Have You Received All Jesus Offered?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gregg

Oct 16, 2009
arab
Have you received all the sacrifices Jesus gave us, not just spiritually, but also in the flesh? Do you know what they all are? Jesus came that we should have life more abundently. To deny one of these sacrifices would be saying i don't believe he did that. So let us come to the knowledge of the truth,and thank Jesus for all he did. Gods word never changes but we can.

Reactions: Miss Hepburn

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Have you received all the sacrifices Jesus gave us, not just spiritually, but also in the flesh? Do you know what they all are? Jesus came that we should have life more abundently. To deny one of these sacrifices would be saying i don't believe he did that. So let us come to the knowledge of the truth,and thank Jesus for all he did. Gods word never changes but we can.
If you are referring to the gnostic notions of Rudolph Steiner's anthroposophy I have to say beware...they are not compatible with biblical Christianity.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ding ding ding ---I know Rudoph Steiner - been aware of him since the 70s -brilliant man. gregg, look him up and all his books.
I mean a skin care line even follows his findings or teachings!! -Dr. Haushka Cosmetics sp? - found in Health Food stores now. The best line made imo.
Of course, - very expensive - all organic herbs and flowers, but harvested at certain mooncycles for optimal properties --stored for a year if not the best quality - thrown out. Girls, please try it sometime from the samplers!!

But I digressed. Oh, the Montessori schools are based on his methods. A real Renaisance Man. Digressed again...
gregg, Yes, yes, yes, thank you for this subject - this and mainly this is is what I want to scream to strangers about, that is how excited I am about this subject.

I have found that so many fellow Christians have no idea how to really apply all that Jesus came here to show us. Again, I am a new Christian - the Bible is all new to me and full of wonders. I try to say to my intellectual friends ---that could tell you every aspect of every doctrine of every religion AND spout names of books and their authors on their view on any particular religion..."Could you just seek the Kingdom of Heaven for a week?"
And they never can.

If a brother or sister could just REALLY contemplate what it means to give Jesus your burdens -or to NOT worry ----even for a week. Just contemplate what that would be like ---THEN actually do it for a week ---what changes would happen! (As they have in my life.)

My thing is ---we are like foot soldiers or students ---our Commander or Teacher came with instructions --from our Maker!
If we were in battle and we got an order to aim and fire and we did not - we could die!
Same with a student - you must do what the teacher says or you don't pass! Or if it's a mechanic teacher - you never learn how to really rebuild a carburetor. See what I mean? Or your cake will never rise!

We must follow Jesus' teacings/instructions precisely - with total confidence that they work.

When we don't - it seems to make Jesus' reason for coming here a waste. I mean we've had 2000 years to not worry Matt 6:25, be anxious for nothing Phil 4:6, give Him our burdens Matt 11:28, delight in the Lord Ps 37:4 , Be still and know He is God Ps 46:10, to be in perfect peace. Is 26:3, cast your cares on Him 1 Pet 5:7.

Focus - if Man could but focus. Direct his energies, place his mind on what has been instructed -oh, the changes in one's life - and then this world.

:) Miss Hepburn

Reactions: Miss Hepburn

gregg

Oct 16, 2009
arab
:rolleyes:
Ding ding ding ---I know Rudoph Steiner - been aware of him since the 70s -brilliant man. gregg, look him up and all his books.
I mean a skin care line even follows his findings or teachings!! -Dr. Haushka Cosmetics sp? - found in Health Food stores now. The best line made imo.
Of course, - very expensive - all organic herbs and flowers, but harvested at certain mooncycles for optimal properties --stored for a year if not the best quality - thrown out. Girls, please try it sometime from the samplers!!

But I digressed. Oh, the Montessori schools are based on his methods. A real Renaisance Man. Digressed again...
gregg, Yes, yes, yes, thank you for this subject - this and mainly this is is what I want to scream to strangers about, that is how excited I am about this subject.

I have found that so many fellow Christians have no idea how to really apply all that Jesus came here to show us. Again, I am a new Christian - the Bible is all new to me and full of wonders. I try to say to my intellectual friends ---that could tell you every aspect of every doctrine of every religion AND spout names of books and their authors on their view on any particular religion..."Could you just seek the Kingdom of Heaven for a week?"
And they never can.

If a brother or sister could just REALLY contemplate what it means to give Jesus your burdens -or to NOT worry ----even for a week. Just contemplate what that would be like ---THEN actually do it for a week ---what changes would happen! (As they have in my life.)

My thing is ---we are like foot soldiers or students ---our Commander or Teacher came with instructions --from our Maker!
If we were in battle and we got an order to aim and fire and we did not - we could die!
Same with a student - you must do what the teacher says or you don't pass! Or if it's a mechanic teacher - you never learn how to really rebuild a carburetor. See what I mean? Or your cake will never rise!

We must follow Jesus' teacings/instructions precisely - with total confidence that they work.

When we don't - it seems to make Jesus' reason for coming here a waste. I mean we've had 2000 years to not worry Matt 6:25, be anxious for nothing Phil 4:6, give Him our burdens Matt 11:28, delight in the Lord Ps 37:4 , Be still and know He is God Ps 46:10, to be in perfect peace. Is 26:3, cast your cares on Him 1 Pet 5:7.

Focus - if Man could but focus. Direct his energies, place his mind on what has been instructed -oh, the changes in one's life - and then this world.

:) Miss Hepburn
Those are a few of the things i was looking for in this post. I hope we have more people give us more of what we know is written in his word for all of us , his beloved. above all things3Jn.1;2

EAHARA

Dec 24, 2009
:rolleyes:
Those are a few of the things i was looking for in this post. I hope we have more people give us more of what we know is written in his word for all of us , his beloved. above all things3Jn.1;2

Well, no. But it does take some time to purify the flesh, come to illumination, and then enter into the divine life. Some folks never get past the first (which is where I am stuck right now).

But I have received a great deal of blessings from Him. Certainly no complaints.