He strongly supports....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Chronicles 16:9a (NASB)
“For the eyes of the LORD roam throughout the earth, so that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His. ..............................”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God loves righteousness...

As one pursues righteousness one quickly starts to see God’s hand in all things... The more one walks in the righteousness one sees, the more of this hand does one see... This is like a desire that is it’s own food... The more one tastes, the more one sees, the more one sees, the more is one’s desire to taste...

‘Strongly supports those who’s hearts are completely His’

One can never know if one’s heart is completely His... One can only live up to the standard one has obtained, or in other words, walk in all the righteousness one sees in the light they have at present...

For the forming and growing of the new creation is done by faith, i.e., the hearts desire after God, or put another way that is easier to understand outwardly, one’s desire after righteousness... For the pursuit after righteousness, is a pursuit after God, for God and righteousness are one and the same... When one has found righteousness, one has found God, the same being true, as when one has found God, one has found righteousness..

For God’s eyes still see all, still knows all, still searches for and strongly supports the heart that would be fully His...

Be blessed as one goes to Him in the search for a heart that would be fully His... Oh, to find such a heart and make it one’s own....

Be blessed in the knowing, He strongly supports the search for such a heart...

A fellow searcher, Not me

Reactions: marks and Nancy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Chronicles 16:9a (NASB)
“For the eyes of the LORD roam throughout the earth, so that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His. ..............................”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God loves righteousness...

As one pursues righteousness one quickly starts to see God’s hand in all things... The more one walks in the righteousness one sees, the more of this hand does one see... This is like a desire that is it’s own food... The more one tastes, the more one sees, the more one sees, the more is one’s desire to taste...

‘Strongly supports those who’s hearts are completely His’

One can never know if one’s heart is completely His... One can only live up to the standard one has obtained, or in other words, walk in all the righteousness one sees in the light they have at present...

For the forming and growing of the new creation is done by faith, i.e., the hearts desire after God, or put another way that is easier to understand outwardly, one’s desire after righteousness... For the pursuit after righteousness, is a pursuit after God, for God and righteousness are one and the same... When one has found righteousness, one has found God, the same being true, as when one has found God, one has found righteousness..

For God’s eyes still see all, still knows all, still searches for and strongly supports the heart that would be fully His...

Be blessed as one goes to Him in the search for a heart that would be fully His... Oh, to find such a heart and make it one’s own....

Be blessed in the knowing, He strongly supports the search for such a heart...

A fellow searcher, Not me

All things in faith . . . the heart of man is wicked and sick and who can know it? What about the heart of a child of God?

Much love!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All things in faith . . . the heart of man is wicked and sick and who can know it? What about the heart of a child of God?

Much love!

Absolutely, spot on marks, all things come through faith, and so blessed is the heart that has tasted this truth!

As far as my reading of scripture, scripture says, God will give a new heart.... I can’t but believe this is a good and pure heart..

Be blessed in your relationship with Jesus! :)

A fellow servant of His, Not me

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as my reading of scripture, scripture says, God will give a new heart.... I can’t but believe this is a good and pure heart..

Ephesians 4:24 KJV
And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Much love!

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 4:24 KJV
And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Much love!

Works for me! Be blessed in the experiencing...

A fellow one of His, Not me :)

Reactions: marks