Have You Really Thought This Through?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Hall

Jan 8, 2015
From reading the Scriptures it might easily be determined that should one take the Mark of the Beast that he/she has damned their own selves. It might also be determined that failure to take this Mark will result in one's inability to either buy or sell anything at all, even medical services and medicines.

God gave me my wife some fifty-one years ago. As I understand my responsibility as my wife's husband, I am obligated to protect and keep her both in sickness and in health. We have both performed our obligations to one another throughout our fifty-one years together and there has been some serious sickness especially on my own part during this marriage.

I do not think I could see my wife suffer for lack of medicines or medical treatment even though it might result in my own damnation. I took an oath both to God and to her to love and protect her in sickness and in health. Do I break these oaths?

Have any of you really considered what you might be required to do?

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Our King gave us two great commandments.

The second is to love like you do yourself.

On these two hang all the law. In other words doing the two means you do as The King would.

To be penalised by following the two would make the King a liar. He is not.

Thistle

May 16, 2014
I sure have, Bobby. This is where we believers have got to get serious in a way we've never been before about our faith. Our Creator is a healer. Believe that. The world has entirely indoctrinated believers with dependency upon man's way of healing. If we choose not to partake of that, we're even hated by our own fellow believers.

It's a snare of fear that has a stranglehold around most Christians and people in general. The idea that we WILL die without doctors, meds, etc. Let me tell you, it isn't true. No matter what we've been taught for well over a hundred years, it is NOT true and God is as much a healer today as He ever was, but as long as when push comes to shove, we choose to trust in man more than in Him, we can't claim to have faith in that Power of His. He has created all creation for man's benefit, as well. He put medicine into the things that He made which are far more perfect for the human body than the things which man makes that amount to poison at worst and placebos at best.

Don't ever take that mark believing that you will be doing a good and noble thing for your wife, please. Our mortal lives are nothing compared to our eternal reward. We were told to value our lives less than our fidelity to Him. He said to us that whoever seeks to save his life will lose it and whoever loses their life for His sake will gain it eternally. Yeah, we have seriously huge tests of our faith coming and if its intimidating to you, don't worry, it's intimidating to us all, but He can and He will give you the strength and the faith to finish the race if you just ask and believe.

Reactions: Angelina

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
God will heal us supernaturally or God will help us through the healing science of nature which He ordained, both are of God.

To not seek,both of these avenues is ignorant...even Apostle Paul told Timothy to drink wine for his sickness.

Bobby Hall

Jan 8, 2015
Thistle said:
I sure have, Bobby. This is where we believers have got to get serious in a way we've never been before about our faith. Our Creator is a healer. Believe that. The world has entirely indoctrinated believers with dependency upon man's way of healing. If we choose not to partake of that, we're even hated by our own fellow believers.

It's a snare of fear that has a stranglehold around most Christians and people in general. The idea that we WILL die without doctors, meds, etc. Let me tell you, it isn't true. No matter what we've been taught for well over a hundred years, it is NOT true and God is as much a healer today as He ever was, but as long as when push comes to shove, we choose to trust in man more than in Him, we can't claim to have faith in that Power of His. He has created all creation for man's benefit, as well. He put medicine into the things that He made which are far more perfect for the human body than the things which man makes that amount to poison at worst and placebos at best.

Don't ever take that mark believing that you will be doing a good and noble thing for your wife, please. Our mortal lives are nothing compared to our eternal reward. We were told to value our lives less than our fidelity to Him. He said to us that whoever seeks to save his life will lose it and whoever loses their life for His sake will gain it eternally. Yeah, we have seriously huge tests of our faith coming and if its intimidating to you, don't worry, it's intimidating to us all, but He can and He will give you the strength and the faith to finish the race if you just ask and believe.
This would be very comforting indeed were it not clear that those who refuse to take the Mark will be beheaded. Beheading sort of negates any healing of our sickness and infirmities by God. I see what you are getting at but at that particular time I don't see how any supernatural healing will allow us to keep our heads.

It will certainly be a horrible and trying time for all Christians and for those who's life-mates are such a treasure to them.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
Bobby Hall said:
From reading the Scriptures it might easily be determined that should one take the Mark of the Beast that he/she has damned their own selves. It might also be determined that failure to take this Mark will result in one's inability to either buy or sell anything at all, even medical services and medicines.

God gave me my wife some fifty-one years ago. As I understand my responsibility as my wife's husband, I am obligated to protect and keep her both in sickness and in health. We have both performed our obligations to one another throughout our fifty-one years together and there has been some serious sickness especially on my own part during this marriage.

I do not think I could see my wife suffer for lack of medicines or medical treatment even though it might result in my own damnation. I took an oath both to God and to her to love and protect her in sickness and in health. Do I break these oaths?

Have any of you really considered what you might be required to do?
The rapture will come before the devil can have his way. The worst we will face is Matt 24:9-10 Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other.

The mark of the beast cannot simply be a chip that allows us to buy things / avoid fraud. It is a genius idea to curb fraud and theft. The mark of the beast has to be something more. Like the anti Christ demands all state on the chip that they serve him and deny their religion.

I don't want you / any of us to be stupid. God is NOT stupid. God will NOT send you to hell if you put a chip in your body. Their is a level of intent / hatred for God going to be involved in the action.

If we do live through this crap and we do need to state on the chip that the anti Christ is cool. Then God WILL provide. He fed the Jews in the wilderness for 40 years. God is with us in our suffering. If anything it must excite us. God will DEFINITELY be with those that reject the mark of the beast. We don't have to feel any insecurity or have thoughts of being worthless / not on par with Moses to God. There is no bigger sign of love for God then to reject the anti Christ at the cost of your life John 15:13. We are going to see miracles in the form of His miraculous provision or literally being with us in the fire.