Having a rough time . . .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will Pray for you to be whole, I am reminded of the ten Leper's, who cried out from afar to the Savior, and He said go you way and show yourselves to the Priest's, and offer up the required Sacrifice, according to Moses, and as the went they were cleansed, But one, A Gentile turned when he saw that he had been cleansed, returned and began to worship at our Saviors feet, and He said to the man, were there 10, and only one came to give thanks, and our Savior told him your faith has made you WHOLE. Whole completely restored, not just cleansed! If you understand Leprosy, it rots the flesh, 9 were cleansed, remission, one was restored!
We will all Pray! maybe worship, praise and just being thankful in this hour of suffering!

Rejoice in the Lord, no matter what we are going through - Blessing!

Hello Truth,
"Rejoice in the Lord, no matter what we are going through - Blessing!"
This verse can sound like such a "pat" answer to so many, yet there is such power in it! Going through these storms and tempests - we so need one another for edification, comfort and prayer...prayer = power through Jesus Christ ♥

Reactions: Mutt and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Truth,
"Rejoice in the Lord, no matter what we are going through - Blessing!"
This verse can sound like such a "pat" answer to so many, yet there is such power in it! Going through these storms and tempests - we so need one another for edification, comfort and prayer...prayer = power through Jesus Christ ♥

Not merely "pat" at all! Though there was a time I would have thought that way.

But in truth I'm not my body, thanks to the rebirth from God! And His promise that it all works for good.

I had my first real test on that passage one night at 3am after a week of debilitating nerve pain, then that night, it became ferocious, and I really need to decide if I trusted God or not!

Much love!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

11 Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?

12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
Perfect!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is everything ?
Hi Butterfly, just saw this.

Much better now, thank you! Still just ruminating on my inner turmoil before I knew what was happening! Hard to trust in the storm sometimes, but then I think that's why God allows the storms, so that we can learn to trust Him through it.

Much love!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
comes with the territory, followers of Christ will endure hardship, persecussion its prophecy!! look wat happened 2 the apostles!! as well as Christ, gotta be willing 2 lay down ur life 4 Christ!! but phill 4:13 says we can do all things thru Christ who strengthens us, and matt 10:22 says you will be hated for my sake But he who endures to the end will be saved!!

Reactions: Mutt

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sorry. Praying for you. Just remember God is wanting you to take on tough battles. In order to get to the next. And be prepared with His love and help.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much better now, thank you! Still just ruminating on my inner turmoil before I knew what was happening! Hard to trust in the storm sometimes, but then I think that's why God allows the storms, so that we can learn to trust Him through it.

Much love!
There is a season for all things under the sun. There is a time to trust Him through the storm which brings growth and character. But there will come a time that we see the storm approaching, and we stand and rebuke it with The Power and Authority in us, as sons and daughters of promise. This I saw when I was praying for you. When I looked I saw the many storms I sat through trusting in Him alone. Oh the suffering and the torment, until one day He told me to stand. And when I stood, I found out that there was two standing as One and I could finally see what Job could not. The promises of the New, far exceed the Old. Be Blessed, and I hope you take something out of these words.

Reactions: Mutt and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Much love!
Psalm 46 is good.

Reactions: Mutt and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 46 is good.

God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed,
And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

There's a song I like by Urban Rescue, Provider,

"Until the oceans run dry, my God is my provider,
And though my heart it may fail, your love will light the way
And if there's one thing I know, I know that you are with me,
You're my Provider"

Much love!

3rdAngel

Dec 1, 2019
Qld
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sounds like God is answering your prayers already. We are all blessed indeed :)

Reactions: amadeus