Have you ever physically felt in dreams?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A few nights ago I dreamed I had a bad leg cramp. It hurt. I woke up to said leg cramp.

Funny but I imagine it would of been painfully annoying. Maybe your body was trying to warn you.

I woke up once in a cramped position and couldn't move laying on my stomach. I had to roll out of bed and hit the floor in order to be able to turn over and stretch

Reactions: DuckieLady

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Definitely. Some of my dreams come with a narrator.....
A narrated dream... WoW. I want one
Honestly, I had one once, and it included a title, musical sound track, and opening credits. At least no adverts. Weird. Only that one time, though.

Must've had something weird for dinner that night.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was after my husband died and he came to me in my dream to sat goodbye and to tell me I would be okay...I was crying and saying I can't live without you...I miss you so much! Then he said I love you, baby girl, I always have and I always will.
Yeah it was intense..it felt like it was really happening.
Oh, my.

My wife had a dream like that after her father died. My wife was very upset to the point that we scheduled a meeting with our pastor for counseling. Then she dreamt she was a little girl again, asleep in her bedroom when her father poked his head in the door. He said he was just checking on her and told her that he was okay and she needn't worry about him.

The dream left her with a feeling of deep peace. When we met with our pastor, there was still a lot of messy kleenex and hand-holding, but God had given her what she needed to go on.

Was it real? God is sovereign over our dreams. That's my official theological position.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I keep a water bottle on the bedstand to stay hydrated. Those nighttime leg cramps are horrible. If an extra trip to the bathroom is the price of avoiding one, I'll pay it.
Include some electrolytes in that ...better yet, have some before you sleep. I keep some pink Himalayan salt near the bed because it has so many trace minerals in it. Sometimes, I put about a half teaspoon in the palm of my hand and take that ...not all at once. lol

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can imagine you would having read slabs of your story.
Actually, yes. I wasn't going to say this but many of my dreams that have a long storyline and feeling are actually memories that have been confirmed (by family, or someone else, or doctors, etc). (And I have just as many memories that have come in waking time with flashbacks which I do not prefer.)

Also, my narrated dreams ...which I have had many ...have been narrated by alters (alter personalities) since they found that it's easier to bring me memories in my dream time (with their narration) than to bring flashbacks that are harder to deal with and come with PTSD. Many of those also have been confirmed as memories... not just "a bad dinner."

Memories do come back in dreams, which is why MK programmers program "dream catchers" into an alter system. Dream catchers are alters whose job is to come forward during sleep time and capture and hold the dreams so that the front part/s don't remember any dreams when they wake up (which often reveal memories). My alters decided to break those rules.

So anyway ... that's why I have had vivid storyline, feeling, and narrated dreams.

Edit: I keep finding typos and editing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambano

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very interesting.

I know some of it was spiritually involved, I don't think in God way, but I am back on my iron and B12 (my mom forced me when I came here, I was sick again) so I'm wondering if the supplements are just giving me really
vivid dreams.
B vitamins are actually good for the brain. They are brain protective and prevent brain loss and prevent or manage conditions involving the brain. They help mental energy, not just energy related to metabolism.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly, I had one once, and it included a title, musical sound track, and opening credits. At least no adverts. Weird. Only that one time, though.

Must've had something weird for dinner that night.
My wife's dreams routinely conclude with a swelling of music, sometimes big band, or a soloist, or a pop song, or bagpipes, or just anything, a choir, something, the swelling of music as the dream begins to conclude.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, my.

My wife had a dream like that after her father died. My wife was very upset to the point that we scheduled a meeting with our pastor for counseling. Then she dreamt she was a little girl again, asleep in her bedroom when her father poked his head in the door. He said he was just checking on her and told her that he was okay and she needn't worry about him.

The dream left her with a feeling of deep peace. When we met with our pastor, there was still a lot of messy kleenex and hand-holding, but God had given her what she needed to go on.

Was it real? God is sovereign over our dreams. That's my official theological position.
Amen!

After my mother died, I had a dream(?), I was waking/sleeping/hard to say, and for a brief moment I saw my mother, shoulders and head, white robe, surrounded in clouds, just her face, really, young, beautiful, she turned and looked at me her face filled with joy, "Mark!! It's So Wonderful!!!" and she was gone. And in that moment the decades of anger and bitterness rolled away, and I forgave all, as I knew God had forgiven all. True freedom found in that moment of a dream.

Much love!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!

After my mother died, I had a dream(?), I was waking/sleeping/hard to say, and for a brief moment I saw my mother, shoulders and head, white robe, surrounded in clouds, just her face, really, young, beautiful, she turned and looked at me her face filled with joy, "Mark!! It's So Wonderful!!!" and she was gone. And in that moment the decades of anger and bitterness rolled away, and I forgave all, as I knew God had forgiven all. True freedom found in that moment of a dream.

Much love!
Another "Oh, my".

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Amen!

Much love!

WoW... That gave me goosebumps

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It was after my husband died and he came to me in my dream to sat goodbye and to tell me I would be okay...I was crying and saying I can't live without you...I miss you so much! Then he said I love you, baby girl, I always have and I always will.
Yeah it was intense..it felt like it was really happening.
@Heart2Soul Sorry for your loss. John 14.1-17; Psalm 46.

Reactions: Lambano