He doesn't lead us blindly

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stopped reading right here...
J.
Yeah - that is not surprising - it goes with:

Jn 3:11 “Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony.

It is not that anyone has to accept what I say is right or not, but rather that those unwilling to seek the Lord can not even accept a testimony about hearing the Lord - simply because inside they understand that it makes them guilty themselves for not seeking the Lord Jesus Christ.

Their whole approach is "Let not God speak to us" (Exo 20:19)

And sadly this approach is found in every church also! The Lord spoke and had John write to the angel of seven churches in Revelation and all had this problem:

Rev 2:7 , ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
Rev 2:11 ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
Rev 2:17 ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches
Rev 2:29 ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches
Rev 3:6 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches
Rev 3:13 ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
Rev 3:22 ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

So there is a problem in all the churches with letting "He who has an ear" actually hear what the Spirit says to the churches!!

So it is not surprising but rather expected that we read, "I stopped reading right there". It just means that there is nothing new under the Sun.

God's people following Moses, did not want to hear what the Lord had to say to them then, nor when the Lord reproved them through John, and they in general do not want to hear from the Lord today - so they just stop listening even to the testimony of the Lord speaking. Whether what said is right or wrong is not what concerns them, but they just don't want to hear anything about getting them to listen to the Lord. So they "do not accept our testimony".

That doesn't mean we don't give it to them! How else are they going to consider changing their mind and start seeking Jesus Christ for the words God had for them??

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yeah - that is not surprising - it goes with:

Jn 3:11 “Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony.

It is not that anyone has to accept what I say is right or not, but rather that those unwilling to seek the Lord can not even accept a testimony about hearing the Lord - simply because inside they understand that it makes them guilty themselves for not seeking the Lord Jesus Christ.

And sadly this approach is found in every church also! The Lord spoke and had John write to the angel of seven churches in Revelation and all had this problem:

Rev 2:7 , ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
Rev 2:11 ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
Rev 2:17 ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches
Rev 2:29 ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches
Rev 3:6 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches
Rev 3:13 ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
Rev 3:22 ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

So there is a problem in all the churches with letting "He who has an ear" actually hear what the Spirit says to the churches!!

So it is not surprising but rather expected that we read, "I stopped reading right there". It just means that there is nothing new under the Sun.

God's people following Moses, did not want to hear what the Lord had to say to them then, nor when the Lord reproved them through John, and they in general do not want to hear from the Lord today - so they just stop listening even to the testimony of the Lord speaking. Whether what said is right or wrong is not what concerns them, but they just don't want to hear anything about getting them to listen to the Lord. So they "do not accept our testimony".

That doesn't mean we don't give it to them! How else are they going to consider changing their mind and start seeking Jesus Christ for the words God had for them??
I don't go by your testimony, or the fact that God is somehow speaking to you directly in an audible voice, are you doing what the scriptures commands of us?
In real life?
I'm not judging you, maybe your motifs are pure, we shall see as time goes on.
J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You are not God brother, praise God for that.
Do you really think I would sit on my laurels when YHVH through the Ruach gives me a directive?
Until then it is reading scriptures, pray for my daily shortcomings, live by/in the sphere of faith, the more I read the scriptures, the more I realize how far short I am falling.
J.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Search the Scriptures,.... The writings of Moses, and the prophets, which were of divine inspiration and authority, and are often appealed unto by Christ, and his apostles, for the truth

The above is wrong!!

Yes the writings by Moses and the prophets were inspired by "divine inspiration and authority" if you really want to use those words. Though they show you don't really know they talked to the Christ! They were inspired by Christ who even then was the King of kings with authority. And that is why what is written is wrong, because it was not the Scriptures that had the authority but Christ!!

So Christ did not "often appeal to the Scriptures" and neither did his disciples the apostles!!

You are thinking that those that wrote the Bible got the truth from the Scriptures, which is wrong!!!

Those who wrote the Scriptures got the truth from The Truth, who is Jesus Christ!!

They actually heard from God!! They personally knew Jesus Christ who is the Word of God and is God! Jesus Christ is the King (the One with the authority of God), and He is the Truth!! You don't get that!!

They did not "appeal" to the Scriptures for truth and authority, they "appeal" (sought) the Christ for authority and truth!!!!!

They just used Scripture to back it up when dealing with people who were searching the Scriptures for eternal life instead of seeking the words of Jesus Christ, which we get from His via His Holy Spirit!

Jn 6:63 ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

You see the Scripture above? It was said by Jesus, so it came from the Truth! The point of Him saying it was to get people to seek His words that come from the His Holy Spirit, and not the Scriptures!!! But to hear those words you have to seek them by faith - meaning that you believe you can hear from Jesus Christ via His Holy Spirit!!

Reading the Bible does not take faith!! Anyone can read them, and they are not the Jesus Christ talking to you personally - they were the Christ (The Word of God) talking to those people writing the Bible, and they did write them down for reference, but those words are not you hearing what the Spirit says to you!! His sheep hear His voice - and that is what we testify to!!

So let me tell you some of the things the Lord has told me - just in case this time you might want to consider it and start to rethink your position about not wanting to start seeking the Lord for yourself? I give them as a testimony that is intended to encourage you to seek Him for yourself. He will start talking to you, if you care to believe in Him, then you can post some of the things you heard from Him, and we can then have wonderful conversations about hearing Him, and exchange things that bring glory to Him. Don't you even understand that if you do get to heaven you are going to be talking with people, like Moses, who heard from Him while they were in the flesh? But what are they going to say about you if they took the time to seek the Lord and listen to Him, but you did not?

Jn 5: 45 - 47 “Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father; the one who accuses you is Moses, in whom you have set your hope. “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

My friend - if you don't get to heaven, it will be because those like Moses, in whom you have set your hope, will accuse you for not taking the time to turn from your ways and seek the Lord and what He has to say to you!! Because that is what Moses did! And Moses wrote and testified about it! So let me give you some testimony (don't worry, I am not giving you Scriptures, but just testimony that God speaks, and Isaia wrote: Is 1:2 Listen, O heavens, and hear, O earth; For the LORD speaks,) And that is what I am also saying when I write that the Lord told me!

He told me:

SHOULDN’T YOU HEAR FROM A MAN YOU’RE JUDGING WORTHY OF DEATH AND EXAMINE WHETHER THERE IS TRUTH IN WHAT HE SAYS. SO IT IS THAT I HAVE MADE HEARING FROM ME THE VERY THINGS THAT GIVES YOU ETERNAL LIFE.

THE BEST LISTENERS MAKE THE BEST TEACHERS.

IT'S NOT EASY LISTENING TO A ROCK. YOU HAVE TO LISTEN VERY CLOSE!

TWO MEN WERE WALKING DOWN THE ROAD, ONE TRIPED OVER SOMETHING HE DIDN’T SEE, THE OTHER DIDN’T BECAUSE HE WAS PAYING ATTENTION.

KARL, ALWAYS REMEMBER; I AM GOD OF THE WHOLE WORLD, THE WHOLE WORLD, THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, THE WHOLE EVERYTHING, BUT ESPECIALLY THE WHOLE WORLD. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT!

WE DON’T HAVE UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE WE DON’T READ THE BIBLE WITH UNDERSTANDING, BUT OUR UNDERSTANDING…. UNDERSTAND???

THE SCRIPTURES ARE RIGHT, BUT THEY ARE NOT RIGHTEOUS. THEY HAVE NO ABILITY TO ACT. THEY ARE NOT ALIVE, BUT THE WORD OF GOD IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE.

I MADE THE MOUNTAIN AND THE MOUNTAIN IS GOOD, BUT WOE TO THOSE WHO WORSHIP THE MOUNTAIN. WOE TO THOSE WHO WORSHIP THE CREATED AND NOT THE CREATOR.

I AM THE WORD OF GOD! THAT IS WHAT THEY CALL ME. FOR WHAT PROPHET EVER SAID ‘THE WORD OF THE LORD CAME TO ME SAYING’ AND DIDN’T MEAN THAT I CAME CLOSE? SHOULD I SHARE MY NAME WITH MY CREATION?

WE DON’T USE THE LORD TO PREACH THE SCRIPTURES; WE USE THE SCRIPTURES TO PREACH THE LORD!!

Now you have gotten it all wrong. You are using the Scriptures, which were created by God telling people who did listen to Him to write, to preach the Scripture (His creation) instead of Him!! And that is just plain wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong!!

We are not preaching idols! So, we are not preaching things created! We are preaching the One through whom all things were created!! He speaks, if we care to listen and believe!! You are making an idol out of the Bible instead of leading people to Jesus Christ - and that is wrong!! It's just wrong!!

So you needs to personally get to know Jesus Christ!! He is the Word of God!! His sheep hear His voice!! And don't think He will judge you, but those people like Moses who did turn to listen to Him will point out to Him who they know that you are not doing the same.

That fact, "you do not accept our testimony" is what we wind up going back and talking to the Lord about. We don't do that to judge you either, but to try and figure out how to help you and others to start listening to Him. Still, on that day a person stands in front of Him, it is the testimony we give about how we tried to help you by telling you to listen to Him, that will be the very thing that keeps you out of heaven, because you will then have no excuse like "I didn't know I was supposed to listen to you Lord." And don't you know that the whole Kingdom of God has been behind telling you to listen to Him also?

Rom 10: 18 But I say, surely they have never heard, have they? Indeed they have; “THEIR VOICE HAS GONE OUT INTO ALL THE EARTH,
AND THEIR WORDS TO THE ENDS OF THE [WORLD.”

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't go by your testimony, or the fact that God is somehow speaking to you directly in an audible voice, are you doing what the scriptures commands of us?
In real life?
J.

You don't want to see as time goes by!!! Why take that chance???

Find out now!!

Start seeking Jesus Christ and His words for you TODAY!!
Heb 3: 7-11
Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says,
“TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE,
DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS AS WHEN THEY PROVOKED ME,
AS IN THE DAY OF TRIAL IN THE WILDERNESS,
WHERE YOUR FATHERS TRIED Me BY TESTING Me,
AND SAW MY WORKS FOR FORTY YEARS.
“THEREFORE I WAS ANGRY WITH THIS GENERATION,
AND SAID, ‘THEY ALWAYS GO ASTRAY IN THEIR HEART,
AND THEY DID NOT KNOW MY WAYS’;
AS I SWORE IN MY WRATH,
‘THEY SHALL NOT ENTER MY REST.’”

My friend - TODAY - is the day to hear from Him!! And now is a really good time today to actually seek Him and His words for you!!

If you will take a suggestion - try asking Him something like this:

"Jesus Christ, is there anything you want to tell me?"

That works for me! I ask, He answers, and He is not slow to answer like you think. So, what you pick up in your spirit if the Holy Spirit answering you!

TRY IT NOW, ASK HIM NOW! Then write me back if you want and I will discuss it with you. You can take it over to the sites mail if you want.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter "listen" with His spiritual ears!!

Peter also saw with His spiritual eyes!!

But you make a declaration that he didn't hear spiritual voice only because you don't. So you don't go by the Bible but instead you lean on your own understanding. Your conscience is your understanding about right and wrong.

On the next day, as they were on their way and approaching the city, Peter went up on the housetop about the sixth hour to pray.

Acts 10:9-16 A voice came to him, “Get up, Peter, kill and eat!”
But he became hungry and was desiring to eat; but while they were making preparations, he fell into a trance;
and he *saw the sky opened up, and an object like a great sheet coming down, lowered by four corners to the ground,
and there were in it all kinds of four-footed animals and crawling creatures of the earth and birds of the air.
A voice came to him, “Get up, Peter, kill and eat!”
But Peter said, “By no means, Lord, for I have never eaten anything unholy and unclean.”
Again a voice came to him a second time, “What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy.”
This happened three times, and immediately the object was taken up into the sky.

That is what it is like to get "spiritual growth" - You hear the 'spiritual voice' of the One you know personally as your Lord Jesus Christ. And often you also pick up a vision with your spiritual eyes. And this is a great example of what it is like, because you often find yourself getting in a small argument with the Lord, because He reproves those He loves. So like Peter, He often tells you things with which you have to adjust your thinking to His, because His thoughts are not your thoughts, as high as the heaven is above the earth so are His thoughts above your thoughts. So Peter, by his conscience starts denying the words of God. Showing that Peter had a conscience (his learing of what is right and wrong, and eating anything unholy and unclean, was against Peter's conscience, but that was because Peter's conscience was not God's thinking! Peter, like most men, was thinking in fleshy terms but God was thinking in spiritual terms!! And that is exactly your problem, but Peter at least listened to the "voice of the Lord" where as you don't and even despise listening to any spiritual voice, so what part of the Kingdom of God do you have? None- because His Kingdom is not of this world!! You are not at all like Peter, and anyone looking logically at the Scriptures and your comments can see that!

In fact it is just amusing that you talk about "spiritual growth" when you don't listen with your spiritual eyes and ears - you don't even see how what you write is opposite of what you write??

You talk about spiritual growth but you don't use your spiritual senses!!

Heb 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.

And the Scriptures are the text book the Lord uses if you do listen to Him, but you have tried to elevate the Scriptures to God, as if the Scriptures are alive. The Scriptures are writings!! They are writings from people who indeed heard "spiritual voices"!! Namely the Spirit of God but also other spirits!! Having spiritual ears to hear, means you hear spirits!

Discernment of spirits is about discerning whether a spirit is serving The Lord our God, Jesus Christ, or not. And to figure that out you have to have spiritual ears to hear!!!!

1 Jn 4: 1-3 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

See the test above???? A person who can't hear with their spiritual ears cannot possibly use that test!! Because a person who doesn't hear "spiritual voices" can test to see if the spirit talking to them is confessing that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh or does not confess Jesus!!!

YOU HAVE TO HEAR "SPIRITUAL VOICES" (THE VOICES OF SPIRITS) TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE CONFESSING AND OR NOT CONFESSING!!

Thus anyone not hearing the "spiritual voices" has not ability to discern between good and evil spirits!! And like learning to play the piano, the more you practice using your spiritual sense the better you get better at dealing with spirits!! The person that doesn't hear and see with their spiritual ears and eyes is in the dark!! The Light of this world (Jesus Christ) is not in them!!

That was not the case with Peter. Peter heard with his spiritual ears and saw with his spiritual eyes, as clearly explained in the Scriptures!!

That is what it is truly like to be a Christian - you hear with your spiritual ears and see with your spiritual eyes. OH - I know most Christians don't practice hearing and seeing with our spiritual ears and eyes like we should. I know I don't. I admit to spending more time operating in the flesh instead of walking and talking with Jesus Christ all day long, but I hear from Him a dozen different times each day

And He also sends angels to minister to me. So, I test the spirits, and know something about this, whereas the person who thinks the Bible is something other than God's textbook is making an idol out of the Bible!! God is spirit but it IS NOT (Father, Son, Spirit, and Holy Bible)

Silly man - Did you not ever have Him point out the obvious to you:

Gal 3:22 But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

You still think the Scriptures are going to save you like they have power! They are writings, but if you don't believe them then how are you going to start hearing from the Lord, who is the King of kings and also sends His ministering angle to speak to those who will inherit salvation. So if you have not heard from the Kingdom of God, then you should at least start talking to Him about if you are indeed one who will inherit salvation>

Heb 1: 14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?

Yeah - I hear spiritual voices. That means I know the Lord Jesus Christ, and it means the He has provided me a light to see what is going on around me in the spirit realm, meaning I test the spirit - just like it is written - and it also means that I also have Him send me His Holy Angels to watch over me and minister to me also. Obviously you know about none of this, but only your conscience which has been telling you to not seek the Lord Jesus Christ and His Kingdom, but you conscience has you leaning on your own understanding of the Scriptures thinking that is going to give you "spiritual growth". Too bad, the Scriptures are good for study and reproof, but that is done by the Teacher not you conscience!! Just check out what the Bible actually says!! Peter got taught lessons from the Lord, which corrected his faulty understanding that his conscience had - but that from actually using his spiritual senses!!
Peter didn't eat the food and violate his conscience to spiritually grow, as you suggested.

So long as you teach defiling the conscience to spiritually grow by hearing spirits, and setting Scripture aside to prove those spirits, you are digging a deep ditch.

Which is why you're also still doing sinful works of the flesh, and not the righteousness of God, while figuring out chicken riddles from a spirit, that says angels are really smart.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The above is wrong!!

Yes the writings by Moses and the prophets were inspired by "divine inspiration and authority" if you really want to use those words. Though they show you don't really know they talked to the Christ! They were inspired by Christ who even then was the King of kings with authority. And that is why what is written is wrong, because it was not the Scriptures that had the authority but Christ!!

So Christ did not "often appeal to the Scriptures" and neither did his disciples the apostles!!

You are thinking that those that wrote the Bible got the truth from the Scriptures, which is wrong!!!

Those who wrote the Scriptures got the truth from The Truth, who is Jesus Christ!!

They actually heard from God!! They personally knew Jesus Christ who is the Word of God and is God! Jesus Christ is the King (the One with the authority of God), and He is the Truth!! You don't get that!!

They did not "appeal" to the Scriptures for truth and authority, they "appeal" (sought) the Christ for authority and truth!!!!!

They just used Scripture to back it up when dealing with people who were searching the Scriptures for eternal life instead of seeking the words of Jesus Christ, which we get from His via His Holy Spirit!

Jn 6:63 ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

You see the Scripture above? It was said by Jesus, so it came from the Truth! The point of Him saying it was to get people to seek His words that come from the His Holy Spirit, and not the Scriptures!!! But to hear those words you have to seek them by faith - meaning that you believe you can hear from Jesus Christ via His Holy Spirit!!

Reading the Bible does not take faith!! Anyone can read them, and they are not the Jesus Christ talking to you personally - they were the Christ (The Word of God) talking to those people writing the Bible, and they did write them down for reference, but those words are not you hearing what the Spirit says to you!! His sheep hear His voice - and that is what we testify to!!

So let me tell you some of the things the Lord has told me - just in case this time you might want to consider it and start to rethink your position about not wanting to start seeking the Lord for yourself? I give them as a testimony that is intended to encourage you to seek Him for yourself. He will start talking to you, if you care to believe in Him, then you can post some of the things you heard from Him, and we can then have wonderful conversations about hearing Him, and exchange things that bring glory to Him. Don't you even understand that if you do get to heaven you are going to be talking with people, like Moses, who heard from Him while they were in the flesh? But what are they going to say about you if they took the time to seek the Lord and listen to Him, but you did not?

Jn 5: 45 - 47 “Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father; the one who accuses you is Moses, in whom you have set your hope. “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

My friend - if you don't get to heaven, it will be because those like Moses, in whom you have set your hope, will accuse you for not taking the time to turn from your ways and seek the Lord and what He has to say to you!! Because that is what Moses did! And Moses wrote and testified about it! So let me give you some testimony (don't worry, I am not giving you Scriptures, but just testimony that God speaks, and Isaia wrote: Is 1:2 Listen, O heavens, and hear, O earth; For the LORD speaks,) And that is what I am also saying when I write that the Lord told me!

He told me:

SHOULDN’T YOU HEAR FROM A MAN YOU’RE JUDGING WORTHY OF DEATH AND EXAMINE WHETHER THERE IS TRUTH IN WHAT HE SAYS. SO IT IS THAT I HAVE MADE HEARING FROM ME THE VERY THINGS THAT GIVES YOU ETERNAL LIFE.

THE BEST LISTENERS MAKE THE BEST TEACHERS.

IT'S NOT EASY LISTENING TO A ROCK. YOU HAVE TO LISTEN VERY CLOSE!

TWO MEN WERE WALKING DOWN THE ROAD, ONE TRIPED OVER SOMETHING HE DIDN’T SEE, THE OTHER DIDN’T BECAUSE HE WAS PAYING ATTENTION.

KARL, ALWAYS REMEMBER; I AM GOD OF THE WHOLE WORLD, THE WHOLE WORLD, THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, THE WHOLE EVERYTHING, BUT ESPECIALLY THE WHOLE WORLD. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT!

WE DON’T HAVE UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE WE DON’T READ THE BIBLE WITH UNDERSTANDING, BUT OUR UNDERSTANDING…. UNDERSTAND???

THE SCRIPTURES ARE RIGHT, BUT THEY ARE NOT RIGHTEOUS. THEY HAVE NO ABILITY TO ACT. THEY ARE NOT ALIVE, BUT THE WORD OF GOD IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE.

I MADE THE MOUNTAIN AND THE MOUNTAIN IS GOOD, BUT WOE TO THOSE WHO WORSHIP THE MOUNTAIN. WOE TO THOSE WHO WORSHIP THE CREATED AND NOT THE CREATOR.

I AM THE WORD OF GOD! THAT IS WHAT THEY CALL ME. FOR WHAT PROPHET EVER SAID ‘THE WORD OF THE LORD CAME TO ME SAYING’ AND DIDN’T MEAN THAT I CAME CLOSE? SHOULD I SHARE MY NAME WITH MY CREATION?

WE DON’T USE THE LORD TO PREACH THE SCRIPTURES; WE USE THE SCRIPTURES TO PREACH THE LORD!!

Now you have gotten it all wrong. You are using the Scriptures, which were created by God telling people who did listen to Him to write, to preach the Scripture (His creation) instead of Him!! And that is just plain wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong!!

We are not preaching idols! So, we are not preaching things created! We are preaching the One through whom all things were created!! He speaks, if we care to listen and believe!! You are making an idol out of the Bible instead of leading people to Jesus Christ - and that is wrong!! It's just wrong!!

So you needs to personally get to know Jesus Christ!! He is the Word of God!! His sheep hear His voice!! And don't think He will judge you, but those people like Moses who did turn to listen to Him will point out to Him who they know that you are not doing the same.

That fact, "you do not accept our testimony" is what we wind up going back and talking to the Lord about. We don't do that to judge you either, but to try and figure out how to help you and others to start listening to Him. Still, on that day a person stands in front of Him, it is the testimony we give about how we tried to help you by telling you to listen to Him, that will be the very thing that keeps you out of heaven, because you will then have no excuse like "I didn't know I was supposed to listen to you Lord." And don't you know that the whole Kingdom of God has been behind telling you to listen to Him also?

Rom 10: 18 But I say, surely they have never heard, have they? Indeed they have; “THEIR VOICE HAS GONE OUT INTO ALL THE EARTH,
AND THEIR WORDS TO THE ENDS OF THE [WORLD.”
Brother, you are in error, divorcing the scriptures from the Christ, the truth is only to be found in the scriptures, illuminated by the Holy Spirit to the genuine, blood bought, sealed with the Ruach tekna of YHVH.....no new revelations, and certainly no hearing heteros voices.

J.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter didn't eat the food and violate his conscience to spiritually grow, as you suggested.

So long as you teach defiling the conscience to spiritually grow by hearing spirits, and setting Scripture aside to prove those spirits, you are digging a deep ditch.

Which is why you're also still doing sinful works of the flesh, and not the righteousness of God, while figuring out chicken riddles from a spirit, that says angels are really smart.
So, you are thinking that Peter didn't obey the Lord? The Lord spoke twice to Him and you think Peter didn't obey!

Acts 10:13 A voice came to him, “Get up, Peter, kill and eat!”

Acts 11:7“I also heard a voice saying to me, ‘Get up, Peter; kill and eat.'

The problem is that you don't understand the spiritual!

and this proves it:

In real life?
J.

I never said "audible voice", but you thought that. I have been saying that the Spirit of God speaks to me in words that He gets directly from Jesus Christ our Lord!

Anyone hearing from the Spirit of God understands about what Christians often call "that still small voice". That is the Word of God which we preach, because it comes to us in 'words' that we find in hearts, and sometimes we find them coming out our mouth, when you get to know Him!

You would understand this if you heard His voice! You would understand that Jesus Christ talks to us via His Holy Spirit speaking to our spirit!! His sheep hear His voice!! WE HEAR HIM!! It is not an "audible voice" because it is not sound waves!!! And you should have read about this in the Bible! Jesus clearly explained it:

Jn 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

READ IT! The Spirit of God gives us life and so the "words" that Jesus Christ speaks to us via His Holy Spirit are life to us!!!

So when I hear Him tell me personally "Karl, I love you." that gives me life!! And I testify that I do hear from Him, but you don;'t accept my testimony! And you didn't even except the testimony of Jesus Christ which was written down (as shown you) otherwise you too would hear from Him in 'words', which come via His Holy Spirit!!

In a nutshell that is my testimony, which is the God speaks!! So we need to seek His voice and listen!!

Or did you not read the testimony of Isaiah either?

Is 1:2 Listen, O heavens, and hear, O earth; For the LORD speaks, “Sons I have reared and brought up, But they have revolted against Me.
Is 1:3 “An ox knows its owner, And a donkey its master’s manger, But Israel does not know, My people do not understand.”

It certainly seems to me that those two verses above cover what we are discussing. Some here, like back then, don't know the LOTD speaks! They have revolted against Him. So while and ox knows its owner, and a donkey its master's manger, some 'Christians" (who were supposedly grafted into the Jewish root) do not know Him. Those do not understand!!

Audible voice indeed?? Anyone knowing Him would understand that He speaks to us via His Holy Spirit!! They couldn't even think otherwise! Did you not even read how Moses heard a voice and the people at the mountain saying "Let not God speak to us" heard thunder? How do you not even know and understand that the Lord spoke to them via His Holy Spirit even then, so that the thunder was the impact the words which came to them had on their spirit and not an actual boom from sound waves??

When you hear from Him, (usually the first time) your spirit can be shocked by His presence and the instant awareness that you have been against God all the time. So the thunder is the feeling from your spirit when it realizes the fact that it was not listening to God!

Or did you not read and understand what happened to Saul on the road either????? Saul was the only person that heard the words of the Lord speaking to him. The sudden realization in his spirit cause Saul to fall to the ground. They could feel the presence and knew God was speaking, but they didn't hear the words that Saul heard, nor did they see anyone., because it was not an audible voice and God is spirit!!

Acts 9:4 and he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”

Acts 26:14 “And when we had all fallen to the ground, I heard a voice saying to me in the Hebrew dialect, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.’

Jn 4:24 “God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Therefore, your thinking I was saying it was an "audible voice" goes to show that you do not 'worship in spirit and in truth!!

I am not good at singing. So during praise time at church I try to keep my audible voice down. Still, I like to spend a of time at church talking to the Lord. So one day at church I was telling Him about how I was poor at worshipping Him, because my audible voice does not sing well. He instantly responded, "Karl, if you want to worship Me; listen to Me and do what I ask!"

Some people seem so silly to me. They don't even realize that the Christians around them in church are having conversations back and forth with God!! They think God is going to speak to them with an "audible voice", and they are they attending church services which indeed has many of His sheep who do hear His voice.

You know - it is not really their fault!! It is our fault they don't know we are conversing with God while at church, via the small voice of His!!

It is our fault, because we didn't make it clear to them!!! Of did we, and they just fail to believe???

Well let me just make it clear!

God is spirit, so He talks to our spirit via His Holy Spirit!!! Therefore, the word or God we preach is found in our hearts, and sometimes coming out our mouths, because what's on our spirit tends to come out our mouths!!

Rom 10:8 But what does it say? “THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,

It is not an audible voice we are preaching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how you got this wrong - especially sense you claim to have read the Bible - but you got it wrong!! God is spirit! He talks to your spirit, via His Holy Spirit!! So it has nothing to do with sound waves!! Nothing to do with your physical ears!! Not audible - spiritual!!

Therefore you should not be thinking like:

Brother, you are in error, divorcing the scriptures from the Christ, the truth is only to be found in the scriptures, illuminated by the Holy Spirit to the genuine, blood bought, sealed with the Ruach tekna of YHVH.....no new revelations, and certainly no hearing heteros voices.

J.

Because Christ, The Word of God, is not "found in the scriptures" He is found in your heart, just like the scriptures explain!!

You just don't understand, because understanding comes from Him voice that 'hearing heteros voices' if that is how you want to mock Jesus Christ speaking to His sheep.

Prov 2:6 For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

Still, there is "Good News" even for you!! He forgives you and if even you repent and listen for Him, then open up to Him speaking to you personally,, He will come into you and eat with you and you with Him! You too can have a conversation back and forth with Him. Though you might have to throw out the 'heteros voices' concept you have. God is spirit, so He speak via a 'spiritual voice', depending on your theology. As you judge, so shall you be judged. So, who is the heretic? It is always the One not seeking the Lord like the Bible tells you, and the word of God is near you, and He is not the Scriptures! He is the One Moses wrote about!

Jn 5: 46,47 “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gal 3:22 But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

The Scriptures are right, but they are not righteous because they cannot act. They are not alive! They are writings! They are right, because they tell us the Jesus Christ is the Word of God and that because He speaks to His sheep.

Yet that has not been revealed to everyone. It has been revealed to the Lord's sheep, who He gives understanding.

For example, He once told me:

Which is why I can comfortably point out the obvious, because not only is it obvious, but I hear Him giving me the truth and not the impression that God is either dead or in a far-off place called heaven. The Kingdom of God is in our midst, which means the King of kings make us His temple.

Still - there is nothing new under the sun. There are still people thinking that their claiming the Scriptures is going to save them. So they say things like, "The Scriptures are the Word of God" - but "The Word of Giod is the name given to Jesus Christ.

The Good News is that even if they, those who mock Jesus Christ by saying in their hearts that He is not around them, even as the Great I Am, so that nobody can hear from Him. Yes - they have rejected the cornerstone of our faith, Jesus Christ. Still, they too, if they choose to seek Him will find Him. They will find that He was always just standing there are the door knocking all the time, with His voice, and all they ever had to do was open up to Him!

Rev 3:19,20 ‘Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent. ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

He loves them, even though they constantly deny Him in their lives! And it is that love for them, that causes Him to tell me over and over to try and convince them that He is indeed there around them. Yeah - most of them will tell you the God is omni-present, but then what do they think, that He is soooooo rude that He will not answer them if they ask Him a question?

People - He will answer you, and He is not slow to do so like we think! He is there, so He answers when He is asked, but who will believe in Him - that He is there and will answer us when we ask. That is what it means to believe in Him!!!

So it is that I ask Him questions and I get answers!! I do that every day and a number of times each day! Not as much as I should, but usually about a dozen times each day. And if He will answers me, He will answer you also!!

There is nothing special about me. I weight too much, like many Americans. I am only average height. I got a whopping 2.8 grade average in both high school and college, which of course is very average. Yet, He talks to me and I can hear Him. Now I asked Him about getting the winning lottery numbers, but He doesn't seem to think that is a wise thing for Him to do. He did say that if I was willing to start a ministry for Him then He might reconsider it, but probably He would provide by a different means. You can reason with Him, in fact He like it when people reason with Him!

Is 1: 18 “Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the LORD,
“Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool.

So I take Him up on that. I like reasoning with others; which might be why He like to use me to post on this forum. Still, I have to tell you that reasoning with Him is a whole lot better than reasoning with obviously stubborn people on this forum, who simply refuse to believe in Him - and still claim they do believe in Him.

HA - If they did believe in Him they would also reason with Him. If they reasoned with Him they too would be telling others to listen to Him. They would know He speaks to us via His Holy Spirit - so via the small voice that comes to our spirit. They too would understand that our problems come from people not listening to Him and not for other reasons.

Putin decides to invade Ukraine because Putin doesn't listen to Him either! But so what? He is like so many others who also don't listen to Jesus Christ, and if you don't listen to Him then what spirits are you listening too??

A religious spirit will turn you away from our Lord Jesus Christ to religious things. Making God out to be physical things, instead of spirit, is just making an idol! The Sacred Writings - the Bible - is a physical thing! The Lord had people writing those writings, but you read them with your physical eyes, you pick the Bible up with your physical hands, and the people who wrote the Bible heard words from God not you!! So it was that Jesus explain that the Holy Spirit gives us life, and that the His (Jesus Christ's) words are thus spirit and life (See Jn 6:63) and so not ink on pages!

I remember Him tell me saying, "Quad God, Quad God" then going on to explain that many are actually saying God is "Father, Son, Spirit, and Holy Scriptures", though they don't think about what they are saying. What they don't understand is that the word of God is alive and active, and the Scriptures are not alive and active.

So it is that understanding does not come from reading the Bible, but from listening to Him, via the Holy Spirit.

Prov 2:6 For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

It doesn't read that from His book, but 'From His mouth'

His mouth is essentially the Holy Spirit. He speaks words to our spirit, but if you don't listen to Him often we become dull of hearing. So many Christians pick up what He is saying to them as a feeling, instead of in words. That just means they need to practice listen by faith more. Never-the-less, if you don't hear from Him you are not His sheep!!!

And if you are not hearing from Him on those days called "Today" then you might be causing Him to get angry with you.

Heb 3:7,8 Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says,
“TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE,
DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS AS WHEN THEY PROVOKED ME,
AS IN THE DAY OF TRIAL IN THE WILDERNESS,

So, if we can provoke the Lord on a single day called "Today" by not hearing what He has to say to us "Today", then how much do we provoke Him if we never listen to Him????

So 365 days a year for 50-100 years and we want to tell ourselves that God would not send anyone to hell?

Oh - we tell ourselves, I will follow the Bible thinking that will save us, when the Bible makes it clear that we have to get to know Jesus Christ personally!! And that means listening and talking with Him!

The most important commandment in the Bible is, "Hear, O Israel".

Yeah, if you say 'Let God not speak to us' then all you have to do is follow the Law by your own understanding, which includes you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart...", but ironically if anyone does love the Lord who is always with them, then they would listen to Him.!

People - the Scriptures will not save you - only knowing the Lord personally via conversing with Him will!!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you are thinking that Peter didn't obey the Lord? The Lord spoke twice to Him and you think Peter didn't obey!

Acts 10:13 A voice came to him, “Get up, Peter, kill and eat!”

Acts 11:7“I also heard a voice saying to me, ‘Get up, Peter; kill and eat.'

The problem is that you don't understand the spiritual!
You say this Scripture is proof of your doctrine to set aside one's conscience, in order to obey a spirit's voice.

Scripture shows he didn't, because he doubted, and would not defile his conscience, even if the Lord is speaking with signs from heaven:

And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate.

Peter didn't eat, because he doubted, and so it would not have been of faith.

Your spirituality has made you lose touch with truth of Scripture and reality.

Your doctrine of setting aside conscience for spiritual growth, is proven to be led by the spirit of error and delusion.