Have you ever physically felt in dreams?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a dream last night that was a bit weird, because it actually had a story line to it, but the weirdest part was I remember physically feeling what was going on.

Just curious if anyone else has

Reactions: Heart2Soul

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a dream last night that was a bit weird, because it actually had a story line to it, but the weirdest part was I remember physically feeling what was going on.

Yes with some dreams. And also with a lucid dream I opened my eyes while awake in a dream and saw my room that I laid in.

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes with some dreams. And also with a lucid dream I opened my eyes while awake in a dream and saw my room that I laid in.
Very interesting.

I know some of it was spiritually involved, I don't think in God way, but I am back on my iron and B12 (my mom forced me when I came here, I was sick again) so I'm wondering if the supplements are just giving me really
vivid dreams.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very interesting.

I know some of it was spiritually involved, I don't think in God way, but I am back on my iron and B12 (my mom forced me when I came here, I was sick again) so I'm wondering if the supplements are just giving me really
vivid dreams.
I would'nt think those supplements would be mind altering.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have woke up after crying in my dreams and had actual tears running down my face.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've also felt pain in dreams and woke up and there is not pain.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would'nt think those supplements would be mind altering.
I didn't think so either, I don't know about the iron but looked it up and the B vitamins seem to. I took a B complex too, and I drink those B12 MIO energy things all day at work.

(I have a hard time remembering to drink water and my job has a lot of physical work)

"Early research suggests that taking vitamin B6 may be able to make dreams more vivid, colourful, emotional and bizarre, and other B vitamins may also help people to remember their dreams or have lucid dreams (dreams where people are aware they are dreaming, while they are dreaming),” says Mr Aspy."

Can vitamin B supercharge your dreams?.

Idk if mr aspy telling truths though

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't think so either, I don't know about the iron but looked it up and the B vitamins seem to. I took a B complex too, and I drink those B12 MIO energy things all day at work.

(I have a hard time remembering to drink water and my job has a lot of physical work)

"Early research suggests that taking vitamin B6 may be able to make dreams more vivid, colourful, emotional and bizarre, and other B vitamins may also help people to remember their dreams or have lucid dreams (dreams where people are aware they are dreaming, while they are dreaming),” says Mr Aspy."

Wow, didn't know that.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow!

I can't say I've ever had that. That is intense.
It was after my husband died and he came to me in my dream to sat goodbye and to tell me I would be okay...I was crying and saying I can't live without you...I miss you so much! Then he said I love you, baby girl, I always have and I always will.
Yeah it was intense..it felt like it was really happening.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was after my husband died and he came to me in my dream to sat goodbye and to tell me I would be okay...I was crying and saying I can't live without you...I miss you so much! Then he said I love you, baby girl, I always have and I always will.
Yeah it was intense..it felt like it was really happening.
That would make me cry, too. <3 Would hold onto that one.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love watching babies sleeping and watch them smile while dreaming....makes me wonder what they were dreaming of.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I had a dream recently, I don't want to explain too much it - but there's just one thing that sticks out to me that I am not understanding.

Basically a month or two before I came here, something explained to me in a dream about a detail in life I don't want to get into.

But I turned around in the dream and I saw a man smiling down at me. I thought "aiight he's cute but maybe way too good looking for me"

I watched the History Channel later that night and I instantly recognized that it was the exact image they made of Jesus in from the Shroud of Turin. I never saw it because I didn't believe in it so I don't know how to feel about it.

1. Not sure if the Shroud of Turin is real.
2. Complicates things in my mind more.
3. Seems like I've been messed with before, and it is always going to do that.

Problem: the rest came true and I was spending and I "heard" what my job was before I even got here and I argued with it because I thought that was impossible. So I'm really struggling with this.

And the dream was related to the Jesus dream. Just a lot different.

I often get a sense that I have been in the circumstances that I am in, before. It is as if God has prepared me for the circumstances I am facing before they happen in the world that i live in. Because I sense that I have already dealt with my circumstances, in the dreams that I have had, I can approach my circumstances with God's peace within my heart.

Trusting God with every aspect of our lives is not difficult, particularly when we hand all of our life over to Him. Some days will be a breeze, but other days will challenge us to the point, where we want to take our life out of God's hands and take control of our circumstances. Its on days like this that I remind myself of what I have sensed God has revealed to me in my dreams and that everything will work out for the best.

Shalom

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I often get a sense that I have been in the circumstances that I am in, before. It is as if God has prepared me for the circumstances I am facing before they happen in the world that i live in. Because I sense that I have already dealt with my circumstances, in the dreams that I have had, I can approach my circumstances with God's peace within my heart.

Trusting God with every aspect of our lives is not difficult, particularly when we hand all of our life over to Him. Some days will be a breeze, but other days will challenge us to the point, where we want to take our life out of God's hands and take control of our circumstances. Its on days like this that I remind myself of what I have sensed God has revealed to me in my dreams and that everything will work out for the best.

Shalom
I guess I'm really struggling with the trusting God thing right now, because one moment I feel like God is leading me and taking me so far, bur then something happens and I look back, and I am like what the **** was that and what was the point?

I'm so angry and confused and I have to go do stuff tomorrow and like appear emotionally stable

I put all of my trust in the bucket, multiplied by a million, and it didn't work

I just don't want to hand over another minute of waiting for anything in this life anymore

And I'm mad because now I have to go spend 15 minutes putting makeup on to hide my face just to go get my uniform out of the laundry so nobody sees the ugly cry face and I don't even know when I put it in I'm so mad

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Strange. I've never had any effect from taking B vitamins. Now, melatonin is another story.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

lol.....I have horny dreams.....and it sure feels that way. :)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I've been stabbed in a dream and it hurt, but I imagine it didn't hurt as much as actually being stabbed.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did a quick search and found that there is evidence that B vitamins can have an effect on dreams.

Dreams can have an effect on the body... I remember a terrifying dream which literally left me paralyzed when I woke up. Furthermore, (not meaning to be gross) most men can recall their teenage years when embarrassing happened during dreams. It resulted in pajamas and bed sheets going in the washing machine.

I don't think I need to say more and again, I don't mean to bring up such a sensitive topic, but its proof that dreams effect our physical body.

The mind is a pretty piwerful thing!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I did a quick search and found that there is evidence that B vitamins can have an effect on dreams.

Dreams can have an effect on the body... I remember a terrifying dream which literally left me paralyzed when I woke up. Furthermore, (not meaning to be gross) most men can recall their teenage years when embarrassing happened during dreams. It resulted in pajamas and bed sheets going in the washing machine.

I don't think I need to say more and again, I don't mean to bring up such a sensitive topic, but its proof that dreams effect our physical body.

The mind is a pretty piwerful thing!
Sensitive? Terrifying? Embarrassing?......goodness gracious me, anybody think we were children who never heard such things!