPIRIT and not the flesh .
IF we would return to daily bible reading , this will help us greatly . Those words , by power of the SPIRIT ,
will remind us , will stir us up to remembrance , will build us up by the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT
which indwells the lambs . Get well dug in the scriptures again my friends .

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we are complete in Christ all right .
But if one is still living as the old man , THEY aint IN CHRIST . they following another jesus my friend .
I know what i once was and i KNOW GOD turned my heart from that .
IF we still justifying and living in sin , I got real bad news . We like i once was .
we deceiving our selves . just a real friendly reminder . GOD changes a heart .
I hope that you are not trusting in your changed life. Paul still struggled with sin after he became a Christian, Romans 7:7-25.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope that you are not trusting in your changed life. Paul still struggled with sin after he became a Christian, Romans 7:7-25.
nope . trusting IN HE WHO CHANGED MY LIFE . and i am just ensuring that others wont be decieved as i once was .
LOVE does all to point folks in the right direction .
SO allow me some parting words, The FRUIT of the SPIRIT is in all goodness , righteousness and truth
proving what is acceptable to GOD . yet many follow another spirit today
and think its of CHRIST when indeed that other spirit sures seem to be following that which is acceptable to the CHANGING GENERATION .
OOOPS . they as duped as i once was . Like i wrote afore in few words
IF ya jesus is honoring or supporting any rainbows of the dark one
or if ya jesus is hollering love non stop and yet when CERTAIN scriptures do enter into the church
they say HATE SPEECH , GOD IS LOVE , I PROMISE ITS NOT JESUS OR HIS SPIRIT THEY FOLLOW or KNOW .
I was the worst of them too once . And the scary thing is , I TOO could quoate the gospel verbatum . Thats right
verbatum . NOW its time we got nose first , brow deep in that BIBLE again . DO be encouraged my friend .

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nope . trusting IN HE WHO CHANGED MY LIFE . and i am just ensuring that others wont be decieved as i once was .
LOVE does all to point folks in the right direction .
SO allow me some parting words, The FRUIT of the SPIRIT is in all goodness , righteousness and truth
proving what is acceptable to GOD . yet many follow another spirit today
and think its of CHRIST when indeed that other spirit sures seem to be following that which is acceptable to the CHANGING GENERATION .
OOOPS . they as duped as i once was . Like i wrote afore in few words
IF ya jesus is honoring or supporting any rainbows of the dark one
or if ya jesus is hollering love non stop and yet when CERTAIN scriptures do enter into the church
they say HATE SPEECH , GOD IS LOVE , I PROMISE ITS NOT JESUS OR HIS SPIRIT THEY FOLLOW or KNOW .
I was the worst of them too once . And the scary thing is , I TOO could quoate the gospel verbatum . Thats right
verbatum . NOW its time we got nose first , brow deep in that BIBLE again . DO be encouraged my friend .
Christians are sinners saved by grace. Paul struggled with sin, Romans 7:7-25. Most religious people do not believe that.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians are sinners saved by grace. Paul struggled with sin, Romans 7:7-25. Most religious people do not believe that.
Sin is indeed present with us all . By the power of the indwelling SPIRIT of CHRIST let no man be slave to it .
Rather HEED the SPIRIT and ye would not fullfill the lusts of the flesh .
And there is a pattern . When one errs confess and repent . Let the Church look out for the church .
Let us not be as the many who have sold the flocks out to a mindset of being SLAVE to SIN .
Rather preach the POWER of THE RISEN CHRIST and let us be diligent
in the walk of our faith . For it is HE who workes in us that which is well pleasing IN HIS SIGHT .
IT is HE who giveth us both the desire and ability, by the power of the Spririt to walk pleasing in HIS Sight .
IF we , but examine , the bible , the letters of the apostles , what even JESUS said while upon the earth
and then later from heaven , WE WOULD SEE and SEE INDEEED this huge difference
between HOW sin is seen in todays church verses HOW they SEEN IT and were VERY fast TO CORRECT IT .
Just saying . THERE is a reason folks need to GET back into the bible daily and do so for themselves .
Believe me YOU GONNNA SEE A HUGE difference . You gonna see a sense of dire gravity
You gonna see that they did what many in this age no longer do . YOU GONNA SEE WARNINGS and CORRECTION .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sin is indeed present with us all . By the power of the indwelling SPIRIT of CHRIST let no man be slave to it .
Rather HEED the SPIRIT and ye would not fullfill the lusts of the flesh .
And there is a pattern. When one errs confess and repent . Let the Church look out for the church .
Let us not be as the many who have sold the flocks out to a mindset of being SLAVE to SIN .
Rather preach the POWER of THE RISEN CHRIST and let us be diligent
in the walk of our faith . For it is HE who workes in us that which is well pleasing IN HIS SIGHT .
IT is HE who giveth us both the desire and ability, by the power of the Spririt to walk pleasing in HIS Sight .
IF we , but examine , the bible , the letters of the apostles , what even JESUS said while upon the earth
and then later from heaven , WE WOULD SEE and SEE INDEEED this huge difference
between HOW sin is seen in todays church verses HOW they SEEN IT and were VERY fast TO CORRECT IT .
Just saying . THERE is a reason folks need to GET back into the bible daily and do so for themselves .
Believe me YOU GONNNA SEE A HUGE difference . You gonna see a sense of dire gravity
You gonna see that they did what many in this age no longer do . YOU GONNA SEE WARNINGS and CORRECTION .
It would have been good if you had some scripture like, Ephesians 2:10.

Reactions: amigo de christo