Healing for sis. Margaret

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, Just name Margaret slipped and fell down, she said it went like 1000 voltage current into her leg, the leg which she had injured before 2-3 years, and for 2-3 months I think she had plastered this leg. She is crying and getting medical treatment these days is difficult due to virus.
Please pray for her legs healing and peace for her. Let there be no major injury to her leg. Let Lord take away pain and problems from her leg and let her leg be normal and healthy.

Thanks!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, Just name Margaret slipped and fell down, she said it went like 1000 voltage current into her leg, the leg which she had injured before 2-3 years, and for 2-3 months I think she had plastered this leg. She is crying and getting medical treatment these days is difficult due to virus.
Please pray for her legs healing and peace for her. Let there be no major injury to her leg. Let Lord take away pain and problems from her leg and let her leg be normal and healthy.

Thanks!

Praying for Margaret, brother. I am sorry to hear. God touch and heal her and, Lord please take her pain to make it tolerable for her as she heals. God bless India and provide them all they need in the hospitals and all healthcare facilities.
Help them Lord! Amen.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying now!

Reactions: My Dreams